剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
两名士兵因你才得以继续活下去 弗兰西
Two soldiers still walking the streets because of you, Francie.
多谢了 你还有其他事跟我汇报吗
Thank you. Now you have something for me?
会有一次袭击
An attack.
就今晚 库申多尔的警♥察♥局
Tonight. Police station in Cushendall.
细节都在那里面
Details are in there.
弗兰西 你是个好人
Francie, good man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你手下那帮人愿意听从你指挥
The crew you're running only defer to you
全因为你哥哥
because of who your brother was,
他们眼中的他
who they think he was.
爱尔兰共和军出于同样原因才没有消灭你
Same reason the actual IRA hasn't wiped you out.
因为你是弗兰西·麦坎娜的妹妹
You're Francie McKenna's wee sister.
他们不会动你一根汗毛
You're untouchable.
我把这段视频放到共和党的新闻网站上
Let's see how well that holds when I post this
看看结果会怎么样 如何
on a Republican news web site, shall we?
亵童者都要比告密者高尚吧 马芮
Better a child molester than an informer, eh, Mairead?
袭击是什么时候
The attack, when is it,
在哪里
where is it?
最后一次机会 马芮
Last chance, Mairead.
洛克上校
Colonel Locke?
借一步说话
A word.
你就是菲利普·洛克吗
Would that be the Philip Locke?
拜托
Please.
大使马上就要朝你头上扣屎盆子了
The ambassador's about to bring a shitstorm down on your head.
爱尔兰领♥事♥馆♥知道我们抓住了麦坎娜
The Irish Consulate know that we're holding McKenna.
他们威胁说要把这事捅到首相那儿去
They're threatening to take it to Number 10,
并指责我们把大使♥馆♥当作秘密基地
claim we're using the embassy as a black site
进行非法引渡
for illegal renditions.
她说你们一定要把麦坎娜送去伦敦
She's assured them you're going to take McKenna to London
现在就去
now.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
一场袭击即将发生
An attack is about to take place,
她是我们唯一的线索
and she is the only lead we have.
她必须走 菲利普
She has to go, Philip,
而且必须走官方程序
and it has to be official.
这太他妈扯蛋了
This is bullshit.
袭击迫在眉睫
An imminent attack,
而我们却无法审讯袭击的策划者
and we can't question the terrorist who's planning it
就因为我们不在自己国家
because we're in the wrong fucking country?
如果你们中情局没有
Perhaps if your CIA hadn't set up
搞出那套全球刑讯特许权网络
its own global network of torture franchises,
我们就不会陷入如此境地了
we wouldn't be in this situation now.
把她送上飞机之后
As soon as the wheels go up on that plane,
你们就立刻回这儿来
I need you lot back here.
-明白 -遵命
- Boss. - Sir.
你的儿子怎么样 菲利普
How's your son, Philip?
现在几岁了 20还是25
Be what now, 20, 25?
胆敢再提我的儿子
You mention my son again,
我就立刻杀了你
and I will kill you where you stand.
明白吗
Have you got that?
长官
Boss.
押她上车
Get her in the car.
你跟她一辆车
You ride with her.
怎么 就因为我说的那句话?
What, was it something I said?
上车
Get in.
这么兴师动众
All this for me.
我把你们吓破胆了吧
Scare you boys, do I?
说到贝鲁特 别总是想到下雨
Don't normally think of rain when you think of Beirut,
但我猜你们现在就想到了那场雨
but I bet you do now.
她求我饶命
She begged me for her life.
她叫什么 道尔顿
What was her name-- Dalton?
和你们一样
Like all of you boys,
她擅长打人 却经不起挨打
she was better dishing it out than taking it.
好了 你们知道规矩
OK. You know the score.
遵守外交礼节
Diplomatic protocols apply.
枪都锁在箱子里
Guns in lock boxes,
这里过去有9码远
the whole 9 yards.
对 我们就像待宰羔羊
Yeah. We'll be sitting ducks.
我要上厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
亲爱的 你想得美
Hmm. Nice try, sweetheart.
你可以上了飞机再去
You can do it on the plane.
我要押送一个犯人回英国
I'm taking a prisoner back to the U.K.
这些人会和我一起上飞机
These people are seeing me on the plane.
所有的文书都在这儿
The paperwork's all here,
我们的飞机就在那条跑道上
and our jet's on the runway over there.
我要看所有人的护照
I need to see everyone's passports.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
你们都没有入境记录
There's no record of your arrival.
我们乘外交航♥班♥从贝鲁特来这儿的
It was a diplomatic flight from Beirut.
她有护照吗
She has a passport?
-老天爷 -请等一下
- Oh, for God's sake. - One minute, please.
别开玩笑好吗
Fucking joking, right?
这女人是个被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Look. This woman is a wanted terrorist
她需要被引渡到英国去
who's being extradited to the U.K.
这已经板上钉钉了
It's been cleared.
你看文件就知道了
You need to read that.
恐怕你们得在这等一下 先生们
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to wait here, gentlemen.
让我上飞机 或者让我上厕所
Get me on that plane, or let me use the bathroom.
闭上你的嘴
Shut the fuck up.
每个月总有那么几天
Time of the month.
看在老天的份上 你们也是女人
For God's sake, you're women.
带她去吧
Just take her.
走吧
Let's go.
你们得把这个解开
I'm gonna need these off.
这样我怎么上厕所
How am I supposed to go?
自己想办法
You'll figure it out.
进去吧
It's all yours.
好了 一切都没有问题
OK. Everything seems in order.
花了这么长时间
About fucking time.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Cheers.
请交出你的枪
Your guns, please.
我没带枪
I haven't got one.
骗你们的
Eh, just fucking with you.
放好了 别弄丢
Here. Don't lose it.
从这里走过来 先生
Step this way, sir.
等一下
Hold on.
快一点
Hurry up.
用这个
Right there.
走这边
Step this way.
你扫出他带的金属鸡鸡吗
Ha! You find his metal dildo?
对 谢了 伙计
Yeah. Thanks, mate.
那几个女的怎么还不回来
Where are those fucking girls?
你可以进去了
You can go through.
上 快上
Move, move, move!
起来 大块头
Come here, big guy.
在二楼走廊 迈克
On the balcony, Mikey!
放下枪 快
Drop the gun. Do it.
准备移♥动♥
I'm moving!
上 迈克
Go, Mike!
快扔
Now!
谢了
Thank you.
待在那儿 待在那儿 别动
Stay there. Stay right there. Don't move!
该死
Shit.
快开枪 迈克尔
Take the shot, Michael.
迈克 快开枪
Mikey, take that shot!
开枪
Take it.
你个混♥蛋♥想得美
Don't even think about it, you fucker.
你是我的
You're mine!
他妈的
Fuck!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表