剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
My girlfriend is in there.
我必须得进去
I have to go inside.
-别 别 -待在这别动
- No, no, no, no! - Stay here.
你要敢进去 敢碰那扇门的话
You go in there, you touch that door,
我就打死你 明白吗
I shoot you, am I clear?
明白
Yes.
抱歉 小伙子
Sorry, kid.
我们从这上去
Let's go up and over.
-我要出去 -别慌 别慌
- I want to get out! - Don't panic, don't panic.
听我说
Listen to me.
他们告诉我里面有病毒
They told me there is a virus inside.
什么
What?!
漂亮啊 蜘蛛侠
Nice work, Spider-Man.
去你♥妈♥的♥蜘蛛侠 哥们
Screw, Spider-Man, dude.
那家伙穿的可是紧身衣
Guy wears tights.
长官 接通派勒契克了
Sir, Palecek.
派勒契克将军 我是菲利浦·洛克上校
Genera Palecek, this is Lieutenant Colonel Philip Locke,
英国特种部队
British Special Forces.
我想你已获悉 我们现在有紧急情况
As I'm sure you're aware, we have an emergency.
一种4级传染病毒已经扩散
A level 4 contagion has been released.
不要让任何人离开那节车厢
Do not let anyone out of that carriage.
重复 不要让任何人离开那节车厢
I repeat. Do not let anyone out of that carriage.
是
Sir.
门卡住了
It's stuck.
听我说 听着
Listen to me, listen.
任何人不得离开这节车厢
No one is to leave this carriage,
谁敢离开 我就打死谁
and I will shoot the first person who tries.
你们必须解开被感染车厢的挂钩
You have to unhook the infected carriage.
5分钟后火车就会进入居民区
5 minutes before it reaches a populated area.
明白了吗
Do you copy?
总部 明白 我们去把车钩炸掉
Zero, we copy. We're gonna blow the coupling.
我们不能让车厢进入城市
We can't let it reach the city.
明白
Roger that.
要我来炸吗
You want me to do it?
就你炸保险箱那鸟样
After the safe?
还是我来吧
I got this one, I think.
好吧 人家那是第一次嘛
All right. Well, there's a first time for everything.
C4炸♥弹♥在这儿
C4's in here.
快点 我去前面找诺文尼
Let's go. I'm gonna push forward and find Novotny.
别把自己炸飞了
Don't blow yourself up.
操
Fuck!
迈克
Mike!
我没事
I'm all right!
斯科特 手雷
Scott, grenade!
B2 B2
Bravo Two, Bravo Two!
他没有炸掉车钩
He didn't blow the carriages.
B1 我们失去了B2
Bravo One, we've lost Bravo Two.
他妈的
Shit!
你得继续完成任务
You've got to stay on mission.
你必须让火车停下 迈克尔
You have to stop that train, Michael.
明白
Roger that.
操
Fuck.
你没事吧
Alles OK?
我没事 孩子
Yeah. I'm all good, kid.
这机车不错
That's a nice bike.
又见面了 好兄弟
Hey, buddy boy!
你刚才不是死了吗
Didn't you just die?
快去让火车停下
Go stop the train!
我要去追诺文尼
I'm going after Novotny!
总部
Zero...
诺文尼杀了司机 并毁了刹车
Novotny's killed the driver and disabled the brake.
火车一分钟后进入市郊
One minute until you hit the suburbs.
B2 不惜一切代价
Bravo Two, whatever it takes,
让火车停下
stop the train.
给我出来
Get out of the fucking truck!
给我从车里出来
Get out of the fucking truck!
出来 就现在
Out! Now.
滚开
Fuck off!
妈的
Fuck.
操 别捣乱
Fuck! Honestly.
蠢狗 知道厉害了吧
Fucking pussy of a dog.
迈克
Mike?
要怎么才能弄死你
What's it take to kill you, huh?
地理坐标已锁定
Grid reference coordinates locked in.
生化应急小组在路上了
HAZMAT team on their way.
明白
Roger.
那里有个活的
We've got a live one there!
他已经不喘气了 迈克
He's not very alive, Mikey.
真倒霉
Oh, shit.
老大又要不高兴了
Boss ain't gonna like that.
这里是B1和B2
Bravo One and Bravo Two here.
我们让火车停下了
Uh, we stopped the train.
诺文尼死了 重复 我们的情报没了
Novotny's dead. I repeat. Our intel is dead.
出了什么事
What's going on?
他们会来帮助你们的 明白吗
They are coming to help you, OK?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这就是你想到让火车停下的方法?
So that was your idea of how to stop a train, was it?
它停下了 不是吗
We stopped it, didn't we?
干的好 斯科特
Good job, Scott.
这些人能活下去吗
These people got any chance?
除非我们能找到治疗办法
Only if we can find a cure.
看来是活不成了
So no.
你让我担心了一下下
You had me worried for a second.
真的吗
Yeah? Heh.
你是想顺便蹭一天假吗
Now is this what you have to do to get a day off?
你们刚才的表演可牛了
That was some stunt you guys pulled back there.
多谢夸奖
Yeah. Thanks.
你自己多保重
You take care of yourself, yeah?
你也是
Yeah. You, too.
如果不想和我拥抱
If I'm not gonna get a hug,
起码来个英国式握手嘛
give me one of those famous Limey handshakes.
回见
See you soon.
以伟大而慈悲的真♥主♥之名
In the name of Allah the great and merciful,
汝等必须洗清自己的罪孽
you must cleanse yourselves of your sins,
真♥主♥已经允诺
as he has promised us that paradise awaits
那些为我们的自♥由♥和信仰而战的人
those of you who lay down your lives in this war,
你们牺牲后的灵魂将升入天堂
fighting for our freedom and what we believe.
长官 来自皮拉戈娃的消息
Sir, a message from Pirogova.
乌尔诺夫离开了他在莫斯科的别♥墅♥
Ulyanov has left his Dacha in Moscow.
他开始行动了
He's on the move.
他正在来德国的路上
He's heading for Germany.
他是来找那两个小子的对吧
He's coming for the boys, isn't he?
让皮拉戈娃盯住他
Tell Pirogova to stay with him.
是
Sir.
柏林 20号♥分部安全屋
你看见他的块头了吗
Did you see the size of him?
简直跟他妈野人一样
He was a fucking sasquatch.
可他是把你扔下火车的
Now he threw you off the train.
滚蛋 下次大块头交给你
Fuck you! Next time, you fight the big guy.
浑身酸痛吗 报应
Sore, huh? Good.
你给艾斯特买♥♥了什么
So what did you buy Ester?
不知道 伙计
I don't know, dude.
几本垃圾德国杂♥志♥
Some shitty German mags.
不过我还买♥♥了这个
I did get her these.
她会喜欢的伙计 这眼镜真不错
She's gonna love those, mate. They're brilliant.
真的?
You think?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不知道小女孩喜欢什么
I don't know what teenage girls like.
我也不知道 可怜的孩子
Neither do I. Poor kid.
她只剩我们可以依靠了
We're all she's got.
斯科特
Scott...
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表