剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
没有正式通知
Officially, no.
联邦安♥全♥局♥内半数人都受乌尔诺夫的控制
Ulyanov also has half the Federal Security Service in his pocket.
但在不受控制的人里 有我内线
But I have a man inside the other half of the FSB.
你说的没错
You were right.
第一道防火墙十五分钟前已被破坏
The first firewall was breached 15 minutes ago.
必须阻止安德森
This Andersson has to be stopped.
我的人现已进入黑熊监狱
My men are already inside Black Bear with orders
受命销毁硬盘 并弄出安德森
to destroy the drive and get Andersson out...
如果失败就杀人灭口
or kill him if they can't.
带上硬盘 跑路就好
Grab that hard drive and get out.
伙计 我觉得没问题
Sounds great to me, dude.
安德森在那里
There's Andersson.
话说我们到底来这里干啥的啊
What the fuck are we doing in here, anyway?
乌尔诺夫如果发现我们在他的监狱里
Ulyanov finds out we're in his prison,
我们必死无疑
we're dead men walking.
那么...
Well...
你想冒险生点事吗
You want to risk a little unwanted attention?
-行啊 -我们猜拳决定吧
- Yeah. - Let's do the thing.
为什么 赢的总是你
Why? You always win.
我知道 所以我喜欢猜拳 来吧
I know. That's why I like doing it. Come on.
一 二
1, 2...
你去吧
There you go.
我过去打断他们
I'm gonna snag their fun,
把警卫从黑客小子身边引过来
strike those guards over there from Hacker Boy.
-你抓住他 -你去惹他们吗
- You grab him. - You want the evil elves?
没错
Yeah.
我觉得这挺好的
Yeah, I think it'll do me good.
你确定吗 阿迈
You sure, Mikey?
确定
Yeah.
那好吧
All right.
揍死他们
Go get 'em.
先生们 打扰一下
Gentlemen, excuse me.
能加我一个吗
Can't we all just get along?
嘿 你知道我们是谁吗
Hey, don't you know who the fuck we are?
我当然知道
I know exactly who you are.
那么大的纹身
Yeah, big tattoos,
微小的伤痕
tiny pricks.
我当然知道你们是谁
Yeah, I got a pretty good idea.
抓住他
安德森
Andersson.
你是谁
Who are you?
我们是来救你出去的
We're here to get you out.
我凭什么相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
你在伊朗泄露的那份情报中
Well, that intel that you leaked on ops in Iran?
保留了五名卧底的信息
You held back information
才让他们得以活下来
on 5 undercover operatives that would have died otherwise.
你觉得还有谁会知道这些呢
Now, who else would know that?
北约的硬盘在哪里
The NATO hard drive. Where is it?
我不能告诉你
I can't help you.
你成功破解硬盘后他们就会杀了你的
When you're done, they're gonna kill you.
他们抓了我的朋友
They have my friends.
我如果不就范 他们会死的
If I don't do what they want, they're all dead.
你以为你完成之后
You think that they're gonna let you
他们会让你和你朋友们离开吗
and your friends go when you're finished?
当你破解了最后一道防火墙
You break through that last firewall,
你和很多无辜的人们都会死
you and a whole lot of innocent people are gonna die.
事实就是如此
That's a fact.
那么你的朋友们在哪
So, your friends, where are they?
见鬼 我不知道
Hell, I don't know.
我只是在视频里见到他们
I only saw them on a video link.
好像是空的游泳池里
They were in some empty swimming pool.
其中一面墙上有一个军事标志
There was a military insignia on one of the walls.
你为我们拖延点时间
You buy us some time.
我们会找到你的朋友
We'll find your friends.
先照看好你的朋友吧
You might want to look after yours.
没错
Yeah.
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
住手
Stop!
迈克 住手
Mike, stop!
你会打死他的
You're gonna kill him!
起来 过来 离他远点
Get off. Come here. Get off him.
深呼吸
Take a deep fuckin' breath.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
过来 亲爱的
拉下去 把他转走
弱者在黑熊监狱无立足之地
In the Bear, there is no place for weakness.
清理广场
你想要我割了你的喉吗
Say, you want me to slit your throat?
滚开
Fuck off.
他们有人♥质♥
They got hostages.
可能得花更长时间
It's gonna take longer than we thought.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得我们的身份能瞒得住吗
You think our cover's gonna hold?
如果你总是干这些事
If you keep pulling shit like that,
难说
probably not.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你那设备进展如何
How are things going at your facility?
应该差不多快完成了吧
Your work must be almost finished by now.
你的工作就是提供我所需的
Your job is to supply me with what I need.
其他的别多问
Nothing more.
等安德森干完活
When Andersson is done,
就要把他转移走
you will see he is transferred.
当然 医生
Of course...Doctor.
坐
Sit.
刚才你怎么了
What the fuck happened out there?
你还好吗
You OK?
我失控了
I've lost it.
心力交瘁
I'm burnt out.
你得坚持住 迈克
You got to hold it together, Mike.
-是啊 -我帮不了你
- Yeah. - I can't carry you.
在这里没办法
Not in here.
那些钻石值多少钱 斯科特
How much are the diamonds worth, Scott?
我要退出了
I'm done.
胆敢泄露我们在牢房♥里的所作所为
Oy, you talk about anything you see or hear in this cell,
你就死定了 明白吗
you're a dead man, is that clear?
那我先下手为强
Not before I cut your throat!
你来啊 爽吗
Oh, yeah? Yeah?
过来
Come here.
坐下
Sit down.
你这还有些什么
What else you got here, huh?
还有什么小惊喜
Any other little surprises?
-住手 -你别动
- No, leave it! - Wait. Come on. Stop.
不错啊
That's nice.
我不喜欢这颜色
It's not really my color.
还有些什么
What else we got?
果然有
Yep.
这真漂亮
That is really pretty.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
干♥你♥鸟事
Is none of your fucking business!
放松点
Easy.
你是怎么度过监狱漫漫长夜的
Whatever gets you through those long prison nights.
你不明白
You don't understand.
俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱里 都是弱肉强食
In Russian prison, they kill a man for less.
放松
Relax.
我们会为你保密的
Your secret's safe with us.
和平相处
It's all good.
那么
Then...
我也不会说出你们的事
I am deaf and blind.
莫斯科 国际银行
你想把所有资金转走
You wish to transfer all funds
然后关闭这些账户
and close each of these accounts?
有问题吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表