剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Full house.
你还好吗
You all right?
给你拿了这个
Brought you that.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你没事吧 孩子
How you doing, kid?
你觉得呢
How do you think I'm doing?
我知道你很难过
I know you're hurting.
你怎么知道我是什么感受
How do you know what it feels like?
孩子 我是军人
I'm a soldier, kid.
我知道痛苦的滋味
I know pain.
但他是我爸爸
Yeah, but he was my dad.
艾斯特 我从没和别人提起过...
I haven't told anyone this before, Ester, but...
其实我也是个父亲
I'm a dad, too.
如果出事的是你 他们会作何感受
How would they feel if it was you?
老实说
Honestly...
不知道
don't know.
他们一定很爱你
Well, they must love you.
他们不认识我
They don't know me.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是你的错 孩子
It's not your fault, kid.
但你还是个父亲 不是吗
You're still a dad, though, right?
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
但我做的远远不够吧
Yeah. Not much of one, huh?
我爸爸几乎不在我身边
Mine was hardly ever around.
他似乎一直很忙碌
There always seemed to be something else.
总是不在家
You know, he was away a lot, and...
总是有理由
there was always an excuse,
但每当他离开时
but whenever he was away,
我内心总觉得他会回来
there was a little part of me that always knew he'd come back.
是啊
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
他再也回不来了
He's not coming back.
他死了
He's gone.
-嘿 -你怎么样
- Hey. - How you doing?
要出发了
We're up.
她怎么样
How is she?
-她是个坚强的孩子 -没错
- Eh, she's a tough little kid, you know? - Yeah.
你呢
And you?
我没事
I'm all right.
只是得理顺我这操蛋的人生
Just got to sort out my fucking life.
我给你点时间
I'll give you a second.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Ok.
莫罗·萨利
All right. Maroun Saleh.
瓦丽妮透露他资助了德列兹纳实验室
According to Valigny, he helped fund the Drezna facility.
我们跟踪他去了一个朱海瑞的训练营
We track him down to an Al-Zuhari training camp,
他在那和老朋友李扎·哈桑见了面
where he met our old friend Reza Hassan.
如果能活捉他们 是活捉
If we can extract these two alive--alive--
那我们既抓获了朱海瑞的左右手还能得到病毒的线索
we have Al-Zhuari's number two and a track line to the virus.
详细转告斯科特 行吗
Make sure Scott's fully briefed, will you?
明白
Roger that.
情报在迈克那
Mike has the intel.
你知道死人和活人的区别吗
Do you know the difference between a dead man and a live man?
当然 死人不用交税
Yeah. Dead men don't pay taxes.
知道这个就够了
Consider yourself briefed.
总部 B1 B2已就位
Zero, Bravo One and Two in position.
已完成撤退准备
Ready to extract on your command.
喂 奇奇
Hey, Bridgey.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You good? - Good.
行动
Go.
前进
Moving.
闭嘴
Shut up!
妈的
Oh, shit!
前进
Moving!
哈桑 救我出去
Hassan, Hassan, get me out! Hassan!
总部 发现萨利
Zero, we got eyes on Saleh.
捉住他 阿迈
Get him, Mikey, get him!
离远点 手举起来
Get away! Hands!
你不该向他开枪 阿迈
Not supposed to shoot him, Mikey.
打在腿上 死不了
It's his leg. He'll live!
举手 举手
Hands. Hands!
不准动 不然开枪了
Don't fucking move, or I'll shoot you.
我是B1 我们抓住了哈桑和萨利
Bravo One. We have Hassan and Saleh.
还发现了一个保险箱
We also have a safe.
我们需要保险箱里的东西
We need what's in there,
至少带一个活的回来
and bring me one of them alive.
明白
Roger that.
打开保险箱
Open the safe. Open the safe.
你 起来 起来
You, get up! Get up!
打开保险箱
Open that safe.
立刻打开保险箱
Open the fucking safe right now!
-我照做 照做 -快点
- I'll do it, I'll do it. - Right now!
我照做
I'll do it.
过来
Come here!
他妈的
Jesus Christ!
迈克 他会失血而亡的
Mike, he's gonna bleed out.
没错
Yeah.
快打开这该死的保险箱
Open the fucking safe right now!
开枪啊
Go ahead.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
快点 开枪啊
Come on. Do it, do it!
该死的信徒
Fucking beleivers.
开枪啊
Do it.
他不会就范了 炸开吧
He's not gonna do it. Just blow it.
交给我了
Got him.
老实跪好
Get on your fucking knees!
妈的
Fuck!
-快点 -待着别动
- Come on! - Stay there.
妈的 迈克 快点
Fuck, Mike. Come on.
快点 哥们
Come on, bud.
二十秒 再给我二十秒
20 more seconds. I need 20 more seconds.
快点 他们要从门那边过来了
Come on. They're coming through the door, Mike.
你老实待在那
You stay there.
你♥他♥妈♥在做高数题吗 快炸
What are you doing, fucking math? Blow it.
这是个技术活 需要时间的好吗
It's like a Soufflé. It takes time.
妈的 斯科特
Ugh! Shit, Scott.
快点 阿迈
Come on, Mikey.
待着别动
Stay there!
-安装完毕 -好了吗
- Good! - We're good?
小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
竟然炸开了 迈克尔
That fucking worked, Michael!
-是炸开了 -干得漂亮
- Yeah, that worked. - Did a great job on that one.
-妈的 好烫 -操
- Shit, that's hot! - Fuck!
我觉得我找到了重要文件
I think I've got the important bits.
但愿如此
You better hope so.
-掩护我 -好
- Cover me. - Yeah.
-找到了什么 -一些硬盘
- What you got? - I got some hard drives.
快离开这
Let's get the fuck out of here.
明白
Got you.
总部 我是B1 准备撤退
Zero, Bravo One. We're heading for exfil.
-立刻撤退 -站起来
- Exfil immediate. - Stand up!
向你靠近 斯科特
Coming to you, Scott.
这就是我们不打人腿的原因
This is why we don't shoot people in the leg.
都没法好好走路了 哥们
Makes it hard for them to walk, bud.
是啊 唧唧歪歪
Yeah. Nag, nag, nag.
妈的
Fuck!
你看到什么了
What do you got?
外面有四到五个人
Got 4 or 5 of these guys.
还看到了卡萨姆
I got eyes on Qassem, too.
总部 我们抓到了哈桑并取得了情报
Zero, we have Hassan and the intel.
还有三十秒
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表