剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第四季 第九集
是天花 对吗
That's smallpox, right?
要是这东西到了朱海瑞手上 会害死数千人
If al-Zuhari gets his hands on this, thousands of people will die.
上万人
Tens of thousands.
你上传了什么
What were you uploading?
特务 将他们的人录入系统
Clean skins. Their people into the system.
李扎·哈桑
Reza Hassan.
如果朱海瑞要对付卡马里 那他可有麻烦了
If al-Zuhari's on to Kamali, he's in trouble.
他们拿到了病毒
They have the virus.
他们抓到了卡马里
They got Kamali.
他赌上了自己的性命
He risked his life.
而我之前却不信任他
and I didn't trust him.
你在中情局的档案里没说有孩子
Your file from the CIA didn't mention a kid.
保守这个秘密
Keep it that way.
朱海瑞将会向西方复仇
Al-Zuhari will bring down a vengeance upon the West.
李奥说朱海瑞会不择手段
Leo told us al-Zuhari would sacrifice anything.
我丑话说在前头 牺牲再多
I'm telling you now, whatever the sacrifice,
也要拼到最后
it'll be made.
我该怎么对那个小女孩交待
What am I gonna say to that little girl?
德国 柏林
我在此传递消息一则
I am here to deliver this message.
朱海瑞将会向西方复仇
Al-Zuhari will bring down a vengeance upon the West.
这就是枪毙卡马里的刽子手
This is Kamali's executioner--
卡萨姆·纳马兹
Qassem Namazi,
朱海瑞的首席打手
Al-Zuhari's top enforcer
因其花样百出的刑讯方式而臭名昭著
and infamous for his inventive use of torture.
刑讯逼供还能有什么花样 不是吗
Well, there's nothing inventive about that, is there?
没错 但我们必须假设他们对卡马里进行了逼供
True, but we have to assume they tortured Kamali
而且他招了
and that he broke,
供出了能被朱海瑞用来反制我们的情报
giving Al-Zuhari intel he can use against us.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
今早的监控录像显示卡萨姆·纳马兹在莫斯科机场
CCTV Shows Qassem Namazi at Moscow Airport this morning,
准备搭乘飞往柏林的飞机
catching a flight to Berlin.
朱海瑞会报复所有
Al-Zuhari will be looking for retribution
与卡马里有过联♥系♥的人
against anyone connected with Kamali.
-包括他的家人 -没错
- And his family. - Yeah.
朱海瑞也会报复他的家人 这是他的行事风格
Al-Zuhari will be after them, too. It's his M.O.
他们会去找艾斯特
They're gonna go after Ester.
他来柏林就是为了她
He's here for her.
她目前正在城外的学校里
She's at school outside the city.
我们去找她
Let's go get her.
没问题 保护那个姑娘 带她回来
OK. Protect the girl and bring her in,
但这项任务才是重点
but we must stay on mission.
卡萨姆是我们找到病毒的最好机会
Qassem is our best chance of finding the virus.
这就是我们要面对的东西
This is what we're up against.
一种经过基因工程改造
It's a genetically engineered smallpox
具有惊人感染率的天花病毒
with an infection rate that is terrifying.
一旦在人群密集的区域释放...
If it's released into a populated area...
没有疫苗 也没有已知的治疗方法
We don't have a vaccine, and there is no known cure.
我们需要尽一切可能获取情报
We need all the intel we can get.
长官 他们侵入了莫斯科的"天帐"基地
Sir, they're into the Moscow crib.
肯定是卡马里告诉他们的
Kamali must have told them.
你们知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
除了安全带回艾斯特 再给我带个活口回来
Secure Ester and bring me a live one,
最好是卡萨姆
preferably Qassem.
我需要知道他们打算在何时何地使用该武器
I need to know how and when they're gonna use this weapon.
上校 这些家伙怎么办
Colonel, and these guys?
威胁解除
No longer a threat.
他来这做什么
What is he doing?
自有他的道理
What's necessary.
我们知道你是实验室成员 瓦丽妮博士
We know your involvement at the lab, Dr. Valigny,
也知道你们都注射了疫苗
and we know you're all vaccinated,
我们需要疫苗
and we need that vaccine.
从我的血液中分离抗体需要几个月的时间
It will take you months to extract it from my blood.
而任何被病原感染的人
Anyone infected with the strain they're using
几天内就会丧命
will be dead within days.
我要去大使♥馆♥
I want to see my embassy!
没问题
Ok.
但有件事你必须明白
But there is something you need to understand.
你已经死在了德列兹纳实验室
You died at the Drezna facility.
所以你也只能装在裹尸袋里
So the only way you'll make it back to your embassy
运回你的大使♥馆♥
is in one of these.
除非你能告诉我一些有用的情报
Unless you can give me something I can use.
竹中此前有跟一位德国人打交道
Takenaka dealt with a German,
是个商人
a businessman.
莫罗·萨利
Maroun Saleh.
所有供给都要经他之手
All the supplies went through him.
所有研究都是莫罗·萨利资助的
Maroun Saleh funded the whole operation.
莫罗·萨利 走吧
Maroun Saleh. Let's go.
请放我走
Please let me go.
不 不
No, no! No!
阿迈 你这几天感觉怎么样
How you feeling these days, Mikey?
都康复了吗
You all better?
不 还没有完全恢复
No, not 100%,
但哥罩你还是没问题的 不是吗
but, uh, I still got your back, yeah?
这是必须的 兄弟
Yeah. I never doubted that, bud.
不得不说 当我从实验室救你出来的时候
Got to say, though, when I picked you up from that lab,
我以为你再也爬不起来了
thought you were down for the count.
是啊 我也这么想的
Yeah. So did I.
你有没有觉得凡是我们接手的事都会变的倒霉透顶
You ever feel like everything that we touch just turns to shit?
这整件事都糟糕透了 迈克
This whole thing's a mess, Mike.
那孩子的父亲因为我们而死
That kid's dad's dead because of us.
或许我们本应该沿着那条路一直骑到墨西哥的
Maybe we should have stayed on that road to Mexico.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
好事做到底
Let's see this through,
我们要坚守对卡马里的承诺 确保艾斯特的安全
keep our promise to Kamali, make sure Ester's safe.
没错
Yeah.
发现萨利
Eyes on Saleh.
目标正在移♥动♥
Target on the move.
他跟同伙在一起
He's got company.
能抓住他吗
Can you grab him?
除非混战一场
Not without leaving a mess.
好吧 跟住他 有机会就活捉
OK. Stay with him. Take him if you can.
收到
Copy that.
该死
Bloody hell.
我♥操♥ 这是学校?
Holy fuck! That's a school?
没错 你对这环境不陌生吧?
Yeah. So you're familiar with the concept, huh?
学校? 当然
School? Yeah.
我在那学会了抽烟 喝酒 打架
It's where I learned hot smoke, drink, and fight.
好了 我们去带艾斯特出来
All right. Let's get Ester out.
然后去抓卡萨姆
Then we'll go get Qassem, huh?
好 我在车里等你
Yeah. I'll be here.
请问 你认识艾斯特·卡马里吗
Excuse me. Do you know Ester Kamali?
最好去问她们
Better ask them.
-那群姑娘? -嗯
- Those girls? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thanks.
姑娘们 打扰了
Hey, girls. Sorry to interrupt.
知道艾斯特在哪吗
Do you know where Ester is?
关你什么事
What's it to you?
我是她家里的朋友
I'm a family friend.
有钱吗
Got any money?
还玩敲诈 好极了
Extortion, huh? That's great.
她在哪
Where is she?
她舅舅给了我们50块呢
Her uncle gave us 50.
她舅舅?
Her uncle?
你去左边
Go to the left over there.
你去前面
Go straight, yeah?
好了 我们到那去
OK. Let's go over there.
找到那个姑娘 活捉卡萨姆 车里见
Find the girl, bring in Qassem, and I'll meet you at the car.
收到
Copy that.
这些气球真好看
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表