剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
黑熊监狱的囚犯们
The Black Bear prisoners
是测试对象
are the test subjects.
通知北约
Inform NATO.
我锁定了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I have a lock on the signal,
和德列兹纳地界匹配
and it's a match for Drezna.
长官 安德森已经被感染了
Boss, Andersson's been infected.
但他不仅仅
But he's not just
破解了数据
decoding data.
他还上传了数据
He was uploading.
上传了什么数据
Uploading what?
特务
Clean skins.
他把他们的特务录入了系统
He's been putting their people into the system.
特务的假身份
Fake IDs,
但他加上了某种电子标签
but he tagged them somehow.
迈克尔 我们拿到了解药 马上出发
Michael, we have your meds and we're on our way.
收到
Roger that.
迈克尔
Michael?
-李奥 听着 -什么都别说了
- Leo, look... - Nothing to say.
我们所有人都承受着巨大的压力
We're, all of us, under massive pressure.
听着 如果这天花病毒
Look, if this smallpox virus
确实在德列兹纳的实验室里
is at the Drezna facility,
那么直接进攻将会非常危险
then a frontal assault could be dangerous,
如果他们决定使用该武器 这甚至等同于自杀
suicidal, even, if they decide to use it.
还有 他们会趁你们尚未接近时
Also, chances are they will kill Stonebridge
杀掉斯顿布奇
before you get anywhere near him.
那怎么办 你打头阵?
So, what, you go in?
我会安全拿到病毒样本
I secure the virus safely,
至少也给斯顿布奇一个活下来的机会
at least give Stonebridge a chance.
朱海瑞的人之前就打算干掉你 李奥
Al-Zuhari's people tried to kill you before, Leo.
你进去有可能就出不来了
You walk in there, you're probably not gonna walk out.
菲利普 让我去吧
Philip, let me go in.
你就在外面 紧跟着我
You're outside. You come in after me.
不会有什么损失
You have nothing to lose.
瑞姆跟你一起
Richmond goes with you.
换便服
Civvies.
对 那就这么定了
Right. Let's get on with it.
我不确定 但我有非常糟糕的预感
I cannot be certain, but I have a bad, bad feeling
乌尔诺夫会在非常短的时间内
that Ulyanov wants to hand this virus off
把病毒交给朱海瑞的人
to al-Zuhari's people soon, very soon.
直升机已就位 德列兹纳离这三十公里
Helo's on stand-by. Drezna is 30 klicks from here.
我去联络特种部队 集♥合♥地点见
I'll go get Spetsnaz and we'll meet you there.
好了 我们五分钟后出发
Right. We're out of here in 5.
没问题吧
Are you up to this?
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
给艾斯特吗
Ester?
发生了什么 你说你马上就回来的
What's going on? You said you'd be back by now.
没错 我还要在这待几天
Yeah...I'm gonna be a few more days here.
-不 你说过要回来的 -对
- Oh, no, but you said that you'd be back. - Yep.
我知道我说过的 但事情有变
I know what I said, but things change.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
一切都很顺利 艾斯特
Ev-everything is fine, Ester.
等我回去之后 咱们就一起去玩
Listen, when I get back, we'll do something.
一起出去逛逛
We'll go out somewhere.
但我其实什么都不想做
But I don't really want to do anything,
只要 和你在一起
just...be together.
我觉得这样也不错
That sounds good to me.
你会照看好他的 对吧
And you'll look after him, won't you?
没错
Yeah.
我就是做这个的 孩子
It's what I do, kid.
谢谢你 达米恩
Thanks, Damien.
我爱你 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你没事吧
You all right?
你该知道 我告诉过乌尔诺夫
You should know, I told Ulyanov
你和斯顿布奇在黑熊监狱里
you and Stonebridge were at Black Bear.
我知道
I know.
洛克已经告诉你了
Locke told you already.
达米恩 我当时进退两难
Damien, I was in a corner.
李奥
Leo...
我们都是棋子 仅此而已
we're all just pieces on a board, that's all.
一起去抓住那只大鸟吧
Let's go catch that bird.
我是菲利普·洛克
Philip Locke.
我是沃斯科夫上校
Colonel Voskov.
少校给你做过简报了吧
The Major briefed you?
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
你那朋友
Your friend,
他会没事的
he'll be fine.
希望如此
Hope so.
你终于说了句人话
That was almost human.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
你们去找斯顿布奇和病毒样本
You find Stonebridge and the viral samples,
剩下的事交给我们
we do the rest.
是
Sir.
找到斯顿布奇之后 立即给他用这个
When you get to Stonebridge, give him this right away.
行动吧
Let's move.
你没事吧
You all right?
是的
Yep.
他们在烧什么
What are they burning?
想着都不寒而栗
I dread to think.
李奥·卡马里
Leo Kamali.
李奥·卡马里
Leo Kamali.
他们进去了
They're in.
到了吗
Ok?
你来这儿做什么 卡马里
What are you doing here, Kamali?
执行朱海瑞的命令
Following al-Zuhari's orders.
李扎·哈桑应该来取包裹了
Reza Hassan is supposed to be collecting the packet.
以现下的形势
Ah, in times like these,
还是谨慎点好
a little insurance is wise.
乌尔诺夫在哪儿
Where's Ulyanov?
和哈桑在来的路上
On his way with Hassan.
这位是谁
Who is this?
她是我的人
She's with me.
你让那个美国人跑了
You let the American escape.
我们抓住了英国人
We have the Englishman.
很好
Good.
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
他在里面
He is in here.
我会用这个人做实体演示
I will demonstrate on this man.
乌尔诺夫先生希望亲手了结他
Mr. Ulyanov wishes to take care of him in person.
他们来了
They are here.
李扎·哈桑
Reza Hassan.
如果朱海瑞要对付卡马里 那他可有麻烦了
If al-Zuhari's on to Kamali, he's in trouble.
乌尔诺夫
Ulyanov.
我帮你干掉他
I'll flip you for him.
他是我的
He's mine.
行动
Move.
B2就位
Bravo Two in position.
待命
Stand by.
愿真♥主♥与你同在
Assalamu alaikum.
大限就要到了 兄弟
她是我们的人
也许你离开我们太久了
我奉命来和你联络
是他吗
动手吧
Do it.
就是现在
It's now or never.
行动
Go.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
你个贱♥人♥
Oh, you bitch!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
迈克尔在哪儿
Where's Michael?
那边过去
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表