剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
我很乐意 但是不行
I would love to, but I can't.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
停止下注
No more bets.
卡马里来了
Kamali in play.
安全起见
Just to be careful.
我这辈子杀的第一个人是位阿根廷士兵
Killed my first man with a knife--
用刀干掉的
Argentinean conscript.
那时真♥他♥妈♥冷
It was so fucking cold,
刀刃上的血都结冰了
the blood froze on the blade.
想象一下
Imagine that.
十七年后 我躺在床上
Seventeen years later, I'm lying in bed,
翻过身 你等等
I roll over--wait--
那个混♥蛋♥竟然还在
and the bastard is there
他躺在我旁边 对着我笑
lying next to me, smiling at me,
他妈的对着我笑
just fucking smiling at me.
做噩梦的总是士兵
It's always the soldiers that have the nightmares,
他们被派去干肮脏的活
they send in to do all the filthy work.
你的双手没沾过鲜血
No blood under your fingernails,
沾过没有?
or is there?
我听说哥伦比亚死了很多人 李奥
Heard a lot of men died in Colombia, Leo.
东西带了吗
Do you have them?
另外一半等人送到了再给
The other half once the package is safely delivered.
我要知道他什么时候来 从哪儿来
I need to know when and where it's coming in.
你为什么要知道这些
Why would you want to know that?
别问这么多 天呐
Don't push it. Come on.
因为我需要做些安排
Because I've been told to make arrangements.
无意冒犯 詹姆士
No offense, James.
你只是个抱着昔日战事不放的送货员
You're just a fucking delivery boy peddling old war stories.
告诉我需要知道的情报才是乖孩子
Tell me what I need to know-- there's a good boy--
否则我看你就别再为朱海瑞卖♥♥命了
or I'll see you never work for al-Zuhari again.
坐
Sit.
你以为这就吓到我了?
Think you scare me?
不是吧
Really?
拿枪做什么
Why the gun?
以示强调
Emphasis.
卧底已暴露
Asset's compromised.
总部 我们是否要救他出来
Zero, are we gonna pull him out, or what?
让他自己处理
Leave him in play.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
-我下注 -好的 先生
- Buy me in. - Yes, sir.
李奥 这是我和我对象的私事
Leo, this was a matter between me and my boy.
跟酒保有一腿?
A fucking barman?
不 没有的事
No. It's nothing!
再让我看到你的脸 我就割了它
I see your face in here again, I'll cut it off.
-抱歉 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Sorry. - For fuck's sake.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no!
天呐
Oh, God!
现在才算没事
Now it's nothing.
李奥 我只想让你知道
Leo, I just wanted you to know
我对待背叛的态度
what I feel about betrayal.
他和我只是朋友
He's just a friend.
你只属于我
You belong to me.
最好搞清楚这点
Best get that seen to.
不
No!
你要是想死请便
You want to get yourself killed, go ahead.
鬼门关我绕过了 不干了 退出
I'm through. I'm done. I'm out.
我们看到他了
We've got him.
发现他对象 看上去像是中了一枪
Eyes on the boyfriend. Looks like he took a bullet.
带他回来
Bring him in.
进去 不然打烂你另一只手
Get in, or I shoot the other one.
干什么 干什...
What? Wha--
卡马里 把枪放下
Kamali, put that gun down.
你们他妈在这做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
爸
Dad.
这些人是谁
阿嬷 没事的
Amma, everything is fine.
带艾斯特回你的房♥间去
Take Ester and go back to your room.
-爸 到底发生了什么 -艾斯特 拜托
- Dad, what is going on? - Ester, please.
马上跟阿嬷回她房♥间去
Go with Amma back to her room now.
卡马里 下来把枪给我
Kamali, I need you to come down here and give me that gun.
还有烟吗
You got a spare?
喂 你多大了
Oi, how old are you?
你谁啊 我妈吗
What are you, my mom?
他只是长的比较像老妈子
Eh, he just looks like one.
你们跟我爸是怎么认识的
So how do you two know my dad?
这就说来话长了
Eh, it's kind of a long story.
我懂 我还小
I get it. I'm young.
碰撞乐队是吧
The Clash, huh?
最喜欢哪张专辑
Got a favorite album?
《伦敦呼声》 别转移话题
"London Calling," And don't try and change the subject.
你呢 老妈子
How about you, ma?
性♥爱♥手♥枪♥乐队
Sex Pistols.
-真的假的 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
我以为你喜欢威猛乐队
I would've taken you as a Wham kind of guy.
安德鲁·维治利的才华被过分低估了
Andrew Ridgely is hugely underrated.
安德鲁·维治利: 威猛乐队成员
看来你... 作为十三岁的孩子来说
So you got it pretty together for a,
算是相当成熟了?
what, thirteen-year-old?
别对我指手画脚
Don't tell me.
你以前也认识像我这样的孩子
You used to know a kid who was just like me,
那个人就是你自己
and it was...you.
过来 把那给我
Come here. Give me that.
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
吸烟有害健康
Smoking will kill you.
你很会讨孩子欢心 是吧
You're really good with kids, aren't you?
我以前也那熊样
Been there and done that.
我们得好好谈谈
We should have a talk.
我说了我不干了 离开...
I told you, I'm done, leaving--
他的地盘 这座城市 所有这一切
his place, this city, all of it.
你们的长官刚刚让我跟那个
Your commanding officer just shoved me into a room
精神失常的反♥社♥会♥分子共处一室
with a delusional sociopath and a list of questions
还让我追问一系列足以勾起他疑心的问题
guaranteed to fuel his fucking paranoia.
总之 这不仅涉及我的个人安危
Anyway, it's not just about me.
我还得顾及艾斯特
I have to think of Ester.
如果真♥主♥党发现你是莱瑟比的对象
If Hezbollah found out you and Leatherby were lovers,
你就完蛋了
you'd be dead.
如果你帮我 我也自会帮你
If you help me, I will help you.
没人帮得了我
我们可以帮你搞定签证
We can get you a visa,
给你新的生活 外加报酬
a new life, some money.
作为回报 你要告诉我们
And in return, you can tell us
莱瑟比会在何时何地
when and where Leatherby's going to be bringing
带朱海瑞过境
Al-Zuhari over the border.
我不能告诉你们
I can't.
那我只能去告诉真♥主♥党你是个娘泡
Then I'll just have to tell Hezbollah that you're a manyook,
但在真♥主♥党知道这件事之前
but before Hezbollah know,
我会确保让你父亲耳闻你的羞耻作风
I'll make sure your father hears of your shame.
接吧
Answer it.
詹姆士来电
喂 什么事
Yeah. What is it?
回家来
你自己决定
So you decide.
在克夫拉亚外有个机场
There's an air field just outside Kefraya
詹姆士经常使用
James uses...
他们会在明天中午过来
and they will come tomorrow at noon.
你要去哪
So where would you go?
有很多选择
There are options.
我一直在计划外逃
I always planned to get out.
没人可以一直这样活下去
Nobody can live this kind of life forever.
必须对将来做好计划 找好出路
You must have plans for the future, a way out.
在某人逼我们下跪
Is that before somebody pushes us to our knees
用子弹打穿我们脑袋之前吗
and puts a bullet in that back of our head
就像你对巴克斯特那样
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表