剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
My codename is Pegasus.
我的上级是奥古斯特·凡·伯格
My controller is August Van Berg.
十五年前 他们从哈佛商学院招我入中情局
I was recruited out of Harvard Business School 15 years ago.
我一直以卧底身份打入朱海瑞的网络
I'm under deep cover to get inside Al-Zuhari's network.
-该死 -打电♥话♥给兰利
- Shit. - Call Langley
你们不是有联络人吗
you have contacts there.
打电♥话♥给他们 问问"天马"的事
Call them, ask about Pegasus!
总部 你听到了吗
Zero, you gettin' that?
我们正在联♥系♥兰利
We're trying to get a line to Langley now,
但是需要点时间
but we need more time.
我要查一位卧底 "天马"
I'm looking for a handle--Pegasus.
我们没时间了 到底要不要杀他
We haven't got time. Do I shoot him or not?
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 快杀了他
He's a fucking terrorist. Go, shoot him, yes.
没错 因为有兰利的支持
Yes, I am, and with Langley behind me,
我才能一路走到现在的位置
I went right to the fucking top.
我现在已深入敌后 如果你杀了我
I'm inside now, and if you shoot me,
你就失去了阻止朱海瑞的唯一希望
you lose the only hope anyone has of stopping Al-Zuhari.
没人比我更接近朱海瑞
No one is closer than me.
没有其他人能够发现真♥相♥
No one else got a fucking chance of finding out the truth.
他正在密谋一项行动
And he is planning something.
-重大行动 -他在密谋什么
- Something massive. - What's he planning?
-我还不知道 -真是个好借口
- I don't know yet. - How convenient.
但我已接近真♥相♥ 我需要时间
But I am close. I need more time.
这不正是我们的共同目的吗 阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That's what we're all here for, right? To stop the terror?
同志们 我已见识你们的能耐
You guys, I have seen what you can do,
令我印象深刻
and it's impressive,
但我可以用我的方式完成更多
but I can do more my way.
你们必须相信我
You just have to trust me.
你们都很清楚 门一旦打开你们就死定了
When that door opens, you are dead. You know it.
但我可以带你们离开这里
But I can get you out of this.
我是你们今天活着出去的唯一的希望
I am the only hope you have of living out this day!
给我松绑 把你们的武器给我
Untie me and give me your weapons.
-去他妈的 -总部 他说的是真是假
- Oh, fuck off! - Zero, is he talkin' shit or not?
我不知道 我还在联♥系♥有关人员
I don't know. I'm trying to get through to the right people.
斯科特 杀了他 他杀了巴克斯特
Scott, shoot him. He killed Baxter.
他们对他严刑拷打
They were torturing him.
我还能怎么做
What else could I do?
闪开
是嘛 那瑞贝卡呢 她怎么说
Yeah? And Rebecca? Huh?!
我也希望她还活着
I wish she hadn't died,
但她和我们一样 时刻冒着生命危险
but she took the same risks that we all do.
如果我在撒谎 你们得死
If I'm lying, you die.
如果我说的是实话
If I'm telling the truth,
你们还是得死
you still die...
躲得过今天 躲不了永远
Just not today!
我是中情局特工 你们得相信我
I am CIA. You have to trust me.
没有 没有"天马"这个人
Negative, negative. There is no Pegasus.
B组 经证实 他不是中情局特工
Bravo, be advised. He is not CIA.
重复 他不是中情局特工
I repeat, he is not CIA.
你个狗♥日♥的♥骗...
You lying mother--
我真怀念朝九晚五做警♥察♥那时的正直
I miss the honesty of day-to-day police work.
你没事吧
Oy. You OK?
还好
Yeah.
好吧 听起来也没比我好到哪去
Yeah, you sound like I feel.
好吧
Yeah.
-我梦到咱们骑车穿越墨西哥了 -是吗
- I dreamed we were riding bikes through Mexico. - Ha!
我尝到了玛格丽特的滋味
I can taste margaritas.
伙计 那是你嘴里的血腥味
That's just the blood in your mouth, mate.
妈的
Aw, shit.
一种特殊的南美货
A uniquely South American device,
根据电牛棒改装
based upon the cattle prod,
但是专门为了...
but manufactured specifically for...
拷打人类而设计
The torture of human beings.
没错 拉乌
Exactamente, Raoul.
你感觉如何啊 拉乌
How you doing, Raoul?
你不该在医院里接受缩胸手术吗
Shouldn't you be in the hospital gettin' a breast reduction,
你个死胖子
you fat bitch?
怀念这个吗
And miss this?
高压 低频
High voltage--heh!-- but low current.
你以为这样我们就会开口吗
And you think that's gonna make us talk?
你不知道我们接受过拷打训练吗
You don't think we've trained for this?
不是这么玩的 他负责说
No, no, no, no. He talks.
你只管叫就可以了
You scream.
轮到你了
And now you.
-抬头 -滚开
- Huh? - Fuck off.
只要开口 你朋友就不必受刑了
You talk, and your friend doesn't suffer.
你们来这的目的是什么 说
Now what are your intentions towards me and my people, hmm?
对不住了 阿迈
Sorry, Mikey.
嗯 动手吧 斯科特
Yeah, do it. Do it, Scott.
我对你满满都是爱哟 兄弟
I got nothin' but love, man.
我知道你们是英国情报局的
Look, I know you're British Intelligence.
你们来哥伦比亚做什么
Why are you in Colombia?
你看 你全搞错了伙计
See, that's where you're wrong, buddy.
我不是英国人
I'm not British,
他也和聪明不沾边
and he's certainly not intelligent.
双关:他不是情报人员
说的对 说的好极...
Oh, yes, yeah. Great, that's fun--
你可是个毒贩子啊
You're a fuckin' drug dealer.
倒是掐指算算呐 蠢货
Connect the dots, retard.
好吧 你说
OK. Your turn.
等等
No, no, no.
用这档 来
For this one. Heh!
看来你和我哥之间
Ha! I see things between you and my brother
有一点个人恩怨
have gotten a little personal.
你这是要干嘛
What'd you do that for?!
你应该先问他问题的
You got to ask him a question first!
因为这让我觉得很爽
Because it makes me feel good.
你们杀了维克多·乌尔诺夫 为什么
Look, you killed Viktor Ulyanov. Why?
谁
Who?
操 你别摸我啊
Fuck, don't touch me.
阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫的儿子
The son of Arkady Ulyanov--
我的客人
my guest in my fucking house!
我不知道你在说什么屁话
I have no idea who you're talking about.
迈克
Mike.
干嘛
Yeah?
我允许你回答一个问题 迈克尔
You can answer a question now, Michael.
你这么快就没种了 老兄
Are you wussing out on me now, mate, huh?
他们交待了些什么
What did they tell you?
什么都没说
Nothing.
没我们想象得好玩对吧 拉乌
This is not as much fun as we'd hoped, hey, Raoul?
不如把他们的手砍下来算了
Let's just cut their fucking hands off.
不
No.
我有办法撬开他们的嘴
I'll make them talk...
用这个
with this.
不不不 别剪那个
No, no, no, no, no, not that one.
别傻了
Don't be foolish.
他们很有价值
They're valuable.
交给我来看管
Let me have them.
他们弄伤了我哥哥 还杀了维克多
Look, they hurt my brother. They killed Viktor.
要向阿卡帝交待的人是我 不是你
I'm the one that has to answer to Arkady, not you.
如果你怕他多过朱海瑞
If you fear him more than you fear Al-Zuhari,
那你就错了
you're making a mistake.
这里是我的祖国 李奥 错了也是我自作自受
This is my country, Leo. It's my mistake to make.
没错
Yes, it is.
你到底站在哪一边啊 伙计
Whose fuckin' side are you on, man, huh?!
给我 你这个死胖子
Give me that, you fat fuck!
迈克
Mike!
喂 米格尔
Hey, Miguel.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你们快走吧
Get out of here.
什么 你还留在这儿
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表