剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Do you have CCTV?
好的 往回倒一点
OK. Run it back.
那儿 暂停 放大
There. Hold the frame. Enhance it.
该死 长官 卡马里在这
Shit. Sir, Kamali's here,
两分钟前出现在五号♥机库
hangar 5, two minutes ago.
格雷中尉 带上人手立即赶过去
Lieutenant Greg, take some men and get down there with them now.
是 你们三个跟我走
Yes, sir. You 3 on me!
我跟他们一起去
I'm going with him.
B1 B2 汇报情况
Bravo One and Two, send sitrep.
总部 我们在康复中心外僵持不下
Zero, we're pinned down here outside the rehab center.
卡马里的人乔装成了宪兵
Kamali's men dressed as MPs.
结束战斗 赶去五号♥机库
Wrap it up and get to hangar 5.
卡马里在那
Kamali's there.
收到
Copy that.
进入五号♥机库
Entering hangar 5.
停 停车
Stop! Stop the car!
好吧 好吧 别开枪
All right, all right. Don't shoot, don't shoot.
反正你是不会想跟我们一起去的
You wouldn't want to come with us anyway, mate.
坐稳 我们上路了
Hold tight. We're on our way.
发现一个阵亡士兵
I've got a KIA.
我这里也有一个
I've got a man down.
停
Hold.
保持原位
Hold your position.
飞机上有动静
I see movement on the plane.
上前掩护
Moving to cover.
该死
Fuck!
我看到卡马里了
I've got eyes on Kamali.
他在飞机上
He's on the plane.
上面至少还有4个特务
There's at least 4 other clean skins.
我要上了
I'm going in.
B3 切勿靠近飞机 等待支援
Bravo 3, you stay off that plane and you wait for backup.
长官 我上了
Sir, I'm going in.
上
Move!
重复 等待支援
I repeat. Wait for backup.
B1 B2已经在路上了
Bravo One and Two are on their way.
瑞姆 不要上那架飞机
Richmond do not get on that plane.
朱莉娅
Julia.
B3 不要登机
Bravo 3, do not board that plane!
卡马里在哪
Where the fuck's Kamali?
改变计划
Change of plan!
在城市上空释放病毒
Disperse the virus over the city!
李奥 下面下些人
Leo, those people down there,
有女人 儿童和穆♥斯♥林♥
women, children, Muslims,
他们没有疫苗
they don't have the antivirus.
这叫战争的牺牲品 卡萨姆
Casualties of war, Qassem,
如同用来祭祀的羊羔
sacrificial lambs.
B3 这里是总部 收到回复
Bravo 3, this is Zero. Do you copy?
B3 收到回复
Bravo 3, do you copy?
我们是B1和B2
This is Bravo One and Bravo Two.
我们已经看见目标
We have target in sight.
重复 我们已看见目标
I repeat. We have eyes on the target.
B3 这里是总部 收到回复
Bravo 3, this is Zero. Do you copy?
朱莉娅 说话
Julia, come in!
卡马里在这 他在飞机上
Kamali's here. He's on the plane.
他们准备在柏林上空散播病毒
They're going to disperse the virus over Berlin.
我不能让那架飞机起飞
I can't let that plane take off.
你能不能给我的人一点时间
Will you just give my men some time?
-不行 -我的人还在飞机上
- Negative. - I've got a soldier on that plane!
你听到她说的话了
You heard what she said.
一旦成功起飞
If they get the wheels up,
他们会在城镇上空使用生化武器
they're gonna release the weapon over a populated area,
这绝不能发生
and I can't have that.
B1 B2 听到了吗
Bravo One and Two, you hear that?
阻止那辆飞机起飞
You stop that plane from taking off.
收到 我们去把那姑娘救下来
Copy that. Let's go get our girl back.
用地对空导弹锁定目标
I want surface to air missiles locked on.
已启动备用发射器
Back launcher online.
到这来
Come down here!
开近点
Get me close.
稳住
Keep it steady.
关闭坡道 关闭坡道
Close the ramp, close the ramp.
没有反应 坡道无法关闭
It's not responding. The ramp won't close.
加速起飞 听明白了吗
Speed the plane. Take off, you hear me?
二组 立即赶往三号♥跑道
Team two, get to runaway 3 now.
他们是你的人吗
Are they yours?
不是
Negative.
B组注意 六点方向有敌军靠近
Bravo, be advised, hostiles coming up on your 6.
-迈克 六点方向 -该死
- Mike, on our 6. - Shit!
操
Fuck!
交给我了
I got them!
前面的我来
I got front.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
换弹匣
Changing.
滚开
Fuck off!
搞定了?
Get him?
搞定了
We fucking got him.
干得漂亮 迈克尔
Nice, Michael, nice.
目标已锁定
长官 导弹已填装完毕
Missiles armed and ready, sir.
如果不在飞机上抓住卡马里 你永远也找不到抗病毒素
If we don't get Kamali off that plane, you may never find a cure,
那些被感染的人都死定了
and your infected people will not have a chance.
死750人总比死75万人强
750 is better than 750,000.
死了一个
One down.
我们去把那姑娘救回来吧
Let's get our girl back, huh?
注意 射击
Take it up, take it up.
该死
Oh, shit.
搞定他们 阿迈
Get them, Mikey.
朱丽娅 瑞姆 瑞姆
Julia? Richmond, Richmond!
-朱丽娅 你没事吧 -没事
- Julia, you all right? - Yeah.
听我命令
On my command.
等等
Wait.
卡马里在飞机上
Kamali's on board.
他们要击毁飞机
They're gonna shoot down the plane.
不 他有抗病毒素
No. There's a cure.
你们没时间了
You're out of time.
该死 我们得走了
Shit! We got to go, we got to go.
我们得离开这架飞机
We got to get off this plane.
准备
Stand by.
你等等不行吗
Will you wait?
他们可不是开玩笑
They're not kidding.
起落架已收起 发射
The wheels are up. Fire!
导弹已发射
B组 导弹已发射
Bravo, SAM incoming.
等等 我要做一件十分愚蠢的事
Hold on! I'm about to do something really fucking stupid!
九 八 七
9, 8, 7...
快撤 快
Let's Go! Do it!
五 四 三
5, 4, 3,
二 一
2, 1.
打击成功 目标已毁
Strike confirmed. Target destroyed.
该死的卡马里
Oh, shit. Kamali.
是个疯狂的[被烤焦的]恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That's one toasted terrorist.
抗病毒素没了
The cure.
该死
Oh, fuck.
没有抓住卡马里 但我们救回了瑞姆
No Kamali, but we have Richmond.
收到 明白
Roger. Understood.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right call.
我也希望你的办法♥会♥奏效 [但风险太大]
I hope you're right.
爸爸 你还好吗
Hola, papi. ¿cómo estás?
不 我很好
No, no, no. Estoy bien.
我...
I-I...
我只是打电♥话♥问候几句
I was just calling to say hi.
我们的交易还算数吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表