剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我最好上去活捉他
I'd better go up there, take him alive,
逼他情夫告诉我们那女人要去哪
force his sugar daddy to tell us where he took the woman.
收到
Yeah, roger that.
艾斯特
Ester,
跟她们待在一起
stay with the girls, all right?
好
Yeah.
要乖哦
Behave for them, all right?
我们走
Moving.
这是总部 B1 我们正往那儿赶
This is Zero. Bravo One, we're on our way.
举起手来 过来
Hands up. Come here. Come here.
好 好 我可以帮你们
It's OK. It's OK. I-- It's OK. I can help you.
我可以帮忙
I can help you.
喂 "勇敢的心"
Oi, Braveheart!
停火
我们得谈谈 这是你的人吗
We need to talk. Does this belong to you? Huh?
给我十分钟
Give me 10 minutes.
明白
Gotcha.
好吧
All right.
索菲亚 你要把你知道的情况
Sofia, you have to tell this woman
告诉这位女士
what you know!
镇定点
我是你丈夫的朋友
他是这么称呼你的
你是我的眼
你是要和朱海瑞会面吗
Were you to meet Al-Zuhari?
我会放你离开
你开我的车走
嘘
Shh.
我让你自己考虑考虑
I'll leave you to think about it.
你和她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我说会放她离开这里
That I'd let her get out of here.
她绝对不会告诉我们朱海瑞在哪
She'll never tell us where Al-Zuhari is,
但是如果我们放她走的话
but if we let her escape,
她可以带我们去找他
she will lead us to him.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
想搭便车回家?
A free ride home, hmm?
即便我坐视不管
Even if I walk away,
真♥主♥党还是会置你们于死地
Hezbollah will still want you dead.
我们只想从你那得到地址 就这么简单
We just need an address from you. That's it.
你之前想把索菲亚·阿布德带到哪去
Where were you taking Sofia Abboud?
你们以为我会在乎他死活吗
Ha. You think I give a shit about him?
但是你上来了 不是吗
You're here, aren't you?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
为了女王和国家吗
For Queen and Country, huh?
事实上 你来这里的原因和我是一样的
The truth is, you're here for the same reason I am--
我们肮脏的小秘密
our dirty little secret.
有意思极了吧 对吧
This is great fucking fun, eh?
你敢不敢在超♥市♥里排队时
Eh? Try telling that to the old dear standing next to you
告诉站在你旁边的老情人
in the queue in the supermarket.
杀人的那一刻你感到
You never feel more fucking ALIVE than the moment
前所未有的畅快淋漓
that you're killing another human being.
你那是说自己呢
You speak for yourself.
拜托 你是个聪明人
Oh, come on. Come on. You're a smart lad.
你知道你来这里是为了石油
You know you're out here
金钱和股息而滥杀无辜
killing for oil, dollars, and dividends.
只是这样伪装自己的真实意图比较简单
It's just easier to pretend otherwise.
当你在像这样的鬼地方
And then--and then when you've bled out
流血而死时 这就是你的下场
in some fucking shithole like this, and you will,
他们甚至不会参加你的葬礼
and they don't bother turning up for your funeral,
如果你有家人的话 他们会给你家
they'll just post your family, if you've got one,
邮递一枚勋章
a fucking medal.
就一枚勋章
A fucking medal!
还是二等的
Second class.
他们没回来救你 对吧
They never came back for you, did they?
都是因为这个 不是吗
That's what all this is about, isn't it?
好吧 我懂了
Yeah, I understand.
但你还是不会眼睁睁看我杀了你男朋友
But you're still not gonna let me kill your boy here.
-詹姆士 -不要
- James. - Don't--
不要哭的像个娘们
Don't whine like a girl.
-求你了 -有点男人样
- Please. - Be a man.
你做决定吧
Make a choice!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你最好能说服他
You'd better fucking convince him.
詹姆士 看着我 不要
James, look at me. Don't.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
-詹姆士 求你了 -做决定吧
- James, please. - Make a choice.
求你 别他们这么做 詹姆士
Please, don't let them do this. James. James!
别让他们这么做
Don't let them do this!
詹姆士 看着我 求你了
James. James, look at me, please!
七
7.
七号♥
7...
伊维尔路七号♥
Rue Eville.
干得好
Good work.
总部 收到了吗
Zero, did you copy that?
伊维尔路七号♥ 伊维尔路七号♥
7 Rue Eville. 7 Rue Eville.
继续走 走啊
Go on. Move.
你这狗♥日♥的♥叛徒
You fucking traitor.
妈的
Fuck.
好了 跟我走 我们走
It's OK. Come with me. Let's go.
我们地狱见 士兵
I'll see you in hell, soldier.
这是什么东西
What the fuck you got there?
-阿迈 -是什么
- Mikey. - What the fuck is that?
总部这是 B2
Zero, this is Bravo Two.
"勇敢的心"和他男友已阵亡
Braveheart and his boyfriend KIA.
我们准备撤退
We're headed back to you now.
你收到地址了吗 伊维尔路七号♥
Did you copy that address, 7 Rue Eville?
收到 已经在路上了
Roger. On the road now.
报告你们集♥合♥点 我们去接你们 完毕
Radio your exfil, and we'll pick you up en route. Out.
你做到了
You've done it.
他就在这 瑞秋
He's here, Rachel.
我是道尔顿
Dalton.
收到 瑞秋你在哪
I copy. Where are you, Rachel?
我们在伊维尔路上
We're at Rue Eville.
坐在车上 静观其变
Sit tight and observe only.
保持通讯 我们在路上了
Stay on open channel. We're on our way.
道尔顿在伊维尔路 我们走
Dalton's at Rue Eville. Let's move!
上
Move!
把这姑娘带回天帐
Get the girl back to the Crib.
上车 快上车
Get in the car. Get in the car.
迈克尔 斯科特 你们和我一起
Mike, Scott, you're with me!
行动 行动 行动
Go, go. Go, go, go!
索菲亚
Sofia.
怎么现在才到
You've come a long way.
我丈夫在哪
Where's my husband?
他来不了了
He couldn't be here,
但是他让我转告你
but he told me to tell you
他真的很抱歉
he's truly sorry.
里面有枪声
I have a shot inside.
瑞秋 快离开那个房♥子
Rachel, get out of that house now.
离开那个房♥子 瑞秋
Get out of that house now, Rachel.
太迟了
Too late.
该死
Shit.
妈的
God damm it!
抱歉
Sorry.
你认识我 对吗
You know my face, do you?
机密档案上有我 对吧
From all those Special Branch files, right?
你算什么 士兵吗
What are you, a soldier?
英国妞 这一枪是为了我哥哥
Well, Brit, this one's for my brother.
妈的 你听到了吗
Fuck, did you hear that?!
麦坎娜
MacKenna.
所以 结局会是
So here's how it ends.
我出名
I'm famous,
你完蛋
and you're done.
妈的
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表