剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
like you did with Baxter?
迈克尔
Michael...
出于正确的动机杀了错误的对象
Would it have been the first time
这种事难道你们没做过吗
that you'd killed the wrong person for the right reason?
我不会假装理解 更不会假装喜欢你这种人
I'm not gonna pretend I understand or even like a man like you.
你得把你挑起的事给了结了
You need to finish what you started.
你说起来倒是轻松
Easy for you to say.
像你这种人还剩下些什么可以舍弃
What do men like you have to lose?
我已失去了我曾经拥有的东西
What I had, I lost.
你觉得值吗
Was it worth it?
如果我继续卧底 道尔顿那怎么处理
If I come back, what about Dalton?
她是个大♥麻♥烦
She's a liability.
没错
Yeah.
这件事交给我们 李奥
We got your back on that, Leo.
中情局的档案里没有提到任何关于孩子的事
File from the CIA didn't mention anything about a kid.
如果能一直瞒下去 我会很感激的
And I'll appreciate it if we could keep it that way.
好吧
All right.
她妈妈怎么了
What happened to her mother?
死了
She died.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们会帮你渡过难关的 李奥
We'll get you through this, Leo.
好吧
Ok.
赶紧离开我家吧
Now get the fuck out of my house.
我们会在机场跑道的南面
We'll set up an armed support
设立一个武装支援队
towards the south side of the airstrip.
-你看这地图... -好的
- If you look at the map... - Ok.
这是什么
What's all this?
结果呢?
And?
卡马里同意继续当卧底
Kamali's still in.
我们有情报
We have intel.
他对象开口了
The boyfriend talked.
莱瑟比将使用这个机场带朱海瑞入境
Leatherby's bringing al-Zuhari in through this airfield.
这就是我们行动的依据
So that's what we're going in on,
他对象的一面之词?
the boyfriend's word?
我们可以征求卡马里的意见
We could run it past Kamali.
不
No.
长官
Ma'am,
洛克上校知道你的决定吗
does Colonel Locke know about this?
行动后再对洛克进行简报
Locke will be briefed post-op.
你♥他♥妈♥跟卡马里到底有什么过节
What's your fucking problem with Kamali?
我们都知道他做了什么 以及他那么做的原因
We all know what he did and why he did it,
而事实在于 将巴克斯特送到
but the truth is, you're the one that put Baxter
枪口面前的人是你
in front of that gun.
你们觉得李奥·卡马里这种人是怎么活到今天的?
How do you think a man like Leo Kamali survives, hmm?
很简单
It's simple.
正所谓墙头草两头倒
He sells himself as whatever you need him to be--
他可以当中情局卧底 也可以当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
CIA asset, terrorist,
还可以帮别人洗钱
money launderer.
他今天当了你们的谁啊 新交的闺密?
So what the fuck were you buying today, huh, new best friend?
这次任务非胜即败
This is a one-shot deal.
一旦搞砸了 朱海瑞就会人间蒸发
We screw up, and al-Zuhari is gone,
再想抓他的话 一切都迟了
and we don't see him again until it's too late.
这任务你们到底出不出
So are you in, or you out?
长官 飞机几点降落
Ma'am, what time's that plane land?
明天中午
Tomorrow at noon.
我得见心理医生去
Gonna see my shrink.
很高兴你联♥系♥了我
Pleased you called me
家里有女人吗?
You have girl at home?
没女人
No girl...
也没家
and no home.
真是个忧伤的故事
Sad story.
说不定咱俩会有美满的结局 你说呢?
Maybe there's happy ending for you and me, huh?
也许吧
Yeah.
刚才爽不爽 猛♥男♥
You like that, tough guy?
你在这工作? 在贝鲁特工作?
So you work out of here? Beirut?
-我是个艺术家 -哈哈
- I'm artist. - Ha ha ha!
别笑 我证明给你看
No laugh. I prove.
好吧
Yeah.
瞧 艺术家签证
See? Artist visa.
又跳舞又脱衣服 这可不简单
To dance and take clothes off is not easy.
卡雅·谢尔盖耶维奇·塔拉索夫
So, Katya Sergeyevich Tarasov,
你怎么会来这么远的地方
how come you're so far from home?
我借了些钱开公♥司♥
I borrow some money to set up business.
酿成大错 遇到了坏人
Big mistake. Bad man.
唐·柯里昂: 《教父》中的大反派
遇到唐·柯里昂了
How you say? Don Corleone?
你还是说遇到黑♥手♥党♥比较实在
Mafia.
所以我才来跳舞
So I dance,
攒钱还他
save money to pay him back,
否则他会打断我的腿
or he break legs.
-欠了多少 -一万美金
- How much? - $10,000.
那你得跳不少场啊
Fucking lot of dancing.
我喜欢跳舞
I like to dance.
我也喜欢我的腿
I like my legs.
是啊 我也喜欢
Yeah. I do, too.
我们到时候见? 你住哪
I will see you? Where you stay?
还是我打电♥话♥找你吧
Heh. I'll call you.
回头见咯 美♥腿♥
See you around, sexy legs.
总部 正在接近目标位置
Zero, approaching position,
距离克夫拉亚机场一公里
one click from Kefraya airstrip.
开始行动
Let's do this.
该死
Shit.
准备 目标护卫队正在接近
We're on. Target convoy approaching.
四辆厢式车正向你方移♥动♥
Four SUVs heading your way.
收到 我已就位
Roger that. I'm in position.
我从这能看到你那大屁♥股♥
I can see your sorry ass from here.
-我看见你了 -我也是
- I have eyes on you. - Yeah. I see you, too.
飞机正在盘旋 准备降落
Bird is circling to land.
B1 我看见飞机了
Bravo One, I have eyes on the bird.
重复 我看见飞机了
I repeat, I have eyes on the bird.
该死
Shit.
B2 我看见莱瑟比了
Bravo Two, I got eyes on Leatherby.
我这有敌军若干
I have multiple X-rays.
我看见有人从飞机上下来
Yeah. I got someone stepping off that bird now.
无法识别目标
It's impossible to I.D. him.
B1 汇报
Bravo One, report.
无法识别目标
That's a negative on an I.D.
射击视野不清
I have no clear shots on X-rays.
移♥动♥到更好的射击角度
Moving for a better visual.
B1 回复
Bravo One, come in.
那是什么叼情况
What the fuck is that?
B1 回复 迈克
Bravo One, come in. Mike.
F 这里是S 掩护我们撤退 完毕
Foxhound, this is Sunray. Cover our exfil. Over.
撤
Move!
B1
Bravo One?
迈克 你没事吧
Mike, you all right?
-妈的 -该死
- Fuck. - Shit.
总部 莱瑟比持有目标
Zero, Leatherby has the target.
重复 朱海瑞在莱瑟比手上
Repeat, Leatherby has al-Zuhari.
B1 回复
Bravo One, come in.
该死
Ow! Shit.
-我是B1 -迈克 你没事吧
- Bravo One... - Mike, you all right?
我没事 正在撤退
I'm fine. I'm on the move.
抄近路
Cut across!
我来了 别跑的跟娘们儿似的
I got you. Stop running like a girl.
-上来了 快开快开 -你没事吧
- OK. Go, go, go, go. - Good?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. I'm OK. I'm good.
你这车开的像老妇女 快开
You drive like a pussy. Move.
-B4开始移♥动♥ -收到
- Bravo Four on the move. - Copy.
B组 目标正向机场南部移♥动♥
Bravo team. Target heading south of airfield.
收到 正向你方靠近
Copy that. Coming to you.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表