剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Through there.
欠我一瓶啤酒
You owe me a beer.
欠你妹
You wish.
你要找到钥匙
Hey, you need a key!
什么
Huh?
钥匙
Key!
找到了
Got one.
迈克
Hey, Mikey.
你还好吗
You all right?
你能出现真是太好了
It's nice of you to show up.
再来早点你就不感激我了是吧
Yeah, well, any sooner and you wouldn't have appreciated it, huh?
他们在你身上做了什么奇怪的实验吗
They do any funny experiments on you?
去你妈
Oh, fuck.
往你屁♥股♥上戳针了吗
Pricks in your ass?
此处双关 亦指"操你菊花了吗"
赶紧带我出去
Just get me the hell out of here.
来吧 给
All right. Here you go.
干的好
Nice work.
把这个注射进去
Get that in you.
六点方向 六点方向
On your 6! On your 6!
给 迈克
Here. Mikey.
一比零
One up.
谢了
Thank you.
好了
Ok.
你能走吗
Think you can walk?
能
Yeah.
我能跟上你
I can keep up with you.
是吗
Yeah?
我已经感觉好多了
Feel better already.
真的吗
Really?
才怪
No.
该死的
Oh, shit.
上
Go!
迈克
Mikey!
该死
Shit.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastard.
迈克 有人来了
Mike, comin' at us.
这边 迈克
This way, Mike.
这边
This way.
乌尔诺夫
Ulyanov!
妮娜·皮拉戈娃在此
Nina Pirogova.
乌尔诺夫
Ulyanov!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
操
Fuck!
该死
Oh, shit!
卡马里
Kamali!
把病毒给我
Give me the virus!
别动
Stay there!
掩护我
Cover me!
快 快过来
Come! Come!
快出去 快走
Out! Quick! Move!
总部 封锁大楼
Zero, seal the building.
他们拿到了病毒
They have the virus.
自己人
He's with us.
自己人 跟我一起的
He's all right. He's with me.
你没事吧
You all right?
乌尔诺夫呢
Ulyanov?
你说的对
You were right.
总是在紧要关头掉链子
Always run out at the worst time.
他们抓到了卡马里
They got Kamali.
兄弟 你这次得自己上了
Buddy, I got to sit this one out.
明白
Got it.
我没事
It's all right.
谢谢
Cheers.
结果怎么样
So...what's the prognosis?
这次行动算不上失败
Well, I won't call it a mission failure.
他们得到了武器 但我们拿到了样本
They have a weapon, but we have samples,
还有瓦丽妮 那个瑞典医生
and Valigny, the Swedish doctor.
我也许能从她嘴里问出点东西
I might get something out of her.
瑞姆和北约的计算机小组一起
Richmond, she's with the NATO forensic computer team,
试图找出安德森上传的特务身份
see if they can find the clean skins uploaded by Andersson.
其实我问的是我的诊断结果
Actually, I was asking about my prognosis.
是嘛 你好得很
Oh. Ah, you'll be fine.
没什么好担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
你感染了一种叫作肉毒杆菌的细菌
It was a bacterium called clostridium botulinum.
不过你的确差点就没救了
It was a close one.
李奥怎么样了
What about Leo?
没有消息
There's no news.
如果不是他 你早就死了
If it wasn't for him, you would be dead.
他赌上了自己的性命
He risked his life.
他竭尽全力阻止他们得到病毒
He did everything he could to stop them getting the virus,
而我之前却不信任他
and I didn't trust him.
我以为...
I thought it was--
这不能怪你
This is not on you.
曾经
You know, there was a...
有一瞬间
a moment...
我感觉自己快死了
where I could feel myself going...
只想痛快的作个了断
and I wanted it to end.
死了也比残废强
Best dead than broken, you know?
现在呢
And now?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
想听实话吗 迈克尔
You want to know the truth, Michael?
我们活不到毛主席的年纪
We don't make good old men.
多吃点葡萄
Enjoy the grapes.
是
Boss.
哪位
Who is it?
联邦安♥全♥局♥
FSB.
你个死人快开门
Open the fucking door.
请进
Come in.
你要对我用哪个
Which one are you intending to use?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
你喜欢哪个
What kind of mood are you in?
你想看看俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘是怎么喝伏特加的吗
Do you want me to show you how a Russian girl drinks her vodka?
必须的
Yes, I do.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
什么
What?
说英语
Say it in English.
干我
Fuck me.
你刚才说的是这个? 真的假的
Is that what you were saying? Really?
对
Yeah.
你说了很多遍
You say that a lot.
不是吧
Oh, my God.
去他妈的电♥话♥
Fuck that.
是谁
What's that?
管他呢
It's nothing.
怎么了
What's up?
我叫李奥·卡马里
My name is Leo Kamali.
我忏悔 我冒犯了真♥主♥安♥拉♥
"I confess I have sinned against Allah
玷污了他最钟爱的名字
and defiled his most blessed name."
我以异教♥徒♥"大魔鬼"的名义
"I have betrayed him in the name of the infidel,
背叛了真♥主♥
"The Great Satan.
伊朗在其外交辞令中用"大魔鬼"特指美英政♥府♥
我在此传递消息一则
"And I am here to deliver this message."
朱海瑞会以史无前例的方式
"Al-Zuhari will bring down a vengeance upon the West,
向西方世界复仇
"The like of which has never been seen.
受其恩典 我将死的干净利落
"My fate is a pure and merciful one
可今后更多的殉难者将生不如死
compared with the victims to come."
他妈的
Fuck!
我该怎么对那个小女孩交待
What am I gonna say to that little girl?
李奥说朱海瑞为达目标
Leo told us al-Zuhari would sacrifice anything,
可以牺牲一切 不择手段
pay any price to achieve his goals,
为了打倒他 我们必须以牙还牙
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表