剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你要是上交了 上级会把它们
You hand them in, and our guys are gonna give them back
还给黎巴嫩政♥府♥的
to the Lebanese authorities,
最后可能还得落到真♥主♥党手中
who are probably gonna give them back to Hezbollah.
他们只会买♥♥更多军♥火♥ 杀掉更多我们的人
They're just gonna buy more guns and kill more of our guys.
也就是说 我们打破了恶性循环
Well... So... we're just breaking the cycle.
没错 我们其实是帮了大伙一把是吧
Yeah. We're just doing everyone a favor, aren't we?
正是
Exactly.
这世界够乱了
It's a messed up world.
谁说不是呢
It certainly is.
就是说 说到这个
Yeah. Speaking of which,
我看见你和马丁内斯亲嘴了
saw you and Martinez out there having a little smoochy smooch.
哥们 只是掩护身份而已
Just maintaining my cover, mate.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
吻的可带劲了
Doing a very good job.
是嘛 多谢夸奖
Oh. Well, cheers.
很高兴看到你又做了回男人
Glad to see you're finally getting some action.
请出示证件 先生们
Identification, gentlemen.
等一下 我们是来找...
Uh, hang on. We're with--
是斯科特和斯顿布奇中士吗
Sergeants Scott and Stonebridge?
找她的
Her.
请止步
Stop, please.
你是哪位
And you are?
反正你高攀不起就对了
Out of your league.
纳塔丽·费希尔
Natalie Fisher.
我们在使♥馆♥宴会厅搭建了你们的设备
We've set up your facility in the embassy ballroom.
-跟我来 -多谢
- Follow me. - Thank you.
我想这两位是你的人吧
Two of yours, I believe.
情况如何
How was it?
凄凉 爱尔兰共和军的葬礼比我们体面多了
Bleak. The IRA give their dead a better sendoff.
是啊 我都应该出席她的葬礼才对
Yeah. I still think we should have been there.
可惜去哪执行任务不是我们能左右的
Sadly we don't get to choose where we're sent.
她有一个儿子
She had a son.
不是吧
No shit.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我也是后来才知道
No. Not until after.
我们会尽量安顿好这个孩子
We'll do what we can for the boy.
因为军队不肯管是吗
What, because the army won't, right?
迈克尔 由于战士牺牲
They're not the first family
而造成的残破家庭太多了
to pay the price for what we do, Michael.
是
Sir.
线上来电
Coming online.
-嘿 小姑娘 -你好
- Hey, kid. - Hi.
最近还好吧
How you doing?
不好 嚼着尼古丁口香糖呢
Uh, not good. Nicotine gum.
那玩意儿没用 试试别的
That shit doesn't work. Try something else.
瑞士怎么样
How's Switzerland?
有点无聊 没有枪战什么的
Uh, it's a bit boring. There's no gun battles.
我很想你们
Aw. I miss you guys.
这位老妈子每晚想你想得以泪洗面
Yeah. Mom here has been crying into her pillow every night.
对 没错
Yeah, it's true.
那你呢
And you?
有点儿吧
I miss you a little.
是想极了
A lot.
差不多了
Ok.
哦 那再见了
Oh. I'll see you later.
-拜拜 -再见
- Bye-bye. - See you.
把门关上
Close the door.
李奥 很高兴你能加入我们
Glad you could join us, Leo.
我们破解了在欧瑞沃登身上找到的这段视频
We've decrypted the media file found on O'Riordan's body.
如今这场在欧洲展开的战役...
The attack you have witnessed in Europe today...
是朱海瑞
Al-Zuhari.
是你们咎由自取的结果
you have brought on your own heads.
在伊玛·阿里·阿♥拉♥亚西斯·萨拉姆的
On the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Ali,
殉难纪念日上
Alayahis Salam,
你们已经感受到了我们每天经受的痛苦
you have tasted what we must live with every day.
除非你们的政♥府♥从所有
Until your governments withdraw from all lands
不欢迎你们的土地上撤军
where you are unwanted,
我们将携手
we and our brothers
世界上所有受压♥迫♥国家的兄弟们
from oppressed nations of this earth
将安♥拉♥的怒火撒在你们的头上
will rain the fire of Allah on your heads.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, too.
卡马里 这段视频会在攻击后进行直播对吧
Kamali, this is for broadcast after an attack, right?
没错 而且我们最多只有48小时
Yeah, and at most, we have 48 hours.
他所说的圣日就是本周三
The holy day he refers to is on Wednesday.
除了携带朱海瑞联合公报的共和军成员
So we have an IRA man with an Al-Zuhari communiqué?
我们还获悉即将遭到伏击的军♥火♥物资
and an arms shipment that's about to be ambushed.
李奥 我需要你过来
Leo, I need you here.
有点困难 艾斯特...
It's difficult. Ester--
不管 李奥你一定要来
No. I need you here, Leo.
那我安排一下
I'll make arrangements.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate it.
听好了
All right. Listen up.
这不仅是一场恐怖袭击
This isn't just a terrorist attack.
我们目前的处境
What we're looking at here
是过去十年来所有特工的噩梦
has been every operative's worst nightmare for the last decade--
那就是新老敌人携手联合
the old enemy are joining hands with the new.
为了不让麦坎娜得到那些武器
So we prevent McKenna from getting hold of those weapons,
我们就得搞清朱海瑞耍的花招
we find out what Al-Zuhari's playing at,
并加以阻止
and we stop it.
喂 拿去
Yo. There you go.
嘿 喂
Hey! Oi!
打个盹儿就亏大了
Snooze you lose.
为此我们应该喝一杯
We should drink to that.
就该为这干一杯
That's what we should drink to.
喝好
Enjoy.
真要为这个干杯吗
Is that what we're gonna drink to?
我们应该敬道尔顿
We should drink to Dalton.
她曾是我们的一份子
She was one of us.
天呐 不是吧
God. Heh. Really?
你开玩笑吧
You fucking kidding me?
她都不把你当人看
She treated you like shit,
天知道她有多少次
and God knows how many times
害得我们差点没命
she nearly got all of us fucking killed.
达米恩 也许等过了这阵子 也许...
Damian, if maybe we could go through our time, maybe--
得了吧 兄弟
Oh, come on, dude.
我们在她手下干了那么久 连她尸体都抬过
We were always there, we all fucking carried her.
好吧 我知道她有个孩子
Yeah. I know she's got a little kid,
我也真心为那个男孩感到惋惜
and I'm really sorry for that little boy.
如果非说她死了令我很难过的话
I'd be a fucking liar
就太对不起良心了
if I said I wasn't glad she wasn't here.
抱歉 下一轮算我的
Sorry. Next round's on me.
不好意思 我不会匈牙利语
I'm sorry. I don't speak Hungarian.
从没见过你
Haven't see you before.
初到这个城市
First time in the city.
你在布达佩斯工作吗
Do you work here in Budapest?
在大使♥馆♥
Embassy.
外交官呀
A diplomat.
哇 那工作一定体面极了
Wow! That must be glamorous.
那具体做些什么呢
What exactly is it you do?
无穷尽的接待工作
Endless receptions, being hit on by
被出门在外 兴奋过头的生意人搭讪
overexcited businessmen away from home.
真是少女的梦想啊
Every girl's dream, huh?
你那么说道尔顿没错
You were right about Dalton.
谢了
Thanks.
0个匹配
前女友吗
Old girlfriend?
没错
Yeah.
她没准儿结了婚 改了姓
She could have got married, changed her name.
是啊
Yeah.
这样 这事交给我来办
Look. Leave it with me.
都是为了国家 对吧
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表