剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
他们把犯人运到哪里去
Where are they taking the prisoners?
他在黑熊监狱北面有个实验室
He has a facility north of Black Bear.
具体地点 北边多远
Give me the location. How far north?
我不知道
I don't know.
是什么实验室
Well, what kind of facility?
-生化实验室 -具体是...
- It's bio-chemical. - Yeah, and what do they--
我就只知道这些
That's all I know!
菲利普
Philip,
我不能刨根问底
I couldn't press him any harder.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你不好意思?
You're sorry?
立即回总部
You get back here now.
你打算怎么弄开
What are you gonna do with that?
操
Oh, fuck.
该死
Shit!
你总是在关键的时候掉链子
You always run out at the worst possible time.
别开玩笑
No kidding.
看来你是逃不出我的手掌心了
Well, it looks like you're stuck with me.
棒极了
Great.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
给20号♥分部打个电♥话♥
Get 20 on that phone.
乌尔诺夫为什么要杀你老爸
Why did Ulyanov kill your dad?
因为他是一个正直的人
Because he was an honest man.
给
There.
谢了
Thank you.
我是马丁内斯
Martinez.
是斯科特
I have Scott!
开扬声器
On speaker.
说吧 中士 有什么新情况
Go ahead, Sergeant. What have you got for me?
我跟皮戈拉娃在一起 哦 是皮拉戈娃
I'm with Pigarover. Heh! Pirogova.
我们现在黑熊监狱东面的某处
We're somewhere east of Black Bear.
斯顿布奇呢 断了联♥系♥
Stonebridge? I lost him.
他们把安德森押上了转运卡车
They put Andersson on one of those prison transport trucks.
阿迈跟去了 我没拉住他
Mikey went after him. I couldn't stop him.
我们现在多了空中支援
Well, we have eyes in the sky.
你知道大概位置吗
Any idea where we should be looking?
不知道
Negative.
迈克的身体状况很差
Mike's in a pretty bad way.
可能是胸腔里出了毛病
I think it's in his chest.
如今他呼吸都有困难了
He's having difficulty breathing.
那得抓紧时间找到他
Then we haven't got long to find him.
斯科特 尽快归队
Get back as soon as, Scott.
该死
Shit!
收到 我得挂了 得甩掉几个警♥察♥
Yeah, copy that. I got to go. I got to lose some cops.
拿着
Take that.
已锁定斯科特的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Have a lock on Scott's signal.
行动
Go.
过来
Come here.
坐下
Sit down! Sit!
这是什么地方 我们在哪
What is this place? Where the fuck are we?
是研究所 在德列兹纳
It's a research facility. In Drezna.
研究什么
What kind of research?
我只是助手 我不知道
I'm only an assistant. I don't know!
放你♥妈♥的♥屁
Bullshit!
从事生物研究
It's biological.
研究天花病毒的生化武器
Weaponized smallpox.
糟糕
Shit.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
我们不准带电♥话♥
They're not permitted.
只有竹中博士有手♥机♥
Only Dr. Takenaka has a phone.
带我...
Take me.
带我去见安德森
Take me to Andersson.
就是那个跟我一起来的人 带我去见他
He's the man I came in with. Take me to him.
你快不行了
You're dying.
我可以帮忙
I could help.
我可以帮你
I could help you.
带我去见安德森
Just take me to Andersson.
就现在
Now.
-他们追上来了 -别废话
- They're gaining. - No shit.
除非你停止嘲笑我的蛋蛋...
Anytime you want to stop busting my balls--
或是你口中仅剩的蛋...
or ball, as you put it-- you can.
老娘说烦了会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm finished.
你不觉得压力山大吗
Do you feel threatened?
宝贝儿 大爷我吃的牛排都比你的老
I've eaten tougher steaks than you, sweetheart.
昨天那个女人
That woman yesterday.
那个人♥质♥吗
The hostage?
朱莉娅 你就不觉得困扰吗
Julia, it didn't bother you?
金 这里不是缉毒局
Kim, this is not the DEA.
不是什么都有法可依
It's not about the law.
事情并非只有黑白之分
Things aren't black and white.
我知道世界是灰色的
I understand gray. I do.
我也当过卧底
What? I've served undercover.
也干过颇受争议的事
Did some questionable things.
我可以忍♥受杀掉警卫
Now, I can live with killing that guard
并接听他女友的电♥话♥
and hearing his girl on the phone,
但我从来没有亲眼看着
but I have never stood by
无辜妇女被枪毙 却还袖手旁观
and watched an innocent woman executed like that before.
你是要让我认清世界的复杂吗
Is this where you tell me we live in a complicated world?
世界也可以很简单
Or a very simple one.
凡事看开点
It gets easier.
是啊
Yeah.
信♥号♥♥中断
Lost signal.
该往哪走
So? Which way now?
那是黑熊监狱的车
That car is from Black Bear.
-你往哪儿开 -我也不知道
- Where are you going? - I have no idea.
快没油了
We're almost out of fuel.
该死
Shit.
你就不能找辆加满油的车吗
You couldn't have picked a car with a full tank, could you?
没错 抱歉我该先加满油
Yeah, sorry, I should have filled up with gas
检查下油表再偷车的
and checked the oil before I stole it.
哎哟 美♥国♥佬♥学会讽刺了
Ooh, sarcasm from an American.
你以为我们不会?
What, you think we don't get it?
得了吧 地球人都知道[你们不会]
Oh, come on. Everybody knows this.
想搞歧视是吧
You want to do stereotypes?
你也许现在如花似玉 但地球人都知道
You might look good now, sweetheart, but everybody knows
俄♥罗♥斯♥女人老了都会变成又矮又胖
all Russian women turn into short, fat little grannies
戴头巾长胡渣的老太婆
who wear head scarves and have mustaches.
我现在已经能看出点征兆了
I can see one starting now.
巴布♥什♥卡[女用头巾, 源自俄语, 本意为老太婆]
Babushka.
-什么 -是我们特有的叫法
- What? -That's how we call them.
看吧 连名字都有了 那肯定是真的
See? You even got a name for them. Must be true.
你开去那么高的地方干嘛
Why are you going up there?
还有别的路可选吗
You see any other fuckin' road around here?
操
Fuck!
快点出来 快
Come here. Come here. Come on.
等下 过来
Whoa! Come here.
-赶快 你干嘛 -等一下
- Hurry! What? - One second.
-快点 -快
- Come on! - Quick, quick.
好了 他们上当了
All right. They take the bait.
那个爆♥炸♥堪称完美
That's an outstanding explosion.
又来警♥察♥了
More cops?
那些人不是警♥察♥
Those aren't cops.
警♥察♥ 黑熊警卫 乌尔诺夫
Cops. Black Bear guards. Ulyanov.
还有你没惹上的人吗
Is there anyone you haven't pissed off yet?
如果你还爱我就没有了
Just as long as you still love me.
你上哪去
Where are you going?
那是谁
Who is that?
来的正是时候
Nice timing.
那是我的朋友
That's friends of mine.
-我们得走出去 好吗 -真的假的
- We're gonna walk out there, all right? - Are you?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表