剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
30 seconds.
让你的人退后
Tell your men to stand down.
他们会先杀了我
They'll kill me first.
走着瞧 走 快走
Let's see. Walk, walk.
退后 否则崩了他 我发誓
Back off! I'll put a bullet in him, I swear to God!
看见没
See?
好的 好的
Ok, ok.
你是个大人物
You're a popular guy.
他们不会向你开枪的
They're not gonna shoot you.
他们爱死你了
They love you.
杀了我
后退 后退
Back, back, back, back!
-他妈的 -妈的
- Fucking hell! - Holy shit!
总部 我们需要撤退支援
Zero, we need a hot extraction now!
还有三十秒
30 seconds.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off!
撑不了三十秒了
We don't have 30 seconds!
你没事吧
You all right?
把外面的人统统干掉 阿迈
Fucking kill all the guys out there, Mikey.
该死
Shit!
那是我们的直升机 伙计
That's our fucking ride, mate.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好吧
All right.
放绳子
Drop the line.
我看见绳子了 绳子放下来了
I see the rope. The rope's down.
冲了
Going.
前进
Moving!
两点方向 瑞姆
On your two, Richmond.
快点 上
Come on! Go!
抓紧绳子
Take the rope now!
上 上 上
Go, go, go, go!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
你好啊 老大
Hi, boss.
妈的
Shit!
很高兴见到你们
We're glad to see you guys.
你带了什么东西
What you got for me?
我们拿到原始数据了 宝贝儿
We got the mother lode, baby!
是的
Yeah.
有了
All right.
你会爱死我们的
Oh, you're gonna love us.
怎么烧焦了
Why is it burnt?
得问这位搞爆破的
Ask demolition man here.
给 计算机的玩意儿
There. Computer stuff.
你们是去找萨利的
You went in for Saleh.
他人呢
Where is he?
他被哈桑干掉了
He was killed by Hassan.
那么哈桑呢
And where's Hassan?
被卡萨姆干掉了
He was killed by Qassem.
他们就这么自相残杀?
So, what, they all just killed each other?
没错 差不多就这么回事
Yeah, pretty much.
要都这样 还要我们出马干嘛
Makes you wonder why we even needed to be there, huh?
下次 死要见尸
Next time, just bring me a body,
最好是还没死透的
preferably warm.
明白 长官
Yes, boss.
干的漂亮
Good work.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道他干了什么
I know what he's done.
上校
Colonel...
安德森给北约上传了假的身份信息
Andersson uploaded false identities to the NATO system.
这是我找到的第一个
This is the first one that I found.
他有过去几个月完整的北约工作纪录
He has a complete NATO history going back several months,
一个特务
a clean skin.
还有多少?
How many more are there?
我不清楚
I don't know.
我已经找出了安德森使用的电子标记
I've worked out the tag Andersson used to mark them,
但数据被烧毁的太厉害
but the data's too fire-damaged.
这家伙用的是什么身份
So what's this guy's cover?
根据系统记录 他叫马丁·诺文尼
The system has him down as Martin Novotny,
上士
Sergeant First Class,
是捷克代表团的联络员
staff liaison officer for the Czech delegation.
他会出席明天举♥行♥的
He's due to attend the meeting tomorrow
北约军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥议
for the NATO military committee.
这支代表团会驻扎在哪
Where's the delegation being held?
法兰克福市
Frankfurt.
诺文尼现在在哪
Where's Novotny now?
捷克代表团昨晚上了一辆火车
Czech delegation boarded an overnight train yesterday.
抵达法兰克福市中心预计还要...
ETA Frankfurt Central...
该死 两小时二十分钟
Fuck! 2 hours, 20 minutes.
北约会议是散播病毒的绝佳地点
That NATO meeting's the perfect target for the virus.
让飞行员去截拦那辆火车
Give the pilot an intercept course.
然后联♥系♥北约指挥中心
Then contact NATO Command.
我需要一支生化应急小组待命
I want a full HAZMAT team on standby.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 都听着
Right. Listen up.
诺文尼是我们的目标
Novotny is our target.
你们几个 准备爬火车
You lot, you're gonna catch a train.
这才七点 现在喝酒是不是早了点
什么叫开始 我们就没停过
干杯 诺文尼上士
你们要找到诺文尼 并阻止他
You find Novotny and you stop him.
找一份捷克代表团的名单
Pull up a list of the Czech delegates.
告诉我他们中间
Find proof that at least
至少有一个人的身份是真实的
one of them is who they really claim to be.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
手 手拿出来 手都拿出来
Hands. Show me your hands, show me your hands.
-坐下 手举起来 -怎么回事
- Sit up, hands up. - What is this?
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
-别干蠢事 -手举起来 手举起来
- Don't fucking do that. - Hands up, hands up.
-看着我 -交给我了 别担心
- Look at me. - I got him. Don't worry.
别逞英雄
Don't be a hero.
看着我
Look at me.
喂
Oi!
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
检票员
Ticket inspectors.
他不在这
He's not here.
这是怎么回事儿
What is this?
她会解释的
She'll explain.
没错 你们继续
Yeah, right. You go ahead.
我来处理外交问题
I'll just deal with the diplomacy.
说"外交"也太浮夸了
Diplomacy's overrated anyway.
没事 我们是北约部队
It's OK. We're NATO forces.
来这儿找个人
Just here looking for somebody.
妈的让开 坐下
Get the fuck out of the way! Get down!
上尉 我得走了
Captain, I got to go.
她没事吧
Is she OK?
我中弹了
I'm hit,
诺文尼在火车上有同伙
and Novotny was not alone on the train.
我♥干♥掉了一个 但可能还有其他人
I took one out, but there may be others.
坚持住B3 我们会尽快你弄出来
Bravo 3, hang tight. We'll get you out.
找到了 安东·派勒契克少将
I've got it. Major General Anton Palecek.
帮我接通他的电♥话♥
Get me through to him.
我们已发现目标
We've got eyes on target.
操 操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck! Motherfucker.
总部 他在车厢里释放病毒了
Zero, he's released the virus in the carriage.
车厢里大约有20至30个平民
We got about 20 or 30 civilians in there.
车上还有他的同伙
He's got some friends with him, too.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
畜生 操
Motherfucker! Fuck!
喂 站住
Oi! Stop!
那节车厢被感染了 明白吗
That carriage is infected, all right?
我女朋友在里面
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表