剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
好好输密♥码♥ 死胖子
Put the fucking number, Humpty Dumpty.
-你觉得打他有用吗 -或许没有
- You think that helps? - Probably not.
但是这让我觉得很爽
It makes me feel good.
好了 管用吧
Here you go. See? And it works.
总部 我们进去了
Zero, we're in.
地下室就在你们前方那部扶梯下面
OK, the vault's down the escalator ahead of you,
前台有一名警卫
and there's one guard at the desk.
戈麦斯先生病了
快来帮忙
我们搭右边那部扶梯
We're gonna take that escalator to your right.
继续走 死胖子
Keep moving, fat man.
你怎么慢下来了
What are you slowing down for?
好了 语♥音♥识别 说话
All right, voice recognition. Speak.
不
No.
拿来
Come on.
别耍我 死胖子
Don't fuck with me, fat man.
说话
Speak.
拉乌·戈麦斯
Raoul Gomez.
来人了
Heads up.
或许我可以为你们服务一下
Perhaps I can be of some service to you.
不用了 谢谢
我们没事 警官
你会说西班牙语
一点点啦
Ah, poquito.
二位长得很漂亮
没错 她确实很漂亮
这真是一座浪漫的城市
你不觉得吗
这里不准停车 快走
There's no parking here. Move away.
对不起 警官
Sorry, officer.
哪个是卡马里的
Which one's Kamali's?
我不知道
对不起 我不知道
卡马里的
Kamali's.
卡马里是谁啊
我知道你认识他
I know you know him.
原来是你
Ah, it's you.
你这吃里扒外的臭婊♥子♥
You treacherous fucking whore!
哪个是卡马里的
Which one's Kamali's?
-哪个 -我不认识他
- Which one? - You don't know him!
如果我背叛了李奥·卡马里
If I betray Leo Kamali,
那连我弟弟都保护不了我了
not even my brother could protect me.
你也不了解我 十秒之后
And you don't know me, so in 10 seconds,
我就用你的脑浆子重新打点这个地下室
I'm gonna redecorate this vault with 50 shades of gray matter.
十 九 八
10...9...8...
七 六 迈克
7...6--Mike!
好的 交给我了
Yeah, yeah, I got it.
抢劫啦
快来人啊
快来人啊
对不住了 老兄
Sorry, mate.
总部 我们暴露了
Zero, we've been made.
警卫拉响了警报 我们还有多长时间
A guard raised the alarm. How long have we got?
警报常规反应时间为四分钟
Response time normally 4 minutes.
见鬼
Shit.
咱们继续 是哪个
All right, where was it?
-六 五 -求求你了
- 6...5... - Please.
四
4...
三
3...
二
2...
一 到底是哪个
1. Which one was it? Huh?!
见鬼
Fuck!
到底发生了什么
What the fuck's happening?
你害他心脏病发作了
You've given him a heart attack!
-我又不是故意的 -好极了
- I didn't fuckin' mean it! - Yeah!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it!
我知道你有什么借口 他看起来没心脏病是吧
Oh, i know, it's not like he's a likely candidate, is he?
-去死吧你 -总部 死胖子出事了
- Fuck you, Scott! - Zero, we've got a little problem with the big guy.
拉乌怎么了
Well, what the fuck happened to Raoul?
他失去意识了
All right, he's unconscious.
总部 你能黑入交易所的数据库吗
Zero, can you hack into the exchange's database?
我无法赶在他们到达之前完成
I can't hack in before they come.
他是我们与卡马里的唯一联♥系♥
He's the only link we have to Kamali.
-那你们最好把他弄醒 -快点弄醒
- Well, then you better wake him up. - Fast.
-你得把他弄醒 -我?
- You're gonna have to revive him. - Me?
-凭什么 -因为你害他心脏病发作
- Why? - Because you gave him the heart attack!
那又如何 我又不是故意的
Yeah, well, I didn't mean to.
她是我救的 轮到你了
I did her. It's your turn.
她可不是体重两百磅
Her, not a 200-pound
吸毒加口臭的大猩猩 达米恩
coke-snorting gorilla with halitosis, Damien.
为了女王和国家 迈克尔
Queen and country, Michael.
-全看你觉悟 -操
- That's all I'm saying. - Fuck!
你们的大♥麻♥烦来了
You've got a bigger problem than that--
敌军已进入范围
X-rays inbound.
天呐 我来吧
Ohh! I'll do it.
上帝 真恶心
Oh, my God, that's disgusting.
我正在尝试启动攻击程序
I'm trying to initiate hack protocols.
搜索"卡马里"无果
OK, I've got nothing under "Kamali."
给我名字 我给你们数字
Give me a name, I'll give you a number.
他母亲叫什么
What's his mother's name?
莉萨·库伯
Lisa Cooper.
父亲叫约瑟夫·卡马里
Father--Youssef Kamali.
都不对 不是莉萨
Negative--no Lisa,
不是库伯 也不是约瑟夫
no Cooper, no Youssef.
快点 醒醒
Come on! Wake up!
还剩两分钟
Two minutes.
等等 艾丝特
Wait. Esther.
试试艾丝特
Try Esther.
-他喜欢这个名字 -你开什么玩笑
- He likes the name. - You kidding me?
你们已经聊起婴儿名字了?
You guys already talk baby names?
也不对
Negative.
那一定是这个
It has to be.
是什么
What does it mean?
思达
Star.
没错 约翰·查尔斯·思达 553号♥
Yep, got it. John Charles Star. 553.
553 553
553, 553.
-在那 -没错 就是它
Right there. Yep, there it is.
开工 老兄
Let's go, buddy.
注意 武装佣兵正向你方移♥动♥
Be advised, armed APC's arriving your location.
快啊 迈克
Come on, Mike.
他死了
He's gone.
你开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
麻烦得一个个解决 快啊 迈克尔
One problem at a time. Come on, Michael.
马上离开
Get out now.
这绝对不会出岔子是吧 斯科特
Fuckin' never goes wrong, does it, Scott?!
-抢银行真♥他♥妈♥爽是吧 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Robbing banks is fucking great! - For fuck's sake!
给我闭嘴
Shut up!
-操 -喂
- Fuck! - Hey!
我♥操♥
Fuck it!
你们看呐
Now, look at that!
好极了
Nice.
他妈的
Bloody hell.
你以后要是再被开除军籍
You know, if this soldiering thing doesn't work out,
说不定能去当个医生
maybe you could be a doctor.
-我考虑考虑 -有什么发现吗
- Thinking about it. - Anything?
是啊 还真说不准
Yeah, possibly.
总部 我们马上撤退
Zero, we're coming out right now.
收到 从前门撤退
Roger. Front of the building.
好了 撤 准备好了吗 撤
All right, go, go. Ready? Moving.
再见了 死胖子
See ya, fat man.
总部 我看到你们了
Zero, I've got visual on you.
注意 敌方已就位
Be aware. X-rays in position.
该死 迈克 前方地势空旷 敌军众多
Fuck! Mike, we got a lot of open ground, a lot of numbers.
用烟雾弹
Let's smoke it up.
在这
In there.
烟雾弹来了
Fuckin' smoke.
瑞贝卡 一旦向前冲就不能停
Rebecca, once we go, we got to keep moving.
听到了没
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表