剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第四季 第八集
黑帮老大维克多·乌尔诺夫
Mafia boss Arkady Ulyanov.
上至州长的所有官员都收受他的贿赂
Everyone from the Governor down is on his payroll.
乌尔诺夫和朱海瑞是一伙的
Ulyanov is working with Al-Zuhari.
乌尔诺夫如果发现我们在他的监狱里
Ulyanov finds out we're in his prison,
我们必死无疑
we're dead men walking.
李奥 银行是怎么回事
What happened at the bank? Leo?
朱海瑞命令我注销他所有的账户
Al-Zuhari ordered me to close all of his accounts.
迈克尔的化验结果出来了
Michael's test results came through.
他沾染了一种神经毒素
He's been exposed to a neurotoxin.
病情会迅速恶化的
He will deteriorate rapidly.
医生 你那进展如何
How are things going, doctor?
等安德森干完活
When Andersson is done,
就要把他转移走
you will see he is transferred.
我们离开这儿
Let's get you out of here.
我是妮娜·皮拉戈娃少校
I am Major Nina Pirogova
你是洛克的内线
You're Locke's inside man?
我的工作是带你们离开这里
My job is to get you out of here.
别动
你的计划得再多些变通
Your plan could use a little more finesse.
离他远点 远点
Stay away! Stay away!
这人是怎么逃出来的
How did this man get away?
在处理时
During processing.
出了差错
A mistake.
他还没被感染
He's not contaminated.
无风险
No risks.
准备火化
Prepare it for incineration!
带我回实验室
Get me back to the facility.
该死
Oh, shit.
莫斯科 黑熊监狱
这是个误会
我是联安局的
我知道
伊林呢
都烂的发臭了
尸体在你后备箱里
他本来就臭气熏天
见钱眼开的走狗
需要我出马吗
You want me to have a shot?
你们连威胁人的本事都没有
'Cause your people skills suck.
我朋友逃走了是吧
So my friend got away, huh?
他很快就会赶回来
Pretty soon he's gonna come back
把我们救出去的
and then we're gonna get out of here.
你是说钻进我们卡车里的那位朋友吗
The same friend we found in one of our trucks?
达米恩·斯科特中士 我看你是活腻了
Sergeant Damien Scott, you have a death wish?
先是杀了我老板的儿子
First you kill my boss' son,
还跟皮拉戈娃上校的女儿暗通款曲
then you team up with Colonel Pirogov's daughter.
带走
这就是你所谓的"出马"?
"Want me to give it a shot", huh?
别这么做 我跟她合不来的
You don't want to do that. We really don't get along.
美♥国♥佬♥在开玩笑呢
你说什么
What'd you say?
说你只有一个睾丸
That you only have one testicle.
都怪你[是留着给你的]
It's all for you.
上校 你跟我们保证
Colonel, you assured us
莫斯科 20号♥分部
你的手下会阻止安德森攻入网络中枢
your men could prevent Andersson breaching the hub.
我的手下还在执行任务
My men are still in the field.
这项任务...
This mission is--
已经失败了
They failed!
情报显示 朱海瑞的人
We have intel that prisoners are being moved
不断地将黑熊监狱中的囚犯转移走
from Black Bear on behalf of Al-Zuhari.
转去哪里 为了什么
Where to? And what for?
我们还不清楚
Well, we don't know yet.
我们没有空中支援 长官
We have no sat cover, ma'am.
我需要北约在波兰东部边境的无人机
NATO has drones on Poland's eastern border and I need them.
越过俄♥罗♥斯♥领空吗
Over Russian air space?
恕我直言
Well, with respect,
我对交朋友不感兴趣
I'm not in the business of making friends.
我只是在阻止一场即将发生的恐怖袭击
I'm just trying to prevent an attack that we know is coming!
你得先掌握更详细的情报...
Until you have more detailed information--
没有无人机办不到 长官
Well, without drones, I can't get it, sir!
上校 你的手下现在在哪
Where are your men now, Colonel?
上次联络时
Well, the last we heard,
他们正在从黑熊监狱撤退
they were on their way out of Black Bear.
一旦有了更详细的情报 我会通知你们
As soon as I have more detailed intel, you'll be fully briefed.
上校 你可以调遣那些无人机
You'll get your drones, Colonel.
遵命 长官们
Sir, ma'am.
你跟这几个混♥蛋♥有过节啊
So you got history with these assholes?
过节?
History?
阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫杀了我父亲
Arkady Ulyanov murdered my father.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
-愈发有趣了 -这我可以保证
- This is gonna end well. - I guarantee it.
封闭房♥间
Seal the room.
求你们 不
Please. No.
不要
No!
注入病原
Use Vector Strain.
他正在发烧
He's running a fever.
可能患有呼吸道疾病
Looks like there are respiratory problems.
那就处理掉吧
Ah, dispose of him.
没汽油了
在这停车
把手♥机♥放下
知道了
你说他是去给我们买♥♥薯片了吗
You think he's gonna buy us a bag of chips?
少自作聪明
Don't be smart-ass.
你能帮我转告吗 我喜欢烤肉味的
You gonna ask him for me? I like the barbecue ones.
你想吃子弹吗
You want bullet?
接着说啊
Keep talking.
那乌尔诺夫怎么办
How's that gonna go down with Ulyanov?
他想要活的 不是吗
Wants me for himself, doesn't he?
弄断他手指
那傻♥逼♥斯基说什么
What did Fuckoffski say?
想弄断这根吗
Oh, you gonna break that?
操 搞毛啊
Fuck! What is this?
-拿手♥机♥ -拿着呢
- Bring the phone! - I'm trying!
你说什么 能说英语吗
What are you saying? Say it in English.
-操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ -说的没错
- Fucking asshole. - Yeah, he is.
快走 快走 等等
Get out, get out. Oh, wait!
-快走 -来了
- Come on. - I'm coming!
来了
Coming.
我要跑到那辆车后面 没问题吧
I'm gonna go after that car, all right?
-好 -准备
- Yeah. - Ready to run?
-行动 -好
- Coming? - Yeah.
蹲下
Down.
行动 走
Coming? Go!
蹲下蹲下 快上车
Down, down, down, down. OK. Get in the car.
上车
Get in.
坐过去 我来开
Move over 'cause I'm driving.
那你倒是上车啊
Well, get in the car, then.
上车
Get in!
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker!
开枪 开枪
Shoot! Shoot!
-漂亮 -闭嘴好好开车
- Nice! - Just shut up and drive.
人抓到了吗
一个在德列兹纳
另一个逃了
蠢货
我搞砸了
I've fucked up.
完蛋了
I fucked up.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我必须向乌尔诺夫供出你的人
I had to give Ulyanov your men.
是我泄露他们在黑熊监狱的
I've told him they were at Black Bear.
什么
What?
菲利普 他不相信我
Philip, he didn't trust me.
我当时进退两难
I was in a corner.
不得不给他们点真实情报
I had to give him something real.
你利用了迈克尔和达米恩
You used Michael and Damien.
我只是利用了手头的资源
I used what I had,
跟你利用我一样
as you use me.
那你都问出了哪些东西
Right. Well, tell me what you know.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表