剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
向右
Going right.
她跑了
She's gone.
我来晚了
I was too late.
她从墙后跑的
Behind that wall!
不管索菲亚带着什么 她都拿走了
Whatever Sofia was carrying, she took it.
谁
Who?
马芮·麦坎娜 真爱尔兰共和军
Mairead MacKenna. Real IRA.
什么
What?
真爱尔兰共和军是怎么搅合进来的
What the fuck is the real IRA doing in the middle of this?
我不知道 但无线电里是她的声音
I don't know, but that was her voice on comms.
她说的没错
She was right.
妈妈我爱你
感谢上帝 你没事吧
Thank God you're all right!
我没事 你还好吗
I'm fine. Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Dad.
我们得走了
We're gonna go.
等等
Wait. Um,
你也会是个好父亲的
you'd, um, make an all right dad, too.
真的吗
Really?
真是个好孩子
You're a pretty good kid.
我们走了
We're done.
一切都好
It's all good.
这是什么 鹅卵石吗
What is this? A pebble?
去你的 这才不是鹅卵石
Oh, fuck, it's not a pebble.
这可是非常值钱的鹅卵石
That would be one very expensive pebble.
是未切割的钻石
That is an uncut diamond.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
值多少
How much?
足够你回家
It's enough for you to get home,
远离一切麻烦
get out of trouble.
为什么给我这个
Why are you doing this for me?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为你想回家
Probably because you want to get home
看望家人
and see your family...
重修就好
fix things.
我要怎么谢你呢
And if I want to say "Thank you"?
要谢的话...
Well...
就从这开始
begin with this.
这可不是女孩的名字
That is not a girl's name.
是我住的酒店
It's my hotel.
你可别吃下去了
Don't eat that.
对你没好处
Not good for you.
他在哪儿
他在哪儿
先给我钱
我只是在想 经历了这么多
I'm just thinking, what the fuck do we do
我们到底在做什么
after all this, you know?
你想金盆洗手吗
Are you talking about a get-out plan?
也许
Well, I suppose.
因为她 差点死在那儿了
Almost died out there because of her.
听着 不管她做事有多疯狂
Ah, look. No matter how crazy she was,
我都相信她这么做有正当的理由
I have to believe she did some things for the right reasons.
真的吗 比如害巴克斯特被爆头
Really, like getting Baxter killed?
不
No, no.
她倒是跟他落得同样下场
She did end up like him, though,
莱瑟比也是
and Leatherby.
或许他说的对
Maybe he was right.
谁
Huh?
莱瑟比 他说我们最终都会去同一个地方
Leatherby. We're all heading for the same place.
唯一不同的只是到达的时间
The only thing that changes is when we get there.
妈的 看来领退休金是不可能了
Fuck it. It's not like I got a great retirement, anyway.
别这样 这可说不准
Come on. I don't know about that.
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
你那份上交了吗
Did you hand yours in already?
看来没有
I'll take that as a no.
干得漂亮 斯顿布奇中士
Nice work, Sergeant Stonebridge.
如果我上交了 他们就可能会问
Yeah, well, if I did, they might start asking questions
"其余的钻石在哪儿"
like, were there any others?
有道理 原来你不交公是为了
Right, so you just didn't hand them in
保护我
to protect me.
当然要保护 你是我好兄弟
Yeah, I'm protecting you, my mate.
你这么说让我感觉好多了
Yeah. That makes me feel much better.
怎么
Uh-huh?
是
Yeah.
我们这就去
We're on it.
-该死 -他们说什么
- Shit. - What did they say?
他们在机场的监控录像上发现了麦坎娜
They spotted MacKenna on a CCTV camera at the airport.
她正要去布达佩斯
She's heading for Budapest.
这次算你们走运
朋友们
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表