剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Waiting.
-好吧 -等等 等会
- All right. - Wait, wait, wait.
要是朱海瑞知道是我...
If al-Zuhari finds out...
我不会告诉他的 阿迈呢
I'm not gonna tell him. Mikey?
绝对保密 哥们
Mum's the word, mate.
听到了吧 他不会知道的
There you go. So, he's not gonna find out.
怎么不说话呢 快点
Cat got your tongue? Come on.
九号♥区一间废弃的工厂
An abandoned factory. District 9.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
-你没事吧 -你能看到枪手位置吗
- You all right? - You see where it's coming from, mate?
是啊 让我探出脑袋去望望
Oh, yeah, let me stick my head up and take a look, mate.
-没动静 操♥你♥妈♥的破引擎 -操
- Nothing. Nothing! Fucking engine. -Shit.
该死的
Fuck.
给你
Here.
就拿这个砸他 真♥他♥妈♥的好主意
Oh, fucking throw that at him great idea.
丢给你的
Throw it at you.
操♥你♥祖♥宗♥大爷的
Fuck. Fuck.
该死的 高点 迈克 再高点
Fuck. Goddamn. Up, Mike. Up.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
-看到枪手了吗 -他下车了
- You see him? - He's jumping out.
他正走过来 阿迈
Here he comes, Mikey.
他朝我们走过来了
He's coming toward us.
等他换弹夹...
As soon as he changes...
行动
Go.
你觉得他是爱尔兰共和军的人吗
Uhh. You think he's IRA?
他是沃瑞的人
He's Vory.
那是什么狗屁 听起来像个邪恶精灵
What the fuck is that? Sounds like an evil elf.
沃瑞·维·扎孔尼 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
Vory v Zakone. Russian Mob.
英文字面意思为"守法窃贼"
看到这些纹身了吗
You see these tattoos?
它们就像简历
They're like a CV.
可以看出这个人除了名字之外的所有经历
They tell you everything except his name.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道这些狗屁的
How the fuck do you know all that shit?
这家伙是个杀手
And this one, he's an assassin.
-看出来了 迈克 -是吗
- I got that, Mike. - Yeah?
当然
Yeah.
就是这人
That's the man.
那个沃瑞杀手肯定就是阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫派出的
Arkady Ulyanov almost certainly sent the Vory to kill you.
因为我们在哥伦比亚杀了他儿子
Because we killed his son in Colombia.
得了吧 被我们杀的人多了去了
Come on. We've killed heaps of dudes.
他们都是某人的儿子
They've all been someone's son.
为什么偏偏这人要 惹事生非呢
What makes that guy such a badass?
因为他是全俄♥罗♥斯♥最凶残黑帮的老大
Because he's the head of the most fierce mafia gang in Russia.
他手头上的资源顶得上一个小国家
He has the resources of a small country.
他也非常爱他的儿子
And he loved his son.
那你完蛋了
You're fucked then.
我完蛋 我完蛋 为什么是我完蛋
I'm fucked? I'm fucked? Why am I fucked?
你先开枪杀他的
You shot him first.
你也朝他开枪了
You shot him as well.
对 但我只是为了确保他已经死了
Yeah, but I only shot him to make sure he was dead.
你先朝他开枪的 那么所有邪恶精林门
You shot him first, so, all the evil elfs
都会去找你算账的
are gonna come after your ass.
是"精灵们" 不是"精林门"
It's "Elves," Not "Elfs."
英文中"Elf"的复数词应为"Elves"
有头绪了吗
You got anything?
有两间被废弃的工厂符合穆萨维的描述
Yeah. Two abandoned factories that fit with what Mousawi told us.
-能放大看吗 -大屏幕
- It's going up? - Big screen.
就这个吗
That's it?
那就是机场那辆装甲车
Well, that's the armored car from the airport.
就那了 行动
That's it. Let's move.
今天就是纪念日
Today is the anniversary.
今天就是朱海瑞在录像里说的圣日
Today is the holy day al-Zuhari referred to on the tape.
袭击可能在任何时间任何地点发动
The attack could happen anywhere, any moment.
我们出发
Let's go.
大家都小心点
Heads up, bud.
他什么也不会告诉你的
You'll get nothing from him.
一枪毙了就完了
Just shoot the fucker.
子弹和坟墓对我们毫无意义
A bullet and a shallow grave buy us nothing.
他还有些宣传价值
He has propaganda value.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
以前你们参军是只为了看看世界
Used to be a time you joined the army to see the world, eh?
如今你已然成为虐杀电影里的主角
Now you get to star in your own snuff movie instead.
也算是进步了
I guess that's progress.
你何不告诉你朋友们
Why don't you tell your friends
弗兰西·麦坎娜到底是什么样的人 马芮
who Francie MacKenna really was, Mairead?
告诉大家他是为...
That he worked--
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your filthy mouth.
你拍完后
When you're done,
记得发一份给他那苟延残喘的老婆看看
be sure to send a copy of the video to what's left of his wife.
走吧 是时候行动了
Come on. It's time.
在你两点钟方向就位
In position on your two.
阿迈 快上
Mikey, go.
操
Fuck.
斯科特 斯顿布奇
Scott! Stonebridge!
他们来啦
They're here.
现在谁都进不来 朋友
Nobody's going to enter now, my friend.
看着摄像机 看着摄像机 看好
Look at the camera. Look at the camera. Look!
跟着我重复 跟着我说
Say after me. Say after me.
-抱歉 我不懂 -跟着我重复
- Sorry, I didn't quite-- - Say after me!
我会杀了他的
I'll kill him!
开枪 斯科特
Shoot him, Scott.
开枪
Take the shot.
不行
I can't.
开枪
Take the shot.
不行 长官 毫无角度
I can't, boss. I got no shot.
快动手
Do it!
操
Fuck!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
宝刀未老啊 阿迈
Still got it, Mikey.
真的吗
Really?
你还好吗 长官
You all right, boss?
中士
Sergeant.
都没事吧 没事吧
Good? Good?
没事
Yeah.
她的团伙正在行动 有三辆货车
Her crew's on the loose with 3 vans.
车里可能装满了塑胶炸♥药♥
They might be packed full of Semtex.
目标是什么
What are their targets?
不清楚 但肯定是今天行动
No idea, but it's happening today.
他们在想尽办法骇入北约的网络中枢
They're looking to crack the NATO hub somehow.
打给科维
Get hold of Covee.
立即更改访问协议
Make sure the protocols are changed immediately.
遵命
Sir.
谢谢你
Uhh. Thank you.
再找出100英里范围内
Then get me the location of every access point
所有接入点的位置
within 100 miles of here.
北约网络中枢是什么
What's the NATO hub?
是一个可以获取所有盟军情报的网♥关♥
It's the gateway to all allied intelligence.
我们要假设他们会将
We have to assume they're gonna download intel
一个或多个攻击目标的情报下载下来
on the target or targets they intend to attack.
格瑞说对了 道尔顿也对了
Gray was right. Dalton was right.
他们的目标是北约基地之一
They're targeting a NATO base.
帕波空军基地是北约在匈牙利的主要基地吗
Papa airbase is the main NATO base in Hungary, yeah?
-是的 -告诉他们有一级威胁
- Yeah. - Well, tell them we have a Code One level threat.
迫在眉睫
Imminent.
准备好了吗
Are we set?
保持头脑清醒
Keep your wits about you.
等等 那是其中一辆货车
Hold on. That's one of the vans.
在什么位置
Where is it?
约瑟夫广场 距此处仅一个街区
Josef Square. A block from here.
行动 疏散大楼里的人
Move. Evacuate the building.
-遵命 -收到
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表