剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我忙着呢 快走
I've been busy. Keep walking.
你是比较绝望
You're faintly desperate,
但我觉得你不会杀我
but I don't think you're going to shoot me.
再跑就打断你的腿
Put a bullet through your leg if you try to run again.
过奖了 我哪跑得过你啊
I'm flattered you think I could outrun you.
听说那些法国人在找你
I heard the French were looking for you.
我们已经达成了协议
We came to an agreement.
你呢 在12号♥分部吗
What about you? Section 12?
20号♥
20.
他们的装备最差了 你找我♥干♥什么
The bluntest of their instruments. What do you want with me?
我在追杀我凶手的
Found your name in a book
雇主名单里发现了你的名字
of matches on a man who was trying to kill me.
恐怕在贝鲁特想要取我性命的杀手
I imagine there's more than one hired killer
远不止一个
in Beirut with my name in his pocket.
你有没有出♥卖♥♥♥我
Did you give me up?
我出♥卖♥♥♥的人已经够多了
I have enough blood on my conscience.
出♥卖♥♥♥你的人绝不是我
Whoever betrayed you, it wasn't me.
-你好 -你好
- Hola. - Hola.
最好别动 死胖子
I wouldn't, fat man,
除非你想在内脏上打补丁
unless you got a puncture repair kit ready.
你们知道我是谁吗
You have any idea who I am?
底细早就摸清楚了
Oh, we know exactly who you are.
救命
Help!
起来 咱们散散步 快点
Come on. Let's take a walk. Come on.
乖乖 身手不错
Damn! You're good.
熟能生巧嘛
Practice.
对不住咯
Excuse me.
我一直在跟踪李奥·卡马里
I've been tracking Leo Kamali.
他是地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Leo Kamali's a property developer.
卡马里是"印钞机" 没有他洗的脏钱
Kamali is a money man; without the cash he launders,
朱海瑞和他的手下不过是一群
Al-zuhari and his followers would be nothing but
成天在西方大使♥馆♥门前示♥威♥的
a bunch of angry Arabs
愤怒的阿♥拉♥伯刁民
burning flags outside western embassies.
抱歉 帮不了你 金盆洗手了
Sorry, I can't help you. I'm out of the game.
放屁
Bullshit.
你人绝对不是来这度假的
You're here, you're in it, selling
只要有人肯出价
whatever information you can dig up
你就会把挖到的情报卖♥♥出去
to just about anyone who'll pay for it.
我令你反感吗
Do I disgust you?
就因为我不够忠诚 名誉败坏?
Is it my lack of loyalty or honor?
现在有哪个国家或政♥府♥能做到这点
Name one government or nation that has any.
难道我是这世上唯一出♥卖♥♥♥情报的人?
Am I supposed to do it on my own?
世界是被你们搅混的...
You have built this world...
你和你的同类
you and your kind.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
看来你的顾虑还不少
I suppose that means you have scruples.
为了得到想要的真♥相♥ 你愿意做些什么
And what would you do to get to the truth you're looking for, eh?
打断我这个老头的腿吗
Shoot an old man in the leg?
瑞秋 你知道我在你身上看到了什么吗
You know what I see when I look at you, Rachel?
我看到一个迷失的姑娘
I see a girl who is lost,
站在悬崖边缘 这你应该相信我
on the edge, and you should trust me on this
因为这一幕我早见识过了
because I've seen it all before.
派你来这的人
The same people who sent
就是十年前派出莱瑟比的那位
you out here sent Leatherby out 10 years ago--
你知道莱瑟比?
You know Leatherby?
知道别人是怎么说他的吗?
What do they say about him?
知道别人又是如何解释这位将才突然
How do they explain how a soldier of his caliber
背叛祖国转而为敌军效力这件事的吗?
suddenly switches sides and works for the enemy?
如果你仍然执迷不悟
If you carry on along this path,
这也会发生在你身上
it'll happen to you.
我只想要你告诉我
All I want you to tell me
来杀我的人是不是朱海瑞派来的
is whether or not it was Al-zuhari who sent his men to kill me.
你这问题有毛病
That's the wrong question--
是吗 那应该是什么
Well, why don't you tell me what the right one is?
过去三个月里 六名特工被杀
Six intelligence officers have been killed in the last 3 months.
汽车炸♥弹♥ 绑♥架♥ 暗♥杀♥数之不尽
Car bombings, kidnappings, assassinations.
这是一次有条不紊的大清洗
This is a systematic cleansing of the closet.
朱海瑞把苗头指向
Al-zuhari is targeting
那些会对他构成威胁的人
people specifically who are dangerous to him.
就像你这样的
People like you.
911事件发生前 基♥地♥组♥织♥也干过这事
It's what Al-Qaeda did before 9/11.
看来要出大事了
So something's coming.
什么事
What?
几周前 我听到风声
A couple of weeks ago, I heard a whisper
说有人在搜集有关西方国家军事基地的情报
about a man looking for intel on western military bases.
什么情报 哪些基地
What intel? Which bases?
所有情报 应有尽有
All of them, everything:
物资 人员 火炮和时间表
materiel, personnel, artillery, schedules.
我问过自己 我说"塞巴斯汀..."
You know, I asked myself, I said, "Sebastian...
"真正有价值的不是情报本身"
"The real value here is not the intel,
"而是搞清楚到底谁要这些情报"
it's knowing who really wants this information."
所以我自称卖♥♥家
So I put myself up as a seller.
让别人以为我能搞到他们想要的情报
I let it be known that I had what they wanted.
后来呢
So what happened?
后来
What happened?
朱海瑞的手下当街拦住我
Al-zuhari's men snatched me off the street,
把我塞进后备箱 三小时后
bundled me into the trunk of a car, and drove me for 3 hours
把我带到他们位于贝卡谷地的一个训练营
into the Bekaa Valley to one of their training camps.
你见到朱海瑞本人了? 他在这?
You met Al-zuhari? He's here?
没人见过他 见过的都死了
Nobody meets him, not anymore.
他们限我三周内交出情报
His people gave me 3 weeks to deliver.
但你是不会这么做的
But you won't.
是做不到
I can't.
我没有他们要的情报...
I don't have what they want...
但现在你至少知道朱海瑞的目标
But now you know that Al-zuhari
是西方国家的军事基地
is targeting western military bases.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
但是
Well,
我有自己的做事原则
but I've always played by my own rules.
你可以逃跑
You could run.
往哪儿逃
Where to?
在这儿我至少可以痛快地下几盘西洋双陆棋
Least I can get a decent game of backgammon here.
跟我走
Come in with me.
帮我们找到朱海瑞的基地
Help us find Al-zuhari's base.
你真是勇气可嘉 不是吗
You're a brave thing, aren't you?
我有个女儿...
I had a daughter--
妈的
Shit!
该死 糟糕
Oh, fuck! Shit!
有没有觉得在一个地方待久了自会厄运连连?
Ever get that feeling you outstayed your welcome?
死人开不了口了
Well, he's giving us nothing.
油门总是踩得比较重
Always was a little heavy on the gas.
上车
Get in.
飞机已经待命
There's a plane standing by.
我们去哥伦比亚
We're off to Colombia.
格瑞死了
Gray is dead.
他知道朱海瑞想要...
He knew that Al-zuhari was up to--
喘口气吧 少校
Take a breath, Major.
上了飞机再说
Debrief in the air.
不用客气
Don't mention it.
我总想抢劫一家银行
I've always wanted to rob a bank.
那不是银行 斯科特 是家交易所
It's not a bank, Scott, it's an exchange.
下车 死胖子
Out, fat man.
说了这里没钱
I told you there's no money here.
没关系 我们不要你的钱
Yeah, we don't want your money.
不要钱要什么
No? Then what?
好了 你们需要让他
OK, you need to get him
输入他的安全码才能进去
to punch in his security code on the way in.
地下室那个需要语♥音♥识别
When you get down to the vault, it's voice recognition.
输入密♥码♥ 让我们进去
You put in the code, we're gonna go in.
敢乱叫就杀了你
Any fuss, we'll kill you.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表