剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
-相信我 -什么
- Trust me. - What?
相信我就行 你想被困死在这吗
Just trust me. You want to die stuck here, hmm?
-你说呢 -你当然不想
- You tell me. - You don't.
学我做 走
Do what I do. Walk.
看到斯科特
Eyes on Scott.
伙计们
Fellas?
没武器 没枪
Unarmed. No gun.
把枪放下 放下
Put your gun down. Put it down.
就放那 放下
Right there. Down.
跪下 他交给你了
Down on your knees. You got him?
好
Yeah.
干得不错 大妈
Nice work, Babushka.
别高兴的太早
Don't get overexcited.
我看到你收他钱了
人♥渣♥
皮拉戈娃少校
Major Pirogova.
他给你惹麻烦了吗
He give you any trouble?
-你说谁 -她爱死我了
- Who? - Ah, she loves me.
-这还用问吗 -很高兴你们及时出现
- Clearly. - Nice of you guys to show up.
你们没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
去找迈克吗
Shall we go find Michael?
就这么定了
Let's do it.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
你上哪去了
Where have you been?
-小心 -过来
- Watch out! - Come here.
想我了吗 别
You miss me? Don't!
别跑 不然我割了他喉咙
Don't you run, or I'll slit his throat.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
交给我左手
Put it in my left hand.
对
Yeah.
他不会杀我的 他要留我活口
He won't do it. He needs me alive.
走 快走
Go! Go!
别走 不准走
Don't do that! Don't do that!
你得救我出去
You have to get me out of here!
不能救
You can't.
他被感染了 会传染
He's infected, contagious.
你一定还有办法救我
There must be something you can do!
他活不了几个小时了
He'll be dead in hours.
是天花 对吗
That's smallpox, right?
是变种
A variant.
毒性更强
Much, much more effective.
更强?
Huh? Effective?
要是这东西到了朱海瑞手上
If al-Zuhari gets his hands on this,
会害死数千人
thousands of people will die.
上万人
Tens of thousands.
为什么
But why?
你又不是信徒[伊♥斯♥兰♥教]
You're not even a believer.
-为了什么 为了钱? -为了科学
- What is it, money? - Science.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
艾瑞克 你认真听我说
Erik, I need you to listen to me.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
你所知道有关他们计划的一切
everything you know about their plans.
你会让我自生自灭 是吗
You're going to leave me here, aren't you?
你听到他的话了
You heard what he said.
我不能让你出来
I can't let you out,
但我尽可能帮你
but I will get you some help.
任何我能做到的 我都会做 但现在
Anything that I can do, I will do, but right now,
你必须告诉我 你所知道关于他们的一切
you have to tell me everything that you know about them.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
明白 我下载了北约在欧洲所有基地的详细情报
Yeah. I downloaded details of every NATO base in Europe:
时间表 人事档案
schedules, personnel files,
人员清单 地图
manifests, maps.
有迹象表明他们打算袭击哪里吗
Was there any indication on where they plan the attacks?
没有
No.
但我不仅了下载情报
But I wasn't just downloading.
我还向服务器上传了数据
I was uploading onto the servers, too.
你上传了什么
What were you uploading?
特务 将他们的人录入系统
Clean skins. Their people into the system.
警卫
Guards!
警卫 警卫
Guards! Guards!
快走
Go.
我给他们加了电子标签
I tagged them.
我做的所有修改都加了电子标签
Everything I did, I tagged.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我做的所有修改都加了电子标签
Everything I did, I tagged.
是的 菲利普
Yes, Philip,
我迫于压力才供出了斯科特和斯顿布奇
giving up Scott and Stonebridge was a pressure decision.
但在当时
But in that moment,
我以为冒这个险是值得的
I thought it was a risk worth taking.
我相信他们有能力自保
I believe they can look after themselves.
你每次派他们执行任务 也都持有这个信念
You do the same every time you send them out there.
你敢说你不会做出同样的事吗
You tell me you wouldn't have done what I did.
至少我们现在知道了
Now at least we know the nature
朱海瑞所计划的袭击性质
of the attack al-Zuhari is planning.
是生化武器
We know it's bio-chemical...
我该怎么相信你说的是实话?
How do I even know that's true?
在贝鲁特发生了什么 李奥
What happened in Beirut, Leo?
在伊维尔路上
Yeah, what happened in Rue Eville,
道尔顿进入那房♥子之后发生了什么
when Dalton went into that house?
我中枪了
I was shot.
只是肩部中枪
In the shoulder.
你觉得一切都是我设计好的?
You think I engineered that?
我差点命丧黄泉
I could have died.
我图什么? 难道就换来这个结果?
And for what? For this?
你又在像在对待叛徒那样对待我
You are treating me like a fucking traitor again.
但你没死 不是吗
But you didn't die, though, did you?
而我的手下死了
One of my people did,
就跟凡·伯格...
just like Van Berg...
你觉得我当时能阻止她吗
Do you think I could have stopped her?
连你都控制不了她
You couldn't control her.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake--
你到底信哪个上帝 李奥
And which God would that be, Leo?
这很重要吗
Does that matter?
我无法逼你信任我
I can't make you trust me.
你在这坐着
You stay there.
少校
Major.
上校
Colonel.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You OK? - Yeah.
关于他们带囚犯去的地方 有什么线索吗
You got anything on where they're taking the prisoners?
黑熊监狱北面百英里之内有9处可疑点
9 possibles within a hundred miles north of Black Bear.
我们在用无人侦察机追踪来往监狱的车辆
We've been using drones to track traffic from the prison,
但目前仍无线索
but so far we've got nothing.
迈克尔还能撑多久
How long has Michael got?
-任务的目标是阻止朱海瑞 -多久?
- This is about stopping al-Zuhari... - How long?
没多久了
Not long.
-李奥 -别问他
- Leo. - Don't ask.
到底发生了什么
What the fuck is going on?
俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队已经待命
Spetsnaz team is on standby.
没有官方核准
Unofficial.
指挥官是我父亲的好友
The commander was a friend of my father.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是迈克尔
Michael.
中士
Sergeant?
长官
Boss.
报告情况
What's your sit-rep?
我还活着 达米恩和你们在一起吗
I'm alive. Is Damien with you?
我在这哥们 一切都好
Yeah, I'm here, bud. All good.
你在哪儿 迈克尔
Your location, Michael?
德列兹纳
Drezna.
他们为朱海瑞研发天花病毒的生化武器
They're developing weaponized smallpox for al-Zuhari.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表