剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Is our deal still on?
卡马里死了
Kamali's dead.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我刚接了他的电♥话♥
I just got a call from him.
他不在飞机上
He wasn't on the plane.
如果你还想要他 半小时后中♥央♥广场见
If you still want him, center Square half an hour.
乌尔诺夫随时可能把车
Any minute now, Ulyanov's gonna pull up
停在广场的另一边
on the other side of that square.
他跟卡马里在一起 拿着最后一份病毒样本
He's with Kamali and the last of the virus.
我们是来这做交易的
We're here to do a trade.
拿什么交易
What are we trading?
拿我们俩交易是吧
It's us, isn't it?
我们是他唯一想要的东西
We're the only things he wants.
你一直等到现在才告诉我们?
And you waited till now to tell us?
说起来真♥他♥妈♥容易
How fucking convenient.
我要是早告诉你 你还会来这吗
Would you be here if I told you before?
好吧
All right.
在广场上做交易
So make a trade in a public square.
卡马里和病毒?
Kamali and the virus?
要是他在这释放病毒怎么办
What if he releases it?
我们这是按照乌尔诺夫的指示做
We're playing by Ulyanov's rules.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's our only chance.
去你的 我们刚从他手上逃出来
Fuck off! We just did a Houdini act to get away from that guy.
斯科特 只有卡马里知道抗病毒素在哪
Kamali's the only man who knows where the antivirus is, Scott.
没有药剂 马丁内斯以及基地里
Without a cure, Martinez and everyone at that base
所有被感染的人都得死
who's infected is dead,
如果隔离不彻底 天知道还会死多少人
and if we can't contain it there, who knows how many more?
"为了世界和平"这种屁话或许对他管用
That "Far, far better thing that I do" shit might work on him.
我可不吃你这套
Doesn't work on me.
那要怎么才能说服你 斯科特
So what will, Scott, what will?
"有点责任感?"
Sense of responsibility,
"不要自私地只考虑自己?"
a sense of giving a damn about something other than yourself?
皮拉戈娃会掩护你们的
Pirogova's got you covered.
只有她一个人?
But that's it?
要是惊动了乌尔诺夫 他肯定不会出现
We spook Ulyanov, he's gone,
卡马里也抓不到了
and Kamali with him.
听着 我不会命令你们这么做
Hey, listen. I won't order you to do this.
给我五分钟
Give me 5 minutes.
没问题
Sergeant.
我不能让你带着武器去 迈克尔
I can't send you over there armed, Michael.
你好
Hello?
我叫达米恩·斯科特...
My name's Damien Scott, and, uh...
有件事我得告诉你
I got--I got to tell you something.
我们怎么停车了
Why are we stopping?
公事
Business.
下车
Get out of the car.
艾斯特 一切都不会有事的
Ester, everything is going to be absolutely fine.
下车
Out of the car.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
不 别走
No. Don't go.
-别担心 -下车
- Do not worry. - Get out of the car.
-别担心 -爸 别走
- Don't worry. - Dad, don't go!
不 不要
No! No! No!
-别搞我女儿 -闭嘴
- Not my daughter. - Shut up!
别搞我女儿 阿卡帝
Not my daughter. Arkady, not my daughter!
阿卡帝 请你不要伤害我女儿
Arkady, please do not hurt my daughter.
你本应该把杀害维克多的两个人交给我
You should have given me the two men who killed Viktor.
你当真♥相♥信
You really believe that
他们会来找你送死?
they're just gonna hand themselves over to you?
两个士兵换李奥·卡马里和病毒样本
Two soldiers for Leo Kamali and the virus?
有什么不好?
Why not?
洛克
Locke.
让他过来 带上病毒
Send him over with the virus.
好
Yes.
你要穿过广场
You're gonna cross that square.
她的小命在我手上
I will kill her.
怎么样
Cool?
我待会儿再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
我得走了
I have to go now.
爸 他们要拿你换迈克尔和达米恩
Dad, they're trading you in for Michael and Damien.
我说过 我不会伤害他们
I told you I wouldn't harm them.
但这个人会
But this man will!
那不是我能控制的 但你会平安的
That's out of my control now, but you will be safe.
走
Move.
记住 你妈妈爱你
Just remember that your mother loves you,
我也爱你
and I do, too.
快去
Move now.
我去了
I'm going.
你还觉得皮拉戈娃能射中?
You still think Pirogova can make the shot?
但愿如此
I fucking hope so.
你俩没有 那啥...
You guys didn't, uh...
有 一♥夜♥情♥嘛
Yeah. One-night thing.
她真♥他♥妈♥太疯狂了 连我都受不了
She's fucking crazy, even for me.
同志们 这可是公共频道
This is an open channel, guys.
不好意思
Sorry.
那瑞姆呢
What about Richmond?
我听着呢
Still open.
不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
有两个人在包抄我们 阿迈
Two guys packing either side of us, Mikey.
看到了
Yeah.
检查箱子
Check the case.
是空的 没有病毒
It's empty. There's no virus.
在他的手里
It's in his hand.
交易失败
There's no deal!
往前走 卡马里
Move, Kamali!
别动
Hold.
休想 交易失败了
No way! There's no trade!
该死 交易失败了
Shit! There's no deal!
把他们带过来 卡马里 快往前走
Bring them to me! Kamali, move! Move now!
交易失败了 交易无效
There's no deal! There's no trade.
B3 任意开火
Bravo 3, fire at will.
我现在就杀了她
I'll kill her right now!
爸爸 爸爸
Wh--Dad! Dad!
不 过来 过来
No! Come here, come here.
爸爸
Dad!
你不能过去
You can't go over there.
卡马里
Kamali.
看见他手里的东西了吗
You see that in his hand?
那是天花病毒
That's smallpox.
爸爸 求你
Dad, please!
那是生化武器
It's a biological weapon.
你不能过去
You can't go over there.
别这样 卡马里
Don't do it, Kamali.
你不能在这里释放病毒 这里不行
You're not gonna do this here, not here.
我别无选择
I have no other choice.
别犯傻 卡马里
Don't do it, Kamali.
她该怎么办
What about her?
你们都清楚 即使我现在交出病毒
You both know even if I hand this over now
我也见不到她了
I'm never gonna see her again.
你们会把我关在关塔纳摩那种鬼地方
You're gonna chain me up in some hole like Guantanamo,
这就是你们所谓的正义
your idea of justice.
爸爸 拜托放弃吧
Dad, please just give it up!
开枪
Take the shot.
不行长官 我们还没拿到抗病毒素
I can't, boss man. We haven't got the cure.
不要这样
Don't do it!
艾斯特 别动
Ester, don't, don't.
那你眼中的正义是什么 卡马里
And what's your idea of justice, huh, Kamali?
你在这个公共广场上释放病毒
You release this virus in this public square
造成成千上万无辜的人死亡
with thousands of innocent people?
这就是你所谓的正义吗
Is that your idea of justice?
无辜的人总是要死的
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表