剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
拉姆斯坦因空军基地
Ramstein Air Base.
据说他们已经在那儿了
He says they're already there.
姓名 身份信息呢
Names, IDs.
他说他只知道这些情况
Claims that's all he knows.
马丁内斯正在拉姆斯坦因基地 等着被送回来
Martinez is at Ramstein, waiting to be sent home.
我们会确保让她获悉此次行动
We'll make sure she's kept in the loop.
带上装备 瑞姆跟我走
Kit up. I'll bring Richmond.
她正在破解特务的身份
She's IDing the clean skins.
-你们也来 -是长官
- You two, follow. - Sir.
美国空军 拉姆斯坦因基地
早安
Morning.
等等 请把证件放在扫描仪上
Hold on. Put your I.D. on the scanner, please.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你想让我依据一次审问而关闭整个基地
You want me to close down a base because of one interrogation?
是的 将军 我需要你停飞所有飞机
Yes, general. I want you to ground the aircraft
并封锁这个基地
and seal off this base.
这里的安保工作是全世界最彻底的
Security here is better than anywhere else in the world.
长官 他们会躲过系统的检查
Sir, they'll be invisible to the system,
但根据我们的情报 他们的人已经混进去了
but we have intel that says these people are already here.
你们的安全系统已经遭到破坏
Your security's been breached.
我严重怀疑你们情报的准确性 洛克上校
I seriously doubt the quality of your intel, Colonel Locke.
每个人都会经过审核与检查
Everyone is vetted and checked,
身份证件与生物识别双保险
identity cards, biometrics.
这些人不可能大摇大摆的
There is no way these people can just walk
进入美国空军基地
right into an American air base.
洛克上校
Colonel Locke.
金 拉姆斯坦因是卡马里的目标
Kim, Ramstein is Kamali's target.
他打算感染返家的伤员
He's planning to infect the wounded on the way home.
特务们已携带病毒潜入进去了
The clean skins are coming in with the virus.
提高警惕 我们已经在来的路上了
Just hang tight. We're on our way now.
一旦瑞姆拿到照片 她会全部传过去给你
When Richmond gets photos, she'll send them through.
收到
Copy that.
上校 我找到他们了
Colonel, I have them.
有多少人
How many?
目前有14名 但可能会有更多
So far, we have 14, but there's likely to be more.
-将军 -上校
- Brigadier general. - Colonel.
这是我们目前发现的人
Well, this is what we've got.
这14个人拥有进入基地所需的身份证件
These 14 have IDs for the base.
也许还有更多
There may be more.
我不能冒这个风险
I'm not taking any chances.
上尉 马上封锁整个空军基地
Captain, I want you to lock down the entire air base.
停飞所有航♥班♥ 不准任何人进出
Ground all aircraft. No one in or out.
-收到 -是 长官
- Sir. - Yes, sir.
格雷中尉跟我来
Lieutenant Greg, on me.
我们得马上把这些照片放到网上
We need to get these pictures online immediately.
中士 这是我的首席安全顾问
Sergeant, my head of security.
让他把这些身份信息录入系统
Let him put those IDs into the system.
-是 -别担心
- Sir. - Don't worry.
两分钟后 每个人都会知道这些人的真面目
Two minutes, everyone will know who these guys are.
B1和B2已抵达医疗中心
Bravo One and Two at medical center.
请把证件放到扫描仪上
Can you put your I.D. on the scanner, please?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
打扰下 我们是英国部队的
Excuse me. British military.
你们的人在等我们
you're expecting us.
我们要和你们的指挥官对话
We need to talk to your commanding officer.
这边走
This way.
他是其中一员 身份已确认
He's one of them. Positive I.D.!
重复 他是一名入侵者
Repeat! He's an intruder!
后退 我让你后退
Step back. I said step back.
迈克
Mike!
-该死 -立即戒♥严♥此区域
- Shit! - Clear the area now!
安全
Clear!
我们放倒了三名特务
We got 3 clean skins down,
他们都穿着空军维修队的制♥服♥
all dressed as Air Force maintenance.
他们用箱子装着东西带进来了
They were bringing something through in a case.
把图片传给我
Give me a visual.
这是通风系统的过滤器
That's a filter for one of the ventilation systems.
你们有多少个这样的系统
How many systems do you have?
两个 一个在主医院内
Two, one in the main hospital,
另一个在基地的康复中心里
the other in the basement of the rehab center.
马上派人下去
I want men down there now!
B组 你们听到了吗
Bravo Team, are you getting this?
收到 我们走
Yeah. Roger that. Let's go.
好的
All right.
一 二 走 走
One, two. Go. Go.
喂 这里是禁区
Hey, guys. This is a restricted area.
能出示下证件吗
Can I see some I.D.?
先生
Sir.
稍等
Just a minute.
-马上 -稍等
- Now! - Just a minute!
-准备好回家了吗 大兵 -是的
- Ready to go home, solider? - Yeah.
再完成一件事
Just one more thing to do,
我们就送你上机
then we'll get you on that flight.
这是为了上飞机做准备的
A little something for the flight.
喂 就是你
Hey. Hey, you!
喂 我说
Hey. I said--
把她弄走
Get her off me!
关门 关门
Close the door, close the door!
所有人都不准离开
No one here is leaving!
把手拿出来
Show me your hands!
-手都拿出来 -举起手来
- Let me see some hands! - Hands up!
拦住他们 拦住他们
Keep them back. Keep them back.
总部 我们发现卡马里了
Zero, we got eyes on Kamali!
重复 卡马里在这
Repeat--we got Kamali here!
我们在基地里 准备离开
We are in the base. Prepare to exit.
我过去了
Coming to you!
上
Move!
各位 这里是禁区
Hey, fellas. This is a restricted area.
好了 阿迈 得手了 得手了
All right, Mikey. You got it, you got it.
该死 斯科特 我们来晚了
Shit! Scott, we're too late.
总部 卡马里已激活过滤器 下一步怎么做
Zero, Kamali's activated it. What do we do?
格雷中尉 关闭通风系统
Lieutenant Greg, shut the system down.
我做不到 长官 他们似乎做了某种干扰
I can't, sir. They seem to have jammed it somehow.
我已对医疗中心的通风系统做了隔离处理
I've managed to contain it in the medical center.
B组 马上出来
Bravo Team, get out now.
-该死的 -收到
- No shit! - Roger that.
按照安全禁闭步骤
Security lock down procedure!
回到各自单位中 行动 出发
Get to your units now! Let's go, let's go!
我佩枪武器都没带
Don't have a side arm or anything.
别担心这个
Don't worry about that.
安全禁闭 出发 出发
Security lock down. Let's go, let's go!
你们三个 保护飞机 我们得走了
You 3, secure the plane. We have to leave now.
我知道
I know.
病房♥已经被感染了
The ward's been infected.
-马丁内斯 -我没事
- Martinez. - I'm OK.
我知道结果的
I know the score.
只是汇报一下
I'm just reporting it in.
有人跟着我的话 就干掉他们
The men who were following me, kill them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
五号♥机库存在可疑安全隐患
Possible security breach, hangar 5.
出发
Let's go!
走了
Go, go.
低头 低头 低头
Down, down, down!
他们在找维修队的人
They're looking for the maintenance guys.
到处都是20号♥分部的人
Section Twenty are everywhere.
-我们离开这儿 -好
- Let's get out of here. - All right.
-你占领了这架飞机吗 -是的
- Have you commandeered the plane? - Yeah.
-病毒在飞机上吗 -当然
- Is the virus on board? - Of course.
操
Fuck!
五号♥机库失去联络
We lost comms to hangar 5.
有监控录像吗
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表