剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
These balloons are cute.
阿迈 看到艾斯特了
Mikey, eyes on Ester.
-快滚 小子 -达米恩?
- Beat it kid. - Damien?
-不好意思 -达米恩 你来这做什么
- Sorry. - Damien, what are you doing here?
你得跟我走
You got to come with me.
不 你来这做什么
No. What are you doing here?
艾斯特 该走了
Ester, we got to go.
有人在找你 他们可不是好人
There's some guys looking for you, and they're not very nice.
快走 快跟我走
Come on. Just come on.
我好得很 放手
I'm fine. Get off me.
艾斯特
Ester!
-艾斯特 等等 -卡萨姆
- Wait, Ester. - Hey, Qassem.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
阿迈 过来
Mikey, on me.
卡萨姆在这
Qassem is here.
你能靠近他吗
Can you get to him?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我在章鱼船旁边
I'm by that ride with the octopus.
终于找到你了 大家都很担心
I found you. We were worried.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
没事的 他认识我爸爸
He's fine. He knows my dad.
你♥爸♥爸在等你
Your dad is waiting.
-站住 -我带你去见他
- Stop. - Let me take you to him.
我们走
Let's go.
不许动
Don't move!
他是我爸爸的朋友 不会有事的
He's a friend of my dad's. It's fine, honestly.
艾斯特 问他为什么带了那么多杀手
Ester, ask him why he's here with a bunch of killers.
为了保护你
To protect you.
我是看着艾斯特长大的
I've known Ester all her life.
你是她什么人
What's she to you,
一枚任你摆布的棋子吗
an asset, someone to use?
闭嘴
Shut up.
艾斯特 那人不是你♥爸♥的朋友
Ester, that man is no friend of your dad's.
我爸在哪呢
Yeah. Where is my dad?
走吧 我们走
Come on, come on. Let's go. Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥的别动
Hey! Don't fucking move.
达米恩 你在干什么
Damien, what are you doing?
艾斯特 放心 没事的
Ester, it's all right, it's OK.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do, huh?
在大庭广众之下向我开枪吗
You gonna shoot me here in front of everybody, huh,
当着她的面?
in front of her?
-我可没有武器 -放屁
- I am unarmed. - Bullshit.
你以为我会信你吗
You think I'd believe any word you'd say?
-走吧 艾斯特 -别碰她
- Come on, Ester. - Don't touch her.
艾斯特 过来
Ester, come here.
-你♥爸♥在等你 -别过去 跟我走
- Your dad is waiting for you. - Don't go to him. Walk to me.
你♥爸♥在等着呢 我带你去 快点
Your dad is waiting. Let me take you to him. Come on.
-他撒谎 -快来
- He's not. - Come on.
-艾斯特 他撒谎 -你♥爸♥在等你
- Ester, he's not. - Your dad is waiting for you.
艾斯特
Ester.
他撒谎
He's not.
怎么 你不想见你♥爸♥爸吗
What, you don't want to see your dad?
-别听他的 -我想见我爸
- Don't listen to him. - I want to see my dad.
那就走啊 快
OK. Let's go. Come on.
-艾斯特 你不能去见他 -快走啊
- Ester, you can't see him. - Let's go.
你♥爸♥在等你呢
Your dad is waiting for you.
-艾斯特 -为什么 他只是想...
- Ester. - But why? He just wants me to--
-快走 -为什么我不能见他
- Come on. - Why can't I go see him?
快走啊
Come on!
因为他已经死了
Because he's dead, all right?
他杀了你♥爸♥ 我亲眼目睹
He shot him! I saw him do it.
撒谎 他在骗你
That's a lie. He's lying to you.
-艾斯特 -艾斯特
- Ester. - Ester.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们现在就去见他 艾斯特 跟我走
Let's go to him now. Come on, Ester.
你想见你♥爸♥吗
You want to see your dad?
-我们现在就去找他 -闭嘴
- Let's go and see him now. - Shut up!
不
No!
闪开 闪开
Move, move!
趴下 趴下 快走
Down, down! Go!
阿迈你在哪 艾斯特跑了
Where are you, Mikey? Ester's run off.
离你不远
Seconds away.
开枪啊
Come on.
操
Fuck!
艾斯特
Ester!
阿迈 我找到她了
I got her, Mikey.
你抓一个活的我们就离开 怎么样
Grab a live one, let's get out of here, huh?
收到 在车上等你
Roger that. I'll be in the car.
他真的死了吗
Is he really dead?
-抱歉 艾斯特 -不
- I'm sorry, Ester. - No.
过来
Come here.
快走 快走
Move, move, move!
蹲下 待在那儿
Get down! Stay there.
小心别伤到那个女孩
Careful with the girl.
操
Fuck.
掩护我
Cover me.
该死
Fuck.
快上 上
Move! Move!
上
Go.
拿着这把钥匙
I need to take this key.
该死
Fuck!
那边那辆黑色奔驰
The black Mercedes over there.
是我们的车
It's our car.
上车 然后趴下
I want you to get in it, I want to get on the floor,
待在那别动
and I want you to stay there.
那你怎么办
What are you gonna do?
-不用担心我 知道吗 -好
- Don't you worry about me, all right? - OK.
数到三 做好准备
On 3. Get ready to move.
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Yep.
一
1...
我们在游乐场后面
We're at the back.
二
2...
兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥最好知道些有用的情报
Ooh, you. You better have some fucking good intel on you, mate.
三 走
3. Go!
该死
Fuck!
拦住她
Cut her off!
操
Fuck!
这机灵的鬼东西
Sneaky little shit.
达米恩 快来
Come on, Damien! Hurry!
车子比我开得还好
She drives better than me.
走开
Move!
快点 兄弟
Hurry up, bud.
你想要我放弃这个情报吗
You want me to drop this intel?
他可重了[可有价值了]
He's quite heavy.
然后惹洛克发火? 当然不行
And piss Locke off? No, no, no.
用你的肌肉啊
Use your muscles.
至少我还有肌肉 就来了
At least I have some. I'm coming to you.
艾斯特 到后座去 快
Ester, get in the back! Get in the back!
快点快点 斯科特
Come on, come on, Scott.
操 阿迈 我朝你过去了
Fuck! Coming to you, Mikey.
快点
Come on.
打开后备箱 打开后备箱
Open the boot, open the boot!
迈克 你的情报还活着吗
Is that intel alive, Mike?
亲爱的醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, babe. Wake up.
该死
Shit!
他本来是活着的 开车开车
He was alive! Move, move, move!
总部 我们已瞄准萨利
Zero, we've targeted Saleh.
现在发送图像和坐标
Sending you visuals and coordinates.
这是李扎·哈桑 朱海瑞的左臂右膀
That's Reza Hassan, Al-Zuhari's right-hand man.
自德列兹纳之后我们就失去了他的行踪
We lost track of him after Drezna.
一网打尽
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表