剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
What, you're staying?
我的身份没暴露 唯一的目击者也死了
My cover's still good. The only witnesses are dead.
你要不要跟我们回去一趟
How about you come back with us
解释下为什么中情局里
and you explain why nobody at the CIA
没有人听说过你
has ever fucking heard of you?!
这主意棒极了 迈克尔
That is a great idea, Michael.
多谢夸奖
Yeah, thanks.
对不住了 死胖子
Sorry, fat man.
2010年
2010...
美国在多哈的军事基地遭到神经毒气攻击
A nerve gas attack on an American military base in Doha.
14名军人死亡
14 servicemen dead.
朱海瑞声称对此负责
Al-Zuhari claimed credit.
没错
Yeah.
你早就知道
You knew?
但你却束手旁观
And yet you did nothing.
你不好奇为什么只死了14个人吗
Why do you think only 14 people died?
你可以告诉我为什么...
Do you care to tell me why it is exactly
中情局没有你的档案?
that Langley has no record of you?
你的机密等级有多高
How high does your clearance go?
足够高
High enough.
显然还不够
Apparently not.
道尔顿少校 住手吧
Major Dalton, that's enough.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这家伙是谁
Who the hell is this?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是中情局反恐中心副局长
I'm the Deputy Director of the CIA Counterterrorist Center,
奥古斯特·凡·伯格
August Van Berg!
这个人 你殴打的这个人
And this man, this man you've been beating
他是个英雄 是位卧底特工
is a hero! He's an undercover agent!
那为什么中情局没有他的档案
Why the hell does Langley have no records of him, then?
所有可否认的秘密行动都没有记录
There are no records of deniable deep cover operations!
这你应该知道
You should know that!
中情局让一个卧底资助
What does the CIA think of an inside man
你们极力打击的恐怖组织是唱的哪一出啊
who's helping fund the very terrorism they're trying to put a stop to?
我不需要向你解释我们的行动 少校
I don't have to justify our actions to you, Major.
那你♥他♥妈♥来这做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?!
我现在要做什么
What am I doing now?
现在我要想办法把李奥送回去
Now I'm trying to figure out how to get Leo back into the loop
还不能让他暴露身份
without him being fucking compromised!
他不能回去
He's not going back.
我必须回去
Oh, yes, I am!
朱海瑞要是发现你抓到了我 他就跑了
Al-Zuhari finds out you've taken me, he's gone!
他会人间蒸发 三年内都别想找着他
He's disappeared! He's in a cave for the next 3 years!
等等
Hang on.
我不是在跟你协商
These are not negotiations.
我是在告诉你接下来该怎么做
This is me telling you how it is gonna go down!
给你看个东西
Let me show you something.
天呐 李奥
Christ, Leo.
所以 这就是接下来该做的事
So, this is how it's "Gonna go down."
卧底归我 情报共享
We run your asset, we'll share the intel,
不然就判他个25年终身监禁
or he gets 25 years to life.
这做不了证据
You can't use this.
那我们走着瞧
You try me.
你会毁了我们十多年的心血
You'll destroy a decade of work.
我不想毁掉任何东西 我只想加以利用
I don't want to destroy anything. I want to use it.
就算交易吧
Call it a trade.
你... 你以为我是吃软饭的?
You--you think I can't make a call?
我会让我的老板通知白厅
I'll get my bosses to talk to Whitehall.
你和你的白♥痴♥手下
You and your band of merry men
都会被发配到福克兰群岛放哨
will be pulling sentry duty in the fucking Falklands!
起码知道了我们会与企鹅作伴
At least you know we'll stand with the penguin.
我们不能信任他
We can't trust him.
你得服从命令 少校
You will do as ordered, Major.
好吧
Ok.
我知道你们不信任我
I understand that you don't trust me.
这不奇怪
Why should you?
但如果你们决定要信任我 那你们必须明白
And, if you decide to, then you should know
我不能向你们做任何保证
I cannot guarantee you anything.
朱海瑞肩负使命 信仰坚定
Al-Zuhari has a mission and he has faith,
他为了达成目标 可以不惜一切代价
and he will sacrifice anyone and everything to achieve his goals:
你 我 任何人
you, me, anyone.
你们也必须做好同样的心理准备
You must be prepared to do the same.
你们已经感受到了我们每天经受的痛苦
You have tasted what we must live with every day.
除非你们的政♥府♥从所有
Until your governments withdraw from all lands
不欢迎你们的土地上撤军
where you are unwanted,
我们将携手世界上所有受压♥迫♥国家的兄弟们
we and our brothers from oppressed nations of this earth
让安♥拉♥的怒火撒在你们的头上
will rain the fire of Allah on your heads.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表