剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
反 击
第四季 第七集
一级威胁
We have a Code One level threat.
迫在眉睫
Imminent.
道尔顿说对了
Dalton was right.
太赞了
Exceptional.
你知道这颗值多少钱吗
You got a rough idea of its value?
二十万
200 thousand.
万吗
Thousand?
-来了 -靠
- It's coming. - Shit.
你还好吗
You all right?
我到大使♥馆♥的医生那儿检查过了
Yeah. I checked in with the embassy doctor.
她正在进行一些测试
She's running some tests.
0个匹配
-前女友吗 -没错
- Old girlfriend? - Yeah.
这事交给我来办
Leave it with me.
麦坎娜的同伙在攻击大使♥馆♥
MacKenna's people are attacking the embassy.
当克隆硬盘被激活时
When it's activated,
它会发送一条特殊的可追踪信♥号♥♥
the cloned drive broadcasts a unique trackable signal.
-在哪里 -俄♥国♥
- Where? - Russia.
那是阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫的后花♥园♥
That's Arkady Ulyanov's backyard.
因为我们在哥伦比亚杀了他儿子
Because we killed his son in Colombia.
就会危害北约的运作
NATO's operationally compromised
整个欧洲都会暴露在朱海瑞的威胁下
and the whole of Europe is exposed to an attack by al-Zuhari.
莫斯科
伙计 你就不想问我点什么吗
So, bud, did you want to ask me anything?
不 斯科特 我没啥想问的
No, Scott, I don't think I do.
好吧 难道你就不想问我
Hmm. So you don't want to ask me
那些钻石值多少钱吗
how much those diamonds are worth?
我还以为你想知道呢
'Cause I think you do.
你和医生谈过了吗
Did you talk to the doc?
压力太大了而已
Stress.
这几年总要背着我的搭档
It's years of carrying my partner.
我觉得我都瘦了呢
I thought I've lost weight.
确实如此 你真的瘦了
You have. You have lost weight.
这些人是不是走错地方了
You think those guys are lost?
应该不是
No.
要不下去和他们交个朋友
Should we go and make some new friends?
行 这个可以有
Yeah, I think we should.
精英小组怎么没来
What's with the "A" Team?
他们不认识你们
They don't know you, and they don't want
也不想招惹阿卡帝·乌尔诺夫
trouble from Arkady Ulyanov.
你想招惹他不成
Were you expecting some?
乌尔诺夫那份少不了他的
Ulyanov always gets his cut.
你们不说我们也不会自找麻烦
We won't tell if you don't.
东西带来了吧
Hmm. You got the stuff?
这可是莫斯科最好的可♥卡♥因♥
The best cocaine in Moscow, OK?
不错
Nice.
钱呢
The money.
你带钱了吗
Did you bring it?
没啊 伙计 好吧
No, dude. Oh.
我没带啊
I didn't bring it.
伙计 不是该你带钱的吗
You were supposed to bring it, dude.
伙计 我没带啊
Man, I didn't bring it.
靠 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
不需要动枪的 没事的
Hey, you don't need to draw that. It's all right.
你们收支票或者信♥用♥卡♥了吗
Do you guys take a check or credit cards?
嘿 别激动 别激动
Hey, it's all right. No, no, no.
你们陷害我们
You set us up!
-你们陷害我们 -不要开枪
- You set us up! - Don't shoot!
不要 别开枪
No, don't shoot!
快上车
Get in the fucking car!
别开枪 别开枪
别开枪
这对缓解我的压力可没啥用啊
This really isn't helping my stress.
快开车 开车 别开枪
Go, go! No, no, don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我的二舅姥爷啊
Jesus Christ!
别开枪 别开枪
你说的什么呀 朝我们开枪吗
What are you saying, "Shoot at us"?
我觉得他们可听不进去 迈克尔
I don't think they're listening, Michael.
这次任务没让我们来送死啊
Dying is not part of this mission!
我们死不了的 斯科特
We are not gonna die, Scott.
靠
Shit!
别开枪 别开枪
Whoa, stop shooting! Stop shooting!
啥 你以为说英语就有用吗
What, you think saying it in English is gonna help?
什么
What?
伙计 你这车技真让他们气得够呛
Well, you always piss 'em off with your driving, dude.
你怎么开车和我一个德行了啊
You're starting to drive like me!
这车还要飙多久啊
How long are we gonna keep this up?
别开枪
Don't!
好吧 我觉得该停车了
All right, I think we should stop now.
-你要停车吗 -停车
- You want to stop? - Yeah.
抓稳了啊
All right, hold on.
下次我来开
Next time I'm driving.
我们 我们在找莫斯科大剧院
We're, uh, we're looking for the Bolshoi.
达米恩·博克 迈克尔·纽曼
长官 我们已经证实
Sir, we have confirmation of
斯科特和斯顿布奇已经被捕
Scott and Stonebridge's arrest.
莫斯科 20号♥分部
收到
Copy that.
他们连上了
They're in.
将北约和白宫接到五号♥线
I want NATO and Whitehall online in 5.
长官
Sir.
演坏人没有想象的好玩
This bad-guy shit's not as much fun as I thought it'd be.
48小时前 朱海瑞恐怖组织
48 hours ago, Al-Zuhari terrorists
袭击了布达佩斯的英国大使♥馆♥
attacked the British Embassy in Budapest
复♥制♥了一个北约的硬盘
and cloned a NATO hard drive.
并检测到其被访问时
An ID pulse from the clone was detected
发出的特殊脉冲信♥号♥♥
when someone attempted to access it.
这个硬盘是加密的
Well, the hard drive is totally secure.
该脉冲信♥号♥♥来自俄♥国♥的黑熊监狱
The pulse has been traced to Black Bear Prison, here in Russia.
欢迎来到黑熊监狱
是一所私营监狱
It's privately run.
由黑帮老大维克多·乌尔诺夫掌管
Mafia boss by the name of Arkady Ulyanov.
上至州长的所有官员都收受他的贿赂
Everyone from the Governor down is on his payroll.
把他们带走
高度可信的情报证实
A high-value source has confirmed
乌尔诺夫和朱海瑞是一伙的
Ulyanov is working with Al-Zuhari.
脱衣检查
什么意思
What does that mean?
美国人先来
"Americans first."
手张开
操你
Fuck you.
操 好吧
Fuck. All right, all right, all right.
满意了吧
There you go.
这是什么
你老妈的电♥话♥号♥码
That's your mother's number.
-达米恩 -干嘛
- Damien. - Huh?
还挺爽的
It's going well.
要想进入北约数据库
They'd have to pierce 3 firewalls
得破坏三道防火墙才行
before they could access the NATO hub.
他们不可能...
There is no way--
他们做不到 但是这个人可以
They couldn't, but this man can.
电脑黑客艾瑞克·安德森
Computer hacker Erik Andersson.
由于泄露其同盟的在伊朗的行动机密
Currently being extradited to the U.S.
他最近要被引渡到美国
for leaking intel on allied operations in Iran.
安德森之前被关押在低安全级别监狱里
Andersson was in a minimum-security prison
三天前被转送到黑熊监狱
until 3 days ago, when he was transferred to Black Bear.
靠 靠
Fuck! Oh!
姑娘的号♥码你倒是过目不忘
You never forget a girl's number.
这个怎么记不住了
What's with this one?
这个不一样
This one's different.
为什么
Why?
就是不一样
Kinda special.
小心别让那些人知道
Make sure you get behind those ears.
你们通知俄♥国♥了吗
Have you informed the Russians?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表