剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Yes, ma'am.
以后有的是时间祭奠他的牺牲 但就目前而言
We will have time to mark his death, but as it stands,
我们抓住凶手的机会转瞬即逝
we only have a small window of time to catch the fuck who did it.
白厅:英国政♥府♥
瑞姆 白厅在线上了吗
Richmond...Whitehall online yet?
马上接通
Coming up now, Major.
阁下 他们已准备就绪
They're ready for you, sir.
少校
Major.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-该死 -晚上好 上校
- Shit. - Good evening, Colonel.
-是菲利普·洛克 -你认识他
- That's Philip Locke. - What, you know him?
不 只是听说过
No. I know of him.
-没见过 -只说重点
- Never met. - Headlines only.
就在你俩逍遥自在的时候
While you two were away on your little soiree,
一次在贝鲁特的行动出了大问题
an operation in Beirut went badly wrong.
枪杀巴克斯特中士的凶手是这个家伙
Sgt. Baxter's killer is this man--
李奥·卡马里
Leo Kamali.
英国公民 祖籍黎巴嫩
He's a British national, Lebanese heritage.
他是朱海瑞恐怖组织的投资人
Kamali is the money man of the Al-Zuhari terror network
并在幕后指使了这次行动
and the brains of the operation.
由于卡马里 朱海瑞及其组织
Thanks to Kamali, Al-Zuhari and his organization control
向欧洲走私了大量可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
the supply of most of the cocaine and heroin going into Europe.
道尔顿和巴克斯特负责跟踪他 可是...
Dalton and Baxter were tracking him, and, uh, well...
少校 你还是自己解释吧
care to embellish, Major?
由于侦查监控与情报收集的极不完善
Low-level surveillance, intelligence-gathering.
我们被人暗中摆了一道
We got made somehow.
能关了吗
Can you turn that off?
我们抓住卡马里就等于抓住了朱海瑞
We get Kamali, we get Al-Zuhari himself.
他是本次行动的终极目标
He's the ultimate target of this mission,
我们以前从来没有接近他的机会
and we've never had a chance to get to him before,
可现在机会来了
until now.
虽然没有情报告知朱海瑞的藏匿地点
We have no current intelligence on Al-Zuhari's whereabouts,
但多亏了道尔顿少校 我们得知卡马里现位于波哥大
but thanks to Major Dalton, we know Kamali's currently in Bogota,
但抓住他的机会有限
but our chance to get him is limited.
哥伦比亚依然贪渎腐♥败♥ 暴♥力♥横行
Colombia is still its usual mess of corruption and violence.
不少官员和警♥察♥都被贩毒集团收买♥♥
Cartels still have politicians and police
所以任何人都不能相信
on the payroll, so there is no trusting anyone.
除了这个女人
Except this woman.
她是金·马丁内斯 美国缉毒局特工
That's Kim Martinez, a DEA agent
她带领的缉毒分队就在靠近贩毒集团老大
running a small narco unit in the jungle near an area
米格尔·戈麦斯管辖区的丛林里
controlled by cartel boss Miguel Gomez.
他正是要与卡马里碰头的人
He's the man Kamali's gonna meet.
我曾与马丁内斯共事 人挺不错
I've worked with Martinez before. She's good.
她非常出色
She's very good.
她会带你们去找他
She'll take you to him.
瑞姆会在波哥大空军基地设立移♥动♥"天帐"
Richmond'll set up the Mobile Crib at Bogota Air Force base.
有问题吗
Questions?
要活捉还是就地枪毙
Yeah. You want him dead or alive?
卡马里要抓活的
We want Kamali alive.
有了他的情报 我们就可以摧毁朱海瑞的整个网络
With his intel, we could cripple Al-Zuhari's entire network.
没错
Agreed.
但如果实在抓不到活的...
But if capture's not an option...
格杀勿论
kill him.
-收到 -是
- Roger that. - Yes, sir.
假期结束 小伙子们
The holiday's over, lads.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
还有 道尔顿少校
Oh, and, Major Dalton,
你知道我一直想找机会
you know I've been looking for an excuse
重战沙场
to get some dust on my boots.
千万别给我机会
Don't give me one.
不会的
No, sir.
如果让洛克插手 事态就严重了
If they're bringing Locke into this, it's serious shit.
是吗 他什么来头
Yeah? What's his story?
菲利普·洛克是特种部队的传奇人物
Philip Locke. He's a Special Forces legend.
我在赫里福德受训的时候 他是我们所有人的偶像
When I trained at Hereford, he was the man we all wanted to be.
过去三十年 每项重大行动都有他参与
He's served in every major theater for the last 3 decades.
有传言称他就是在直布罗陀
Rumor has it he was one of the men who
追踪爱尔兰共和军的那个人
went after the IRA on Gibraltar.
明白
Got it.
你觉得他们能完成任务吗
Do you think they're ready for this?
贩毒集团的人可不是吃软饭的
The cartels don't screw around.
他们状态如何
How are they looking?
比你好点 长官
Better than you, ma'am.
这会儿我们本该在巴哈品龙舌兰酒的
We should be fuckin' slammin' tequilas in Baja right now.
迈克 别扯这些了
Don't tell me that, Michael!
妈的
Shit.
20号♥分部有需要 我们总要回来帮忙的不是吗
The plan was always to come back to Twenty, right?
迈克
Mike?
地上见
See you on the ground.
回头见
See ya round.
说吧 我知道你不吐不快
Go on. Say something.
总部 这里是B组
Zero, this is Bravo team.
已成功着陆 不容易啊
On the ground... finally.
总部 这里是B组
Zero, this is Bravo team.
收到请回复
Do you read me?
-有回复吗 -没有
- You got anything? - Nothing.
-贩毒集团一定屏蔽了无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥ -没错
- Cartel must be jamming the signal. - Yeah.
行动
Movin' out.
哥伦比亚 卡克塔
妈的
Fuck me.
-迈克 -什么事
- Mike. - Yeah?
哥伦比亚 波哥大空军基地
下士
Corporal.
准备好了吗
Are we up yet?
通讯将在20分钟后恢复
Got comms online in 20 minutes.
-什么问题 -信♥号♥♥问题
- What's the problem? - Signal issues.
-迅速解决 -是 长官
- Get it sorted. - Yes, ma'am.
我需要确保"天帐"的可用性
I need the Crib operational.
斯科特和斯顿布奇已抵达目标国 需要支援
Scott and Stonebridge are in country and need support.
我需要获悉他们的位置 并取得无线电联络
I want their location and I want radio contact.
竟降落在这个鬼地方
Dropped into some shit hole like this.
鬼知道周围藏着什么病毒
Fuckin' God knows what diseases around.
非要抓这个混♥蛋♥家伙
Pick some bad-ass hombre,
抓到了又如何
and for what?
地球少了他照转不误
World's just gonna keep on turnin',
还是会有其他坏家伙接替他的位置
and some asshole's just gonna replace him.
我们这也算扶其他混♥蛋♥上位啊 老兄
We're in the bad-ass hombre-making business, buddy.
简直是为其他蠢蠢欲动的人创造机会
Fuckin' job creators.
我们的工作并不是寻因求果
Ours is not to reason why.
或许我们现在应该改变一下
Well, maybe it's time we start.
我已烦透了这项工作
I'm gettin' sick of this shit.
我他妈只是想赢 懂吗
I just want to fuckin' win, you know?
没有所谓的输赢 我们依然...
There's no win. You know that. We still--
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck was that?
-可能是一条寄生鲶 -那是什么鬼东西
- Probably a candiru. - What the fuck's that?
一种会游进你的鸡♥巴♥里吸血的鱼
The little fish that swims up your cock and drinks your blood.
钻进去就弄不出来了 那鱼身上有倒刺
You can't get it out. It's got barbs.
你♥他♥妈♥胡说八道什么东西
You fuckin' kiddin' me?
-我是认真的 老兄 -有疫苗吗
- No, mate. - We get a vaccine for that?
不用担心 老兄
Nothin' to worry about, mate,
你鸡♥巴♥这么短 它找不到的
'cause it'll never find your tiny cock.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我想出去了
I want to get out now.
B组 这里是总部 无线电检查 完毕
Bravo, this is Zero. Radio check, over.
不行 B组 这里是总部
On it. Bravo, this is Zero.
无线电检查 完毕
Radio check, over.
总部 这里是B组
Zero, this is Bravo Team.
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥不太好 完毕
Difficult radio check, over.
我们能追踪到你们的位置 但通讯可能不太清楚
We can track you, but clear comms are gonna be hard.
与马丁内斯的汇合点位于你们北向两公里的位置
You're two clicks south of the rendezvous with Martinez.
耐力不错
Good bearing.
是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表