剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
- Boss. - Sir.
-他们的目标一定是大使♥馆♥ -该死
- They have to be targeting the embassy. - Fuck.
通知当地政♥府♥
And alert the authorities.
还有两辆货车
There's two more vans.
东欧货车 都是绿色的
Eastern European. Both green.
一个浅绿 另一个深绿
One light, one dark.
为什么会是大使♥馆♥
Why the embassy?
长官 科维在前往停尸房♥的路上
Sir? Covee's on his way to the morgue.
他的助理纳塔丽今早发现身亡
His assistant Natalie was found dead this morning.
这绝不是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
马上接通科维的电♥话♥
Get hold of Covee now.
长官
Sir.
那是一门可移式迫击炮
It's a mobile mortar rig.
拿下它
Secure it.
麦坎娜和一名同伙在现场
MacKenna's at the scene with another hostile.
收到
Copy that.
-迈克 迈克 -妈的他们来了
- Mike, Mike. - Here they fucking come!
-交火 - 操
- Contact! - Fuck!
-阿迈 -向你靠近
- Mikey. - Coming to you.
其他的货车
The other vans.
他们构成三角来包围大使♥馆♥
They're triangulating the embassy.
行动
Move!
向前移♥动♥
Moving!
炮弹发射了 掩护
Incoming! Cover!
你 快走 快走
You. Get out. Go. Move.
操
Fuck.
B组 我看到其它两辆货车了
Bravo team, I have the other two vans.
一辆在利奥波德公园
One at Leopold Park,
另一辆在斯图汉纳意桥
one at Sczechenyi Bridge.
中士 马上离开 这是命令
Sergeant, leave. Now. That's an order.
-迈克 -我在这
- Mike! - I'm here!
我去公园 你去那个桥
I'll run for the park! You go for the bridge!
收到 快走 快走
Yeah, roger that. Come on, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
李奥 自己找一个安全的地方待着
Leo, find somewhere safe and you stay there.
他妈的 立马接通科维的电♥话♥
For fuck's sake, put Covee on now!
操
Fuck.
解决一个
That's one down.
真爽啊
Fuck. Man.
空军上校 我是20号♥分部的瑞姆中士
Group Captain, this is Sergeant Richmond, Section 20.
麦坎娜的同伙在攻击大使♥馆♥
MacKenna's people are attacking the embassy.
-我们没有... -听着
- We do not have-- - Listen.
所有经帕波空军基地
I have oversight of all NATO troops
前往阿富汗的北约军队都归我的监管
transiting through Papa airbase to Afghanistan.
他们为了得到通行卡而杀了我的助理
They killed my assistant to get her access card.
迈克
Mike!
不
No!
迈克 不
Mike, no!
总部 炮弹正朝你们而去 操
Zero, you have mortars inbound! Fuck!
不
No!
有没有人来帮忙
Can we get some help here?
快救他
Help this man.
英国大使♥馆♥
朱莉娅
Julia?
快找一个医护兵来 快
Get me a medic in here now. Now!
收到
Yeah, roger that.
打扰了 喂 打扰一下
Excuse me. Oi. Excuse me.
抱歉 我需要你的帮忙 跟我来
Excuse me. I need your help. Come here.
你会说英语吗 英语
Do you speak English? English?
过来 跟我来
Come here. Follow me.
上楼上楼 这边
Upstairs. Upstairs. Come here.
谁能过来帮一下忙
Can somebody give me a hand in here?
来了 我在这儿 长官
Yeah, I'm right here, boss.
过来这边 进来
Come here. Come here. Get in here.
朱莉娅
Julia.
别动 你会没事的
Stay still. You're gonna be OK.
朱莉娅 没事了 没事了
Julia, it's all right. It's all right.
别动 别动
Stay still. Stay still.
发生什么事了
What happened?
别担心 我们会处理好的
You don't have to worry about that. We're gonna take care of it.
在大使♥馆♥的禁区内
There's a NATO hub access point
有一台北约网络中枢的接入点
in the secure part of the embassy.
那不可能
That's impossible.
有的话 他们应该会告诉我们的
They would've briefed us on it.
只有顶级上司知道 科维知道
For Alpha Eyes Only. Covee.
他的权限远高于标准权限
He has much higher clearance than is standard.
在哪儿
Where is it?
-地下室 -地下室
- Basement. - Basement.
我想咱俩算是扯平了
I guess that's you and me even.
我们这儿有伤员吗
We've had casualties down here?
有收到求助信息
We get message.
纳塔丽·费希尔
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
医务人员是共和军的人扮的
Paramedics' IRA.
-她还好吧 -是 是的
- She all right? - Yeah, yeah.
她还活着
She's alive.
地下室有个接入点
There's an access point in the basement.
我们得马上下去 快点儿
We need to get there right now. Come on.
这儿有我 你们去吧
I've got this. You go.
她要是拿到访问权 我们就完了
She gains access, we're fucked.
该死
Shit.
你们怎么下来的
How did you get down here?
新的访问协议是什么
New access protocol.
我们没时间逞英雄了
We've no time for fucking heroes.
要是他们改了访问协议 怎么...
If they've changed the access protocol, how--
英国佬骗了我们三百年了
The Brits been lying to us for 300 years.
洛克在说谎
Locke was lying.
站住 阿迈
Stop! Mikey!
喂 站住
Oi! Stop.
-是他吗 -抱歉 抱歉
- Is that him? - Sorry, sorry, sorry.
-不是 -他妈的
- No. - Shit.
走 快走
Move. Move.
妈的快点儿 马芮 怎么这么久
C'mon to fuck, Mairead. What's taking so long?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我们已经尽力了
We've done our bit.
走
Move.
该死的 他们来了
Shit. Here they fucking come.
成功了
It's done.
操 快点 他们肯定抓住布莱登了
Fuck. Come on. They must have got Brendan.
什么
What--
妈的 操
Shit. Fuck.
走 拿着它
Go. Take it.
快走 在我改变主意前快滚
Go on. Fuck off before I change my mind.
换做弗兰西也会这么做的 不是吗
I'm only doing what Francie would've done, right?
你比他伟大多了
You're a better man than he ever was.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们这帮该死的总是没完没了
You fuckers never know when to stop.
操 手榴弹 快躲
Fuck! Grenade! Move!
他妈的
Fuck!
你本该死了的
You should be dead.
你也差不多了
You're not far off yourself.
为了什么
And for what?
换来足够的自动步♥枪♥ 炸♥药♥和导弹
Enough AK, Semtex, and Stingers
把你们永远赶出爱尔兰
to get your lot out of Ireland forever.
你真的觉得朱海瑞会履行承诺吗 马芮
Do you really think al-Zuhari will come good on that, Mairead?
英国佬居然还敢说阿♥拉♥伯人是混♥蛋♥
Listen to the Brit call the Arab a shifty bastard.
你们留在那儿
You stay there.
告诉我那个安放炸♥弹♥人的名字
Give me the name of the bomber,
那个杀了我儿子的人
the man who killed my son,
我向你保证 马芮
and I promise you, Mairead,
我会尽力帮助你的
I will do everything I can for you.
你说服了一个麦坎娜叛变
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表