剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You copy that?
好
Yes.
达米恩 冲
Hey, Damien, move it.
-前进 -趴下
- Move! - Stay down!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
他妈的
Goddamn it!
迈克
Mike!
-迈克 -嗯
- Mike! - Yeah!
你还好吗 中枪了没有 没事吧
You all right? Did you get hit? You OK?
没事 只是咬到舌头了 前进
Yeah, I just bit my fucking tongue! Now move!
走了 前进 上
Movin'! Movin'! I'm movin'!
趴下 都他妈趴下
Down! Stay the fuck down!
趴下 该死的
Stay down! Shit!
准备前进 迈克尔
Get ready to move, Michael!
阿迈
Mikey!
上
Go!
冲
Go!
瑞贝卡 上
Rebecca, move!
不
No!
不
No!
操
Fuck!
不 不
No, no.
不
No!
不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
不
No.
走啊
Move!
水 水
Water. Water. Water.
来了 挺住
Here. Come on.
-来吧 没事吧 -不 不
- Come on. All right? - No, no.
-喝水吗 -不 不
Water? No, no, no. No.
你不用这么做
You don't need to do that.
以色列啊 你且听
主乃吾之上帝
主乃命中注定
我在你面前...
向你叩谢...
-达米恩 -在
- Damien? - Yeah.
-我在这 -我看不见了
- I'm here. - I can't see.
我们得走了
We got to move!
-我知道 -快
- I know! - Come on!
斯科特 我们得走了
Scott, we got to move.
如果你想带上她就带上
If you want to bring her, we'll bring her.
她死了 迈克
She's gone, Mike.
她死了 给
She's gone. Here.
拿着这个 找找有用的东西
You take this and you find something useful!
-走 -丢下他们不管吗
- Go! - We're leaving them?
这或许能带我们找到卡马里
If this gets us Kamali,
这才是当务之急
that's all that counts.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我们撤
Let's move!
给我下车 快滚开
Get the fuck out of the car! Get the fuck out of here!
出去 快滚 快
Get out! Get out of here! Move!
去死吧
Die!
我们跟上
总部 敌人跟上来了
Zero, we've got X-rays incoming.
-操 开什么玩笑 -谢谢
- Fuck! You kidding me? - Thank you!
去你的
Fuck you!
又来? 向左 向左
Not again! Move, move, move.
去他妈的 迈克尔 开的漂亮
Fuck it out, Michael. Nice driving.
一旦卡马里得知金库遭窃
Once Kamali knows the vault's been hit,
他就知道我们离他不远了
he'll know we're closing in.
是吗 给我一点时间
Yeah? Just give me a second.
我们最好能找到卡马里在哪
We better find out where Kamali is.
找到了
Got it.
安全屋
Safe houses.
总部 这里是B组
Zero, this is Bravo Team.
总部 这里是B组 你们找到了什么
Zero, this is Bravo Team. What have you got?
我们找到了三处贩毒集团使用的安全屋
I've got coordinates for 3 safe houses used by the cartel.
收到
Roger that.
是哪一个
Which one?
戈麦斯喜欢用工地做掩饰
You know, Gomez uses construction as a front.
他们把钱投进房♥地♥产♥
They put money into housing developments.
有处安全屋在工地里 肯定就是那了
One safe house is a construction site. That must be it.
正在发送坐标
Sending the coordinates through now.
收到
Roger that.
B组 我们要回天帐了
Bravo Team, we're heading back to the Crib.
你没事吧 伙计
You with me, mate?
没事
Yeah.
-检查我漏掉的情报 -是 长官
- Check this for anything I've missed. - Yes, ma'am.
汇报情况
Sit-rep?
B组已到达安全屋
Bravo Team has arrived at Safe House.
没有进一步行动
No further activity.
上
Go.
-他在里面吗 -总部 我们要进去了
- Is he inside? - Zero, moving in.
确认地面位置
Confirm situation on the ground.
B组注意 敌军正在向你方靠近
Bravo, be advised. X-rays heading in your direction.
看来卡马里真在这
Least we know Kamali's here.
上去 哥们
Go ahead, bud.
来了
Coming up.
瑞贝卡呢
Where's Rebecca?
你的好兄弟戈麦斯把她打死了
Your buddy Gomez shot her.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
斯科特 外面来人了
Scott, outside.
有多少
How many?
唉 多极了
Uh, too many.
你总是一惊一乍的
There's always too many.
好吧 这次是真的 该死
Yeah, well, this time, there really is. Shit.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
听到我说话吗
Do you hear me?
把卡马里放出来
Send Kamali out!
说不定我会放你们一条生路
Maybe I'll let you live!
给你们一支烟的时间
You have until I smoke this.
放我走 留在这里你们都得死
Let me go. Stay here, you die.
-和瑞贝卡一样死得不明不白 -给我闭嘴
- Like Rebecca, for nothing. - Shut the fuck up!
我向上帝发誓 要死也是你先死
I swear to God, you're gonna die first!
斯科特 帮我把窗户堵上
Scott, help me cover these windows.
来了
Coming in.
该死
Fuck.
就这么简单 总部
There, simple. Zero.
我们已找到目标 但我们被包围了
We have the asset secure, but we're surrounded.
妈的
Fuck it.
我早就猜到自己会死于枪林弹雨
I always knew I'd go out like this.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
-你呢 -没想过
- You? - No.
我觉得我会活到最后
No, I actually thought I'd make it.
领领退休金什么的
Pick up my pension, all that.
-任时光荏苒什么的? -没错 等我老了
- Get old and shit? - Yeah, get old,
将我的事迹编成睡前故事讲给孙子辈听
bedtime stories for the grandkids,
在入土前让他们知道我以前有多英勇
tell them how great I was before my knees went.
那你这牛可就吹大了 迈克尔
Well, then you'd be lying to them, Michael.
没错 就知道你会这么说
Yeah, well, there is that.
-你呢 -没想过
- What about you? - No.
我从来没这么想过
I never saw it like that for me.
总部 我们该怎么处理人♥质♥
Zero, what do you want me to do with the asset?
杀掉人♥质♥
Terminate the asset.
说再见吧
Make your peace.
-就现在 -你不能杀我
- Now. - You can't shoot me!
我当然可以
Yeah, I can.
-你不能 -为什么
- No, you can't. - Why is that?
因为我是中情局特工
Because I'm CIA.
-你放屁 -杀了他
- Bullshit. - Shoot him.
-开始祷告吧 -他们冲进来了
- Start saying your prayers. - They're coming.
我是个中情局卧底
I'm a CIA undercover agent.
我的代码是"天马"
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表