剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
疼
It hurts.
对不起
I'm sorry.
算了 这种事时有发生
These things happen.
我他妈都说对不起了
I said I'm fucking sorry, didn't I?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你把我从车里拉出来
Thank you for pulling me from the car.
真心感谢
Thank you.
有时候 我真希望你♥他♥妈♥能有点脾气
You know, sometimes I wish you had the guts to fucking hate me.
那女孩儿在哪儿
Where's the girl?
他说什么
What did he say?
我觉得他说的是"不会英语"
I think he said "No English."
不识相是吧
See that?
那女孩儿呢
Where's the girl?
我带你去
I'll take you there.
这还差不多
Thought so.
伙计 你可以考虑当外教了
You should consider teaching English as a second language, mate.
我现在就是啊
I am.
艾斯特 过来
Ester, come here.
来 把这个穿上
All right, put this on you.
快 有点汗
Hurry. It's a little bit sweaty.
套进去
Slip into that.
抱歉 码子大了
Sorry, it's a bit big.
没小孩儿的号♥
It's not made for kids.
都是给美国二胖穿的
Usually fat Americans.
接到目标
Target acquired.
迈克 稍等
Two seconds, Mike.
B1 B2正向集♥合♥点撤退
Bravo one and two headed for exfil now.
迈克
Mike.
发现莱瑟比
I have Leatherby.
重复 发现莱瑟比
Repeat, I have Leatherby.
妈的 把他带上
Fuck. Let's take him with us.
我这就过来
I'm coming to you.
收到
Roger.
收到
Copy that.
在你10点方向
On your 10.
我过来了
Coming to you.
撤 快
Go. Move, move.
跟上
Come with me.
在那边 那边
Over there. Over there!
迈克
Mike!
安装完毕
Set.
快他妈上车 一群蠢货
Get in the fucking car, you fucking idiot!
贝鲁特东部 真♥主♥党营地
你好
Hello.
指挥官 我需要帮助
Commander, I need a favor.
好
Of course.
没问题
Of course.
行 行
Ok. Ok.
第一次上战场是吧
First firefight, huh?
牛逼啊 小家伙
You kicked ass, kid.
干得不错
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
真心感谢你们每一位
All of you, thank you very much, though.
瞧你说的 他都不好意思了
Now look what you did. You made him blush.
放屁 我是说扯淡
Fuck off--I mean, knock it off.
我说的是"扯淡"
Knock it off, I said.
让你见笑了 斯科特中士
Excuse him. You'll find that Sergeant Scott
词汇量比较有限
has a very limited vocabulary.
总部 这里是B1
Zero, this is Bravo One.
目标已带回
We have the primary package,
但莱瑟比已开始行动 完毕
but Leatherby is very much in play. Over.
总部收到 B1
Zero. Roger, Bravo One.
卡马里那边有道尔顿少校的消息了吗
Anything from Kamali on Major Dalton?
长官 还没有
No word from Kamali yet, sir.
你疯了
You're crazy!
我说了 我什么都不知道
I told you I don't know anything!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
索菲亚 到底是什么消息
What's the message, Sofia?
不说?
No?
根本 根本就没消息
There is-- there is no message.
没消息
There is no message.
没消息是吧
No message?
最后一次机会 索菲亚
Last chance, Sofia.
哦 不
Oh, no...
不要
No.
看来我们进了真♥主♥党的地盘
It looks like we're in Hezbollah territory.
不是吧
No kidding.
有人把彩旗挂出来了
Someone hung the bunting out.
搞得跟啦啦队似的
It's a welcoming committee.
该死的 路障
Shit. Roadblock.
-该死 -小心 我们有伴了
- Shit. - Heads up. We've got company.
正从左翼上来
Coming at us on the left.
是的 他们是真♥主♥党的人 没错
Yeah, they're Hezbollah, all right.
操
Fuck!
艾斯特 你到后面去行吗
Ester, will you get in the back for me, please?
左边全是
We've got them on our left.
后面也有
Right behind us.
估计他们是莱瑟比的朋友
Guessing they're friends of Leatherby's.
六点方向
On our 6.
九点方向更多
And more on our 9.
投弹手堵住了六点位置
Bomber blocking our 6.
去那个小屋
Head for the hut.
收到
Copy that.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
跑 快跑
Run, run!
快跑
Run!
关起来
Close it up!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
总部 这里是B组
Zero, this is Bravo team.
是的 我们遇到了真♥主♥党的路障
Yeah, we ran into a Hezbollah roadblock
还丢了我们的车
and lost our ride.
这里是总部 收到
Zero. Roger.
看来真♥主♥党干扰了我们的视频信♥号♥♥
It looks like Hezbollah is jamming our visuals,
无信♥号♥♥
但我们会继续监监听他们的通讯
but we'll continue to monitor their comms.
保持通讯顺畅
Keep comms open at all times.
该死
Shit.
是莱瑟比
There's Leatherby.
快 赶紧离开这儿
Come on, let's get out of here.
一起去找个出口
Let's find an exit.
亲爱的 跟着我好吗
Honey, can you come with me?
好的 出发
Yeah. Move.
我们走
Let's go.
女士们 你们留下 我们马上回来
Ladies, you stay here. We'll be right back.
收到
Copy that.
如果他们是英国特种兵
If this is British Special Forces,
他们会监听真♥主♥党的通讯
they'll be monitoring Hezbollah comms.
给我把频道找出来
Find me the channel.
不 不 不要 不要
No. No! No! No!
是什么消息 索菲亚
What's the message, Sofia?
根本没有消息
There is no message.
没有?
No?
那只能这样了
This is how it's gonna be.
不要
No!
为什么 索菲亚
Why, Sofia,
你为什么要为朱海瑞保守秘密
would you do this for Al-Zuhari?
招了吧
Please.
不
No!
因为我爱他
你们说朱海瑞是禽兽
You say that it's al-Zuhari that is a monster,
侩子手
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表