剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第四季 第十集
朱海瑞将会向西方复仇
Al-Zuhari will bring down a vengeance upon the West.
他是我爸爸
He was my dad.
你怎么知道我是什么感受
How do you know what it feels like?
其实我也是个父亲
I'm a dad, too.
一种经过基因工程改造
It's a genetically engineered smallpox
具有惊人感染率的天花病毒
with an infection rate that is terrifying.
要是这东西到了朱海瑞手上 会害死数千人
If al-Zuhari gets his hands on this, thousands of people will die.
被感染的人几天内就会丧命
Anyone infected will be dead within days.
安德森植入了特务信息
Anderson uploaded false identities.
还有多少个
How many more of them?
我不知道
I don't know.
黑帮老大 阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫
Mafia boss, Arkady Ulyanov.
我们在哥伦比亚杀了他的儿子
We killed his son in Columbia.
阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫杀害了我父亲
Arkady Ulyanov murdered my father.
愈发有意思了
This is gonna end well.
爸爸
Dad.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck.
爸爸
Dad?
操
Fuck.
他们说你死了 卡萨姆把你杀了
They told me that you were dead, that Qassem killed you.
李奥 到底是怎么回事
Leo, what the fuck is going on?
我这下算是明白了
I've got a fair idea.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你♥爸♥爸伪造了自己被枪毙的录像
Your dad faked his own execution.
没错 他一直把我们耍的团团转
Yeah. He played us all along.
艾斯特 你♥爸♥爸是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ester, your father is a terrorist.
迈克
Mike.
他跟个想要害死千万人的坏蛋沆瀣一气
He works for a man who wants to kill thousands of people.
他们撒谎 艾斯特
They're lying to you, Ester.
艾斯特 这虽然看似荒唐 但我们没骗你
Ester, I know it looks bad, but I didn't lie to you.
我就站在你面前 不是吗
I'm here, aren't I,
而且卡萨姆为什么要杀我
and why would Qassem want to kill me?
去吧 跟卡萨姆到车里去
Go on. You go with Qassem to the car,
我马上就到
and I'll be right behind you.
艾斯特 等等
Ester! Hey!
你骗我
You lied to me!
你说他死了
You told me that he was dead!
你为什么说谎
Why would you say that?
他带你出去是因为不想让你目睹
He's taking you outside because he doesn't want you
他杀我们的场景
to see him kill us.
当然不是
That's not true.
我不会伤害他们的 我保证
I am not going to hurt them, i promise.
去吧 跟卡萨姆到车里去
Go on. Go with Qassem to the car.
-走吧艾斯特 -别磨蹭了
- Come on, Ester. It's OK. - Go on now.
算你狠
Well played.
你这人还真是守信 是吧
You got a good track record with your promises, don't you?
带她上车
Get her to the car.
你们总是阴魂不散
You just won't go away.
是啊 还真被道尔顿说准了
Yeah. Dalton was right about you.
你们低估了她的能力 我可没有
You underestimated her. I didn't.
所以你就把她害死了?
Ha! So you had her killed?
我们既搞定了本拉♥登♥
We got Bin Laden.
朱海瑞也自然不在话下 你这混帐东西
We'll get Al-Zuhari, you piece of shit.
你们这些冷血的人
You fucking people!
对自己人的伤亡算的一清二楚
You count every one of your dead servicemen,
却对其余受害者的死伤不闻不问
but you pay no attention to the body count of your victims.
你们不在乎 他们不要紧
You don't care. They're not important.
朱海瑞六个月前就已经死了
Al-Zuhari's been dead for 6 months,
在以色列对叙利亚的一次空袭中丧生
killed in an Israeli air strike in Syria.
带他们去见乌尔诺夫
Deliver these men to Ulyanov.
他自会处理
He will dispose of them.
这日子还能更糟糕点吗
Can this day get any worse?
你觉得乌尔诺夫会直接杀掉他们吗 长官
You think Ulyanov will kill them straightaway, sir?
不 估计他们没那么走运
No. I don't think they'll be that lucky.
醒着吗?
嗯
我三点方向有两个
我们为什么不直接把他们干掉?
Why can't we just kill them ourselves?
你六点方向有一个 有武器
卡马里跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人谈好了
Kamali has a deal with the Russians.
他们想亲自动手
They want to do it themselves.
数三下
数三下?
还是直接上?
让你数就数!
一... 二... 三
什么
What?
你还活着吗
You alive?
当然
Yeah!
操 该死
Fuck! Shit!
那赶紧把我解开
Then cut me free!
趴下 趴下
Get down, down, down!
我有办法了
I've got an idea.
天呐 阿迈
Jesus Christ, Mikey!
我比你更需要这辆车
I need this car a lot more than you do.
快点
Come on!
再见 混♥蛋♥
See you, fuckers!
快进来
Yeah. Get in.
谢谢你 感谢你搭乘本车
Cheers. Nice of you to drop in.
好吧 我们得抓个活的
All right. We got to get a live one.
快他妈靠边停车
Fucking pull over right now!
说"请"
Say, "Please."
"请你"快他妈靠边停车
Please fucking pull over!
妈的 迈克
Fuck! Mike!
该死 我看到了 看到了
Shit. Yeah. I see it, I see it.
人家修路呢 伙计
Construction, dude!
我们开不过去了
We're not gonna make that.
操 该死
Oh, shit!
我已经在打方向了
I'm doing it!
你是傻♥逼♥ 知道吗
You're an idiot, you know!
坚持住 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hold on, you motherfucker!
天呐
Aw, man!
他妈的 真该死
Oh, shit! Fuck me!
我都说了你过不去
I told you you wouldn't make it.
我刚救了你一命 [你都没句谢谢?]
I just saved your arse!
可我们翻车了 迈克尔
We're upside down, Michael!
那边有个活的
We've got a live one over there.
操 活的?
Fuck! A live one?
我们先出去再说
Let's get out of here.
过来 你这混♥蛋♥
Come here, you fucker!
以慈悲的真♥主♥之名
In the name of Allah the gracious,
你们将自己献给了真♥主♥及其伟大事业
you have offered yourself to Allah and his cause--
拥护正义 争取我们保卫自己
justice, the right to defend ourselves...
免遭帝♥国♥主♥义♥压♥迫♥的权利
against imperialist oppressors.
他们没去乌尔诺夫那里
They never arrived at Ulyanov's.
我祈祷真♥主♥...
I pray that Allah...
20号♥分部依然是个威胁
Twenty are still out there.
我们现在就行动
Let's move now.
够了 够了
Enough, enough!
我们没时间了
We haven't time.
-让他们准备好 -神父 走吧
- Get them ready. - Allah. Let's go.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
去年五月 以色列对叙利亚实施了一次空袭
There was an Israeli strike on a Syrian target last May.
从那之后就没人再见过朱海瑞
Since then, there have been no confirmed sightings of Al-Zuhari
除了我们在布达佩斯得到的视频
except for the video that we retrieved in Budapest.
那也可能是预先录好的 是卡马里使的障眼法
Which could have been prerecorded and planted by Kamali.
我们到底错在什么地方
Where the fuck did we go wrong?
卡马里开枪杀了巴克斯特
Kamali shot Baxter,
害死了道尔顿
had Dalton killed.
马丁内斯因为他进了医院
Martinez is in the hospital because of him.
他利用我们得到病毒
He used us to get to the virus
还他妈要把我们交给乌尔诺夫
and fucking handed us off to Ulyanov.
告诉我 我们为什么一错再错
So you tell me how the fuck did we get here?
喂 你也跟大家一样中了他的圈套
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表