剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You got it.
没问题?
"You got it."
他开口你就"没问题"?
He gets "You got it"?
他很有礼貌
He's polite.
除此之外 他那伦敦腔迷死我了
Besides, that British accent kills me.
有一个办法能让我们重归于好
There is a way for us to make a peace,
但需要以牺牲为代价
but it is through sacrifice that we progress.
当然了 维克多
Of course, Viktor,
那批货你必须送到
you will deliver the shipment.
我保证阿卡帝会耳闻你出色的外交手腕
I'll ensure Arkady will hear of your diplomacy,
他一定会为自己的儿子感到自豪的
and he'll be proud of his son.
塞缪尔
Samuel...
我可不会去做那该死的...
Hey, I'm not going to do a fucking...
你要为你的行为做出检讨
You will make redress for your actions,
而我们都将学会什么叫尊重
and we will all learn a new respect.
我们进去时动静小点
So let's go in soft, let's grab Kamali,
抓了卡马里就走 尽量别跟他们打起来
and let's leave, try not to start a war here.
明白
Copy that.
停
Stop it!
停 等等
Stop. Hold on.
达米恩
Damien.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
你说我在这儿还能做什么
What do you think I'm doing here?
你说你退出了
You said you were out.
你说过要远离摩萨德 远离杀戮
You said no more Mossad, no more killing!
我因此才放你走的
I gave you that out!
你以为这真如嘴上说的那么容易吗
Did you really believe it was gonna be that easy?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
这就是我们的宿命
This is what we do.
你呢
And you?
我是来找李奥·卡马里的
I'm here for Leo Kamali.
呵呵
Ha.
"呵呵"
"Ha."
你呵什么呵
What's that mean?
多谢老兄 多谢
Gracias, brother, gracias.
卡马里是我的
Kamali's mine.
放屁
Bullshit.
你知道我为了接近这人都做了些什么吗
Do you have any idea what I had to do to get close to this guy?
我看得很清楚 瑞贝卡
Yeah, I got a pretty fair idea, Rebecca.
你知道他是什么人吗
Do you even know who he is?
当然知道 他是真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的银行家
Yeah, of course I do. He's Allah's banker.
那么你以为我在这是为了什么
So why do you think I'm here?
为了帮助摩萨德除掉他吗
What? So Mossad can disappear him?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 他杀了我们的人
Fuck that. He killed one of ours.
我必须把他带走
I'm taking him.
达米恩
Damien,
别他妈给我添乱
do not fuck this up.
我差一点就能得到...
I am this close to getting somethi...
-赛琳 -该死
- Celine? - Fuck.
赛琳
Celine?
赛琳
Celine?
你把门锁上了?
You locked the door?
我不喜欢这些保镖看我的眼光
I don't like how these bodyguards look at me.
他们让我觉得我只是个下♥贱♥的妓♥女♥
They make me feel like one of those cheap hookers.
我和你一样 也不喜欢这些人
I don't like these people any more than you.
但这还是必要的
It's necessary.
我会补偿你的
I will make it up to you.
我保证
I promise.
现在不行
我爱死了你说阿♥拉♥伯语的模样
I love it when you speak Arabic.
别
No.
晚上好啊
Buenas noches.
这算什么 家庭聚会吗
What is this, a fuckin' family reunion?
吃醋了
Pretty harsh.
想得美
Not really.
要穿衣服吗
Want to get dressed?
-你犯了一个很大的错误 -让他闭嘴
- You're making a big mistake. - Shut him up.
你这么做很愚蠢
You don't know what you're doing.
不 他只是看起来比较蠢
No, he just makes it look that way.
你听我说 你得...
You have to listen to me. You have--
不需要 谢谢
No, I don't.
妈的
Oh, shit.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
别冲动
我是你们的人
你就穿这身衣服?
The fuck you wearing?
你还指望我带军服吗
You think I brought my fatigues?
从这撤退
This the exit.
只等洛克找的小妞办完事
As long as Locke's little buddy's done her job.
D组 我们需要分散敌人注意
Delta, need that distraction.
你们不能带他走 卡马里是我的
You can't do this. Kamali's mine.
除非有一组摩萨德的人
Unless you got a Mossad team out there
伪装成树蛙蹲在这
disguised as tree frogs,
否则他就是我们的人了
he's ours. Oh, yeah.
没错 她们总有点小秘密瞒着你是吧
It's always the little things they don't tell you, huh?
比如她是个以色列特工?
Like she's an Israeli agent?
D组请回复 D组 汇报行动进展
Delta, come in, Delta. Delta, how about that distraction?
D组 收到请回复
Delta, come in. Do you copy?
D组 请回复
Delta, respond.
没有回应
Nothing.
斯科特 转移阵地
Scott, moving.
喂 你给我过来
Oy, come here!
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck?!
-过来 -你知道我他妈是谁吗
- Come here. - Do you know who the fuck I am?!
我不在乎 过来伙计
I don't care who you are. Come here, mate.
别
Don't!
走
Moving.
操
Fuck.
跟上 跟上 快
Follow me, follow me! Move!
跟紧了 跟紧了
Just follow me, just follow me!
维克多
Viktor!
维克多
Viktor!
维克多
Viktor.
看来你还能分清敌我嘛
You remember whose side you're on, huh?
快撤 快
All right, you guys got to start moving! Move!
我们走
Go!
-那人是谁 -说来话长 快撤
- Who the hell is that? - It's a long story. Move!
撤
Moving.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
见鬼
Damn it!
想逃跑没门
The only way you leave here
除非对你的脑袋开一枪
is with a bullet in your head.
快给我跟上
Now fucking move.
跟上
Move!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
他们还没发现我们
They haven't made us yet.
天呐
Oh, God.
快回来
Come here!
马丁内斯
Martinez!
马丁内斯
Martinez!
-快 -妈的
-Move! -Fuck!
瑞贝卡 到这来
Rebecca! Down there!
-天呐 -站住
- Oh, God. - Halt!
马丁内斯
Martinez!
回来 回来
Come here! Come here!
快过来
Come here!
跟着我
Follow me!
马丁内斯 快给我回来
Martinez! Get back here!
-来了 -操
- Moving! - Fuck!
阿迈 9点方向
Mikey! 9 o'clock
他妈的 斯科特 来了
Fuck! Scott, moving!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表