剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
两点钟方向有情况
Coming up on our two o'clock.
该死的
Goddamn it.
抓稳
Hold on.
雷区
斯科特 你看见了吗
Scott, did you see that?
什么
What?
那块牌子上写着"雷区"
Fucking sign that said, "Mines."
那该怎么办 减速吗
What should I do? Should I slow down?
不 继续开
No. Keep going.
这里没有地雷 迈克
There's no mines here, Mike.
那肯定是以前的警告牌
It must be an old sign.
不 或许他们排雷漏了一个
Nope. Maybe they missed one.
开快点 快点
Go faster. Go faster.
好啦 知道了
All right, all right, all right.
他妈的
Fuck!
不 或许漏了两个
Nope. Maybe it's two.
赶紧驶离雷区 好吗
Getting us off here, all right?
B1 你在什么位置
Bravo One, what is your position?
看见他们了
Ah, there they are.
跟他并排开
Just get up alongside.
接着
There you go.
送给你了 伙计
Have that, mates.
他妈的
Fuck.
你们必须活捉朱海瑞
You have to take al-Zuhari alive.
该死
Shit.
斯科特 我没子弹了
Scott! Yo, I'm out of ammo!
斯科特
Scott!
进入战斗
Taking!
B1正遭受攻击 没有发现目标
Bravo One is taking fire. No visual on target.
斯科特
Scott!
干嘛
What?
前进
Moving!
他妈的
Fuck!
那是我们的目标车辆
That's our target vehicle!
确认目标
Confirm target.
这不是目标 只有一个女性
That's a negative. It's a female.
不是目标 只有一个女性
Negative. It's a female.
该死
Shit.
朱海瑞不在这 重复 他不在这
Al-Zuhari is not here. I repeat, not here.
如果朱海瑞开始行动
Well, if al-Zuhari's moving,
不管他在计划什么 很快就会付诸实施
then whatever he's planning must be happening soon.
麻烦告诉我 你这烂摊子至少有些成果
Please tell me you got something to show for this mess.
带她回来
Bring her in.
斯科特 撤
Scott! Moving!
撤
Move!
跟我走
Come on.
我们俩想法一致
You and I got the same fortune cookie.
我要知道他什么时候来 从哪儿来
I need to know when and where it's coming in.
詹姆士 救我出去 这车要爆♥炸♥了
Aah! James, get me out! It's gonna blow! Hey!
詹姆士 詹姆士 救命
James! James, help!
撤 快撤
Go, go, go, go, go!
快撤 我们撤
Go, go, go! Let's go!
狗♥日♥的♥叛徒 给我把卡马里抓来
Fucking traitor! Find me Kamali.
好了 照我说的做 站好
OK. OK. Follow my voice. Stand up.
转过身去
Turn your back against...
操 这简直是胡闹
Fuck, This is fucking bullshit.
我要你站好
I need you to stand up...
我没做错事
I've done nothing wrong.
往前走
OK. Move forward.
往哪...
Where--
安静 安静一点
Quiet. Be quiet.
我父亲是塔雷克·阿布德
My father is Tareq Abboud.
我叫索菲亚·阿布德 我父亲是塔雷克·阿布德
My name is Sofia Abboud. My father is Tareq Abboud.
我不该被抓到这儿来
I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't be here.
带她到楼下去
Take her downstairs.
求求你 这是个严重的错误
Please. This is a terrible mistake.
往前走
Move forward.
不 求求你
No, please!
没事的
It's alright.
他是个商人
He's a businessman.
他花钱把我弄出叙利亚
He paid to get me out of Syria.
一派胡言 快说 你到底是谁
Bullshit, come on. Who are you, really?
停手吧 少校
Stand down, Major.
你搞什么
What the fuck?
请把这位女士带到其他地方去
Will you take this woman somewhere else, please?
是
Sir.
请
Please...
上校 我认为那个女人...
Colonel, I believe that woman to be--
那个女人说的是实话
Is exactly who she said she is.
她父亲在2007年之前是阿萨德的财务大臣
Her father was Assad's finance minister until 2007.
有传言说他可能为朱海瑞提供了资金
It was rumored that he might provide al-Zuhari with funding,
但仅此而已
but that's it.
她肯定是个送情报的
She has to be a courier.
你知道他们会动用女人
You know that they use women
和家庭成员来传递情报
and family members to carry messages.
我知道
I know.
她会被审讯的 但不是由你主持
She'll be processed, just not by you.
你派我来执行这个任务
You sent me on this operation.
我卧底了三个月
I've been undercover for three months.
巴克斯特他...
Baxter--
你不能让我退出 菲利普
You can't take this away from me, Philip.
如果朱海瑞在那架飞机上
If al-Zuhari had been on that plane--
但他不在 不是吗
But he wasn't, was he?
你冒的风险大到不合情理 瑞秋
You're taking unjustifiable risks, Rachel.
你的决策不明智
You're making bad calls.
导致其他战友死亡只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before someone else is killed.
你不能这样做
You can't fucking do this.
少校 你将无限期休假
Major, consider yourself on extended leave,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
都听着
OK. Listen up.
从现在开始 我将直接指挥该小组
As of this moment, I'm taking direct command of this unit.
明白
Sir. Sir.
吗♥啡♥
好了 索菲亚 我们来谈谈
OK, Sofia. Let's talk.
我的老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我带你兜风 然后好好谈谈
We're gonna take a drive, and then we're gonna talk,
在此期间 我要你记住一件事
and as we do, I want you to bear one thing in mind--
我现在一无所有
I have absolutely nothing to lose.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表