剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Who betrayed us?
是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Who betrayed us?
起来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get up, you bitch!
名字
A name.
我只需要知道名字
That's all I want from you.
叛徒的名字
A name.
把叛徒的名字告诉我
塞巴斯汀·格瑞
上校 你对"塞巴斯汀·格瑞"这个名字有印象吗
Colonel, what does the name Sebastian Gray mean to you?
格瑞
Gray?
他以前是军情六处的人
Well, he was with MI6.
他八十年代在贝鲁特领♥事♥馆♥工作
He worked out of the Beirut consulate in the eighties,
但后来召他回来的时候 他却消失了
but when they recalled him, he vanished.
直到两年前
Up until two years ago,
他将情报卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
he was selling intel to the highest bidder,
后来他惹恼了法国 便转入地下工作
but then went to ground when he pissed off the French.
他们派了一支队伍进行暗♥杀♥ 我们认为他已经死了
They sent a team in to get him. We thought he was dead.
我有强烈的预感他还活着
Yeah, well, I have a pretty strong feeling he isn't.
必须把他找出来
Need to find him.
我会把所有情报都发给你 但都已经过时了
Well, I'll send you what we can, but it's past its sell-by date.
如果你们发现他的踪迹 一定要避免正面接触
And if you do find him, approach from downwind.
一旦他有所察觉 你是怎么都捉不住他的
He sees you first, you've lost him.
给我订下一班飞贝鲁特的机票
Get me on the next flight to Beirut.
马上就办 长官
Right away, sir.
你好 先生
你好啊
就你一个人吗
Are you alone?
举起手来
Hands up.
-看来你那武器不是用来钓鱼的 -防身用的
- I take it that weapon's not for fishing. - Protection.
在这一带 你永远摸不透那些愚蠢的鬼佬
Around here, you never know when some dumb gringo
什么时候会从树林里窜出来
will come out of the jungle.
或许我应该向你介绍我的朋友
Perhaps I should introduce my friends, huh?
同志们好
Gentlemen.
你迟到了
You're late.
我认为你们有两个人
I thought there was two of you.
他在这呢
There is.
金·马丁内斯
Kim Martinez.
真人果然更有魅力
Even lovelier in the flesh.
你那些花言巧语还是省省吧
Don't try that charm shit on me.
你伙计会说话吗
This one talk?
如果有话说 我还是会说的
When I have something to say, yeah.
你们是洛克上校队里的 是吧
So you're Colonel Locke's team, huh?
出发前最好让你们熟悉一下情况
Well, we better get you briefed before you go
免得你们栽在这丛林里其他人的手上
stumbling into somebody else in the jungle.
并不是所有人都像我这么热心的
Not everybody's as warm-hearted as me.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我就知道
You would.
听着如果你们想要卡马里
Listen, if you boys want Kamali,
就得从这个人身上下手
you're going to have to take him from this guy--
米格尔·戈麦斯
Miguel Gomez,
前哥伦比亚警长
former Colombian police commander.
他叛变了?
He changed sides?
有钱能使鬼推磨
Money'll do that.
戈麦斯曾是个铁面警♥察♥
Now, Gomez was a brutal cop,
但他现在完全成了大反派
but he is in a whole 'nother
搞起了自己的贩毒集团
league now he's running his own cartel.
他称自己为美洲豹
He calls himself "The Jaguar."
这都是他的地盘
All this is his.
有重兵把守
It's heavily guarded and patrolled,
但洛克上校说你俩必须完成任务
but Colonel Locke tells me you guys get the job done,
那就需要深入敌后作战
operating behind the lines.
对 这事非我们莫属
Yep, that's us.
这还分敌前敌后?
There's a line?
卡马里一年只来一两次
Kamali's here only once or twice a year,
而且我们知道
and we know he's key to
他是将集团资金向国外转移的关键人物
moving the cartel's money out of the country.
现下戈麦斯已经召集了
Now Gomez has called together all
集团各部的老大与俄♥国♥的武器贩子接头
the cartel bosses to meet with a Russian arms dealer.
我猜 这是卡马里的命令
My guess--it was on Kamali's orders.
戈麦斯家在距这东南向两公里的地方
Gomez's place is two clicks southeast.
找个合适的侦查点 天黑再行动
Find a suitable O.P., wait till dark.
就这么定了
Sounds like a plan.
李奥
Leo.
米格尔 我的朋友
Miguel, my friend.
很高兴见到你 好久没见了
It's good to see you. It's been too long.
你总是无事不登三宝殿
Seems like you only come to see me now when there are problems.
他们都到了吗
Are they all here?
你是最后一个了
You're the last.
我这儿有娱乐活动
I have entertainment.
你没必要带自己的女人来
You didn't need to bring your own puta madre.
她叫赛琳 米格尔
Her name is Celine, Miguel,
她不是为"美洲豹"来的
and she is not for The Jaguar.
-这位是维克多? -是的 维克多来了
- Viktor? - Yeah, Viktor is here,
阿卡帝没来
not Arkady.
他是个大♥麻♥烦
He can make it a problem.
我们这儿有很多不受欢迎的人 李奥
We have a lot of unhappy people here, Leo.
我们需要冲锋陷阵的铁汉子 而不是博人欢心的猴子
We expected the organ grinder, not the monkey.
有时候猴子比较容易控制
Sometimes the monkey is easier to control.
维克多 还记得我的朋友李奥吗
Viktor, you remember my friend Leo.
我记得
I do.
代我向你的父亲问好
Do remember me to your father.
他是个伟大的人
He is a great man.
他没能前来真是遗憾
It's a shame he couldn't be here.
我可以全权代表我的父亲
I speak for my father in all things.
有什么问题吗 大兵
Is there a problem, soldier?
寄生鲶
Candiru.
这些小鱼会游进...
You know, those little fish that swim up--
这里没有
Not here.
这又不是亚马逊
It's the Amazon.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我本不该来这儿的
I shouldn't be here.
我本没有来这儿的必要
I shouldn't have to be here,
我很确信的告诉在座的各位
and that I am must surely tell us
有些事出了岔子
that something is not as it should be.
我们的行动
Our activities
受到了前所未有的关注与审查
are under more scrutiny than ever before.
每个部门 每支警力
Every agency, every police force
都在对我们进行强力打击
bring their strength against us,
可我们还是占尽上风
and yet we prevail.
这是怎么做到的?
How?
因为我们团结一致
Because we are united in our efforts.
分♥裂♥会毁了我们
Division will destroy us.
缺乏信任也会毁了我们
Lack of trust will destroy us,
而我不会容忍♥这些情况的发生
and I will not tolerate it.
朱海瑞不会容忍♥这些情况的发生
Al-Zuhari will not tolerate it.
"善♥恶♥有♥报♥"这话到底是谁说的
Who says crime doesn't pay, huh?
塔楼上有四个
I got 4 on the towers.
空地上有六个
I got at least 6 on the ground.
关于你答应一周前运抵的那些军♥火♥
Am I right in believing that Samuel has paid you
我相信塞缪尔已经把运费付给你了吧
for the arms shipment which you agreed to deliver a week ago?
你很清楚你的那些破船在哪
You know where your fucking ship is
你也知道船不在这的原因
and you know why it's not here.
李奥 你所谓的尊重在哪呢
Leo, you talk about respect?
你害我损失了两名最优秀的部下
Two of my best men killed, huh?!
这是真的吗
Is this true?
塞缪尔说那些俄♥国♥佬
Samuel says that the russians
强♥奸♥并杀害了他的一名妓♥女♥
raped and murdered one of his whores
所以他就把他们全杀了作为惩罚
and he had them killed in return.
-马丁内斯 -什么事
- Martinez. - Hmm?
你想干掉那些守卫 掩护我们撤退吗
Want to take out the guards, cover our exfil?
怎么不让我顺便也把卡马里抓来给你
Why don't I just go in and grab Kamali for you, too?
在我们撤退时分散敌人的注意就行了
A distraction for our exfil will be great.
没问题
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表