剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Oi, oi.
道尔顿他妈的哪去了
Oi, where the fuck is Dalton?
现在不是时候
Not now.
什么叫"现在不是时候"
What do you mean, not now?
发生了什么你都看到了
You saw what happened out there.
她差点害我们丧命
She nearly got us killed.
对 我站你们这边
No. I'm on your side.
没错 说得没错
It's true. Yeah. It's true, all right?
但她也挖出了朱海瑞的消息
But she also got us Al-Zuhari.
万一他在说谎怎么办 迈克尔
Yeah, and what happens if he's lying, Michael?
他没说谎
He wasn't lying.
你♥他♥妈♥最好没说错
You want to be fucking right.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
白厅 伦敦
光天化日之下在大黑街头搞枪战
A street battle in Daheih in broad daylight?
要是真♥主♥党盯着你们不放
How do you expect to operate effectively
你们还怎么开展行动
with Hezbollah breathing down your neck?
麻烦告诉我 你这烂摊子至少有些成果
Please tell me you got something to show for this mess.
埃米尔供出了朱海瑞
Amir gave us Al-Zuhari.
他会从叙利亚来这
He's coming into the city from Syria.
如果朱海瑞开始行动
Well, if Al-Zuhari's moving,
不管他在计划什么 很快就会付诸实施
then whatever he's planning must be happening soon.
詹姆士·莱瑟比会带他穿越边境
James Leatherby's bringing him across the border.
我们需要知道时间地点
We need to know time and location.
假设你的情报准确
Well, assuming your intel's good,
下一步准备怎么办
what's your next move?
卡马里本应付款给他
Kamali is supposed to pay him.
让他付
Let him.
你知道我不信任卡马里
You know that I don't trust Kamali.
瑞秋 卡马里是我们最好的突破口
Listen, Rachel, Kamali's the best thing we've got.
让他付款 看他能带什么情报给我们
You let him make the payment, see what he can get us,
上校 人员伤亡已经够惨重了
and, Major, we've lost enough men.
别逼我再回贝鲁特
Don't make me come back to Beirut.
我能向你保证
I can guarantee you...
万一他说谎怎么办 迈克尔
What happens if he's lying, Michael?
911事件前 基♥地♥组♥织♥也干过
...Al-Qaeda did before 9/11.
抓住卡马里就等于抓到了朱海瑞
We get Kamali, we get Al-Zuhari himself.
这是一次有条不紊的大清洗...
This is a systematic cleansing of the...
朱海瑞
Al-Zuhari.
今天发生的事简直...
What happened out there today
一团糟
was a mess.
我说过我能应付得了
I told you I could handle it.
你们的人根本不应该出现
Your people should never have been there.
埃米尔是我在行动方面的联络人
Amir was my contact on the operational side.
如果你不让我用自己的方法做事...
If you don't let me do things my way--
朱海瑞将会从叙利亚来这
Al-Zuhari is being brought in from Syria.
这不可能 你确定吗
That can't be true. You're sure?
由莱瑟比负责运送
Leatherby's the courier.
我需要知道时间地点
I need to know where and when.
我只是管钱的
I am just the money man.
那就请你尽心尽责
Well, then do your job.
付钱给莱瑟比 查明我要知道的事
Take Leatherby his payment and find out what I need to know.
一旦我开始发问
The moment I start asking questions--
就照我说的做
You'll do as I say.
我会在他的赌场跟他见面
I meet him at his casino, yeah--
"战后地"赌场 明天凌晨三点
Apres La Guerre, tomorrow morning, 3 A.M.,
以未切割的钻石作为报酬
pay him in uncut diamonds.
就这么多了
That's it.
你得带上窃听器
You'll wear a wire.
然后暴露自己的身份?
And have my cover blown?
我才不理会什么上级命令
I don't give a shit what the chain of command want
或是中情局的屁话
or what the CIA believe.
你要是敢骗我们 我就把你给阉了
If you're playing us, I'll have you castrated
绝不能让我手下再受伤害
before I see another one of those men hurt.
你疯了 上校
You're out of control, Major.
要我说 将造成你手下伤亡的人
For the record, it's you, not me,
是你 而不是我
that's gonna get your people killed.
你恨我 不是吗
You hate me, don't you?
-詹姆士 -别说话
- James-- - Don't.
觉得我跟那群混♥蛋♥一样
Just one of a long line of bastards,
是吧
aren't I,
跑来这鬼地方
men that come out here
抱怨这太热太脏
and moan about the heat and the dust
却又到处寻欢作乐
whilst taking whatever the fuck they like.
英国人
The English--
英国人喜欢吹嘘
The English like to bang on
他们那该死的帝国
about the fucking Empire
那辉煌时代
and the glory days,
唧唧歪歪的狗屁东西
and yada, yada, fucking yada,
但那鬼地方是我们苏格兰人发现的
but it was us Scots who found it,
是我们攻占 并为他们的守住的
took it, and held it for them.
为什么
Why?
我们喜爱偏远的地方
We love these faraway places,
陌生的人
these faraway people.
纯属情不自禁
Can't help ourselves.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
Have you got anything to tell me?
有什么要说的吗
Anything at all?
前特种空勤团成员 自九十年代末
Ex-SAS, operating out of Beirut
开始在贝鲁特从事军♥火♥
since the late Nineties, smuggles weapons,
毒品的走私活动 非法敛财
drugs, dirty money.
这些我们都知道
Yeah. We know all that.
海湾战争前他的档案都是清白的
Before Iraq, this guy's record was impeccable.
是嘛 我的也是
Oh, yeah? So was mine.
我只想知道到底出了什么事
I just want to know what went wrong,
使他变成了现在的这样
what turned that man into this man.
得了吧 迈克
Come on, Mike.
年轻人总会改变 有的变好
Young people change, sometimes for good...
有的变坏
sometimes bad.
第一次海湾战争期间
During the first Gulf War,
他曾在伊♥拉♥克♥深入敌后作战
he was operating behind Iraqi lines,
遭到了共和国卫队军官的
where he was captured and tortured
逮捕和拷问
by officers of the Republican Guard.
这可能就是原因所在
Yeah. Maybe that's it.
总部 我们已就位
Zero, we are in position,
未发现目标
no visual on target.
重复 未发现目标
I repeat, no visual on target.
请下注
Place your bets.
发现莱瑟比
Leatherby in play.
擅离职守啊 士兵
AWOL, soldier?
偷偷跑出来的
Lucky escape.
要为人♥民♥服务
Ah, Tommy this, Tommy that.
你的政♥治♥觉悟哪去了
How's your fucking soul, huh?
但是听着 聪明的朋友
But here's the thing, my bright-eyed friend.
杀手就是杀手
A killer is a killer,
一个男人也许可以逃避很多事
and a man may escape many things...
但绝不能逃避自己
but never himself.
我们俩想法一致
You and I have had the same fortune cookie.
优秀的士兵都心有灵犀
All good soldiers are bound for hell.
只是有些人明白 有些人糊涂
It's just that some see it, and others don't.
命中注定的事情逃不得
Whit's fur ye'll no go past ye.
干杯
Cheers.
拿些酒来
Bring some wine.
你如果想找点事做
You want some work, Heh.
给我打电♥话♥
you give me a call, eh...
随时联♥系♥
or give me a call, anyway.
不下注了 不玩了
No more bets. No more bets.
谢谢
Cheers.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
不 谢谢 我已经有了
No, thanks. I got one.
能请我喝一杯吗
You want to buy me one?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表