剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Get me an ID.
搜索结果显示可能为李扎·哈桑
OK, we have a possible match for Reza Hassan.
这个荒废的体育设施位于郊区
It's a run-down sports facility on the outskirts of the city.
这消息够好的了
That's good enough for me.
整装出发
Kit up.
确保人♥质♥安全 然后就能拿下安德森
Secure the hostages, then we can get to Andersson.
遵命
Sir.
黑熊的监狱长正在转移囚犯
So, the Governor of Black Bear's moving prisoners,
已经证明朱海瑞与此事有关
and we have a link to Al-Zuhari.
眼下发生的事情
And it's happening now,
可能跟他接下来的计划有关
it might have something to do with what he's planning.
阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫控制了整个监狱
Arkady Ulyanov owns the prison.
我想让你们俩见面 弄清他都知道些什么
I want you two to meet. Find out what he knows.
等等
Just a second.
你知不知道
You realize,
想要杀我的很可能正是朱海瑞
in all likelihood, it was Al-Zuhari who just tried to kill me.
他的行动情报会保密的对吧
He operates on a need-to-know basis, right?
难道你想让乌尔诺夫发现
What, do you want Ulyanov to know
最高层里竟有一个叛徒吗
he has a traitor at the highest level of his operation?
李奥 你是唯一能胜任的人
You're the only man who can do this, Leo.
是吗
Yeah.
多谢你了
Thanks.
你觉得那枚炸♥弹♥是为你和凡·伯格准备的
You think that bomb was meant for you as well as Van Berg,
你在想...
and you're thinking--
道尔顿或许说对了一些事 没错
That Dalton might have got a few things right, yeah.
他最好站在我们这边
He better be on our side
因为我们需要动员所有朋友的力量
'cause we need all the friends we can get.
普希金 你外面有家人吗
So, Pushkin, you have family on the outside?
我老婆
My wife.
我女儿
My daughter.
但我再也见不到他们了
But I will never see them again.
你想出去吗
You want to get out?
当然
Of course.
想极了
Very badly.
你帮我们抓安德森 我们就把你弄出去
You get us to Andersson, we'll get you outta here.
普希金 你真的很想再见到家人对吧
You do want to see your family again, don't you, Pushkin?
我们给了这你机会
We're giving you that chance,
虽然有可能是自寻死路
even if it's just once, from across the street.
你们需要什么
What do you need?
分散注意
A distraction.
你想要一场骚乱啊
Oh...you would need a riot.
硬盘解密中 北约装置
你太慢了
You are too slow.
这并不容易 我得找到另一个密♥码♥
This isn't easy. I have to find another password.
你的同伙还等着呢
Your colleagues are waiting.
听着 朋友
Listen, my friend.
如果你敢耍什么花招
If you put me in a place where I have to explain failure,
我会让他们死无葬生之地的
you will look upon their quick and brutal deaths with envy.
安德森被单独关押在西侧
Andersson is kept in isolation wing.
只能通过B区进入
It can only be accessed through "B" Wing,
那儿终日严防
and guarded at all times.
钥匙呢
Keys?
只有门口的看守才有
Only guards at gate have them.
你怎么知道这些事的
How do you know all this shit?
我刚被关进来时
When I first sent here,
在隔离区待了很长一段时间
I spend much time in isolation.
所以解决了看守后 就能进去
So we take out the guards, we're in.
不 那里还有沃瑞的人
No. The Vory have free run of "B" Wing.
一群娘们
Fuckin' pussies.
"老狼"可不是
Hmm. Well, not The Wolf.
他是前特种部队
Ex-special forces.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队
Spetsnaz.
然后呢
And then?
还有另一把钥匙 以及四个娘们
Another key and 4 more pussies.
为什么停车
你在做什么 祖科夫
我们的交易有点小变化
好吧
你拿百分之七十五
不耽误你退休
要退休的不是我
是你
混♥蛋♥
已定位泳池
待命
他们定位了人♥质♥ 已经上路了
They've traced the hostages. They're on their way now.
很好
Good.
你好
Hello?
阿姆捷特
Amjad?
太慢了 太慢了
Too slow. Too slow! Too slow!
有一个技术故障
It's a technical fault.
代理驱动没有反应
The proxy drive doesn't answer--
不 安德森先生
No, Mr. Andersson.
有人让你故意拖延的吧
Somebody has told you to delay.
没有
No.
硬盘解密中 北约装置
不然你明知下场如何
Why else would you delay the program
怎么还敢耽误进度呢
when you know the consequences?
你觉得会有人来救你吗
You think somebody will save you?
不
No.
这是唯一的解释了
That is the only explanation.
不 我发誓
No. I swear.
打电♥话♥给哈桑
让他上线
亲爱的 看仔细点
视频连接中
是的
Yes.
是的 所有事都...
Yes, everything's...
李扎·哈桑
Reza Hassan.
让他们靠墙站好
快点
等等 你们在干什么 干什么
Wait. What are you doing? What are you doing?
站在相机前
谁联♥系♥你的
Who contacted you?
你的其中一位朋友会死
One of your friends will die.
谁联♥系♥你了
Who contacted you?!
别这么做
Don't do this.
杀了那男孩
Kill the boy.
不 不
No! No!
不不 求你了
No! No! Please!
不要 求你了
No! Please!
求你了 不要啊 求你了
Please! No! Please!
不要 不要 求求你们
No! No! Please!
-我们该行动了 -住手
- We have to move now. - Stand down.
如果我们在摄像机还开着时行动
If we move when the camera's on,
就会暴露斯科特和斯顿布奇
we compromise Scott and Stonebridge.
-那是个孩子 -别动
- He's a kid. - Hold.
不 不
No! No!
求求你们 换我吧 求求你们
Please, take me! No, please!
-安娜 我对不起你 -闭嘴
- I'm sorry, Anna! - Shut up!
真感人啊
How touching.
如果她真想那么做 换她来
If that is what she wants, let her!
没消息
Nothin'.
是谁联♥系♥你
Who contacted you?
我是故意的
I did it.
是我自己的决定
I decided to do it.
没人让我拖延时间
Nobody asked me to delay.
这东西会害死人的
They're going to kill people.
我不想同流合污
I can't be a part of that.
那么...
So...
我们这就将你拉下水
you will be a party to this.
杀了她
Kill her.
不要啊
No!
中断连接
待在这里
看着他们
快点把活干完 不然我们会杀光所有人
Just finish the job or we will kill the rest.
摄像关闭了 行动
Camera's off. Go.
我去追哈桑
I'm on Hassan.
人♥质♥已获救 准备行动
Hostages acquired, good to go.
明白
Roger that.
行动
操
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表