剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Innocent people always die.
那你的女儿呢 卡马里
Your own daughter, Kamali,
你的亲生女儿呢
your own fucking daughter?
看看她的脸
Look at her face.
好好看看
Look at her.
不要
No.
我不会为自己辩护
I won't justify myself to you.
你也许会理解我
You might understand,
可那又如何
and then where would you be?
杀了他
Kill him.
爸爸
Dad!
他妈的 不
Fuck! No!
爸爸
Dad!
抗病毒素在哪儿
Where's the cure?
药剂在哪儿 在哪儿
Where's the cure? Where is it?
迈克尔 你干了什么
Michael, what have you done?
只给正义之人
Only for the righteous.
爸爸 把药剂给他们好吗
Dad, give them the cure for me, yeah?
卡马里 药剂在哪儿
Kamali, where's the cure?
如果你需要给他们什么东西 就给他们吧
If there's something you need to give them, then do it, yeah?
为了我
Do it for me.
给他们吧 然后一切都会好起来的
Just do it, and then everything will be all right, OK?
拜托 卡马里 为了她
Come on, Kamali. Do it for her.
拜托 药剂在哪里
Just please. Where is it?
拜托你给他们好吗
Could you just please give it to them?
不只是我了我
Yeah. Don't just do it for me.
你也可以临死做个好人
You can die a good man.
你可以的 好吗
You can do this, OK?
好吗 拜托 告诉他们
All right? Come on. Just tell them.
告诉他们在哪
Tell them where it is.
卡马里 她是你生命中唯一真实的存在
Kamali, she's the one true thing in your life.
是你自己说的 为了她
You said so yourself. Do it for her.
拜托 告诉他们吧
Come on. Tell them.
项链 斯科特
It's the necklace, Scott.
在她的项链里
It's in her necklace!
给我 甜心 我拿走了
Give me that, sweetheart. Swetheart, give me that.
你做到了 他们知道了
You've done it. You've done it. You've told them.
现在 现在一切都好了
Now--now it can all be OK.
把这送去实验室
Get this to the lab.
爸爸
Dad?
爸 爸爸
Dad, Daddy.
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸 爸爸
Dad, wake up! Dad! Dad!
看来你终于报仇雪恨了
Looks like you got your man.
对 我现在可以安心睡觉了
Yeah. I'll sleep better now.
复仇是一种解放
Revenge is liberating.
你可以试试 菲利普
You should try it, Philip.
你有一支优秀的队伍
You got yourself a good team here.
如果你需要人手 随时联♥系♥我
If you ever need a hand, give me a call.
联邦安♥全♥局♥我是不会回去了
I'm done with FSB.
谢谢 妮娜
Thank you, Nina.
你父亲是个伟大的人
Your father was a great man.
他会为你感到骄傲的
He'd have been proud.
洛克要见你们
Locke wants you.
待会儿见
See you around.
当然
Yeah, sure.
借过
Sorry.
你今晚有安排吗
What are you doing tonight?
他八点以后都有空
Um, he'll be free from 8:00.
很好 我会联♥系♥你的
Good. I'll call you.
操 吓死哥了
Fuck. She is scary.
你还没领教过呢 兄弟
You have no idea, dude.
你得多喝几杯伏特加
You ought to take vodka
还有枪
and a gun.
同志们
Lads.
早 长官
Morning, boss.
我刚从实验室得知
I just heard from the lab.
抗病毒素的确在吊坠中
The antiviral was in the pendant.
马丁内斯和其他人会没事的
Martinez and the others are gonna be fine.
所以总体来看 你们干的不错
So all things considered, good job.
谢谢
Cheers.
奖章就省了 涨点薪水就行
Hold off on the medals. We'll just settle for a raise.
真的吗
Really?
我以为你们最不缺的就是钱
Thought that'd be the last thing you needed.
我刚刚在看贝鲁特行动的汇报文书
I was just going through the Beirut paperwork
你们有什么需要说明
if there's anything you'd like to claim
或是要上缴的吗
or hand in.
-没什么 -都写在里面了
- It's all good. - It's all there.
文件我先放在这了
I'll leave that with you, shall I?
他到底是怎么发现的
How the fuck did he work that out?
你会上缴的吧
You got to hand it to him, don't you?
糟了 我送给了一颗给一个姑娘
Fuck that. I handed one to a girl.
在哪送的
Oh. Where?
贝鲁特
Beirut...
那个的时候
at the time.
看来能带着价值25万美金钻石远走高飞的
The only one of us that's gonna get away with a $250,000 rock
只有那个乌克兰舞伎了
is a Ukrainian poll dancer.
不好意思 一点都不好笑
Sorry. That's not funny.
是不好笑
No.
不过这祸是你自己惹的
No, but it is your problem.
多谢
Thanks.
对 干的好
Yeah. Well done.
你♥他♥妈♥混帐
Fucking asshole.
欠你的啤酒
Fancy that beer?
还要我还吗
You want it?
好啊
Yes, I do.
什么鬼东西
What the fuck?
她不会传染吧
She's not, uh, contagious?
不会 没问题
No. You're safe.
滚出去
Get out of here.
我只是问问
I was just checking.
人家不想那啥嘛
I didn't want to, you know?
我以为你只要过了那道坎
You know, I thought if you pulled that stick out of your ass
你还值得我认真对待的
you'd be a guy I'd take more seriously,
不过看来这坎你是过不去了 不是吗
but it kind of belongs there, doesn't it?
我就当你是在夸我
I'll take that as a compliment.
我确实是在夸你
It was meant as one.
你们这些日子确实不好过
You boys had a pretty tough time.
火车上那些人呢
The guys on the train?
太迟了
We were too late.
看来我们比他们幸运多了
We had it easy here.
是的 没错
Yeah, you did.
你的口气越来越像洛克了
You're starting to sound more like Locke every day.
我当你这也是在夸我
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, as well.
这个真不是
It wasn't meant as one.
我对20号♥分部 以及你们的行事方式
You know, I had my doubts about Section Twenty
一直心存疑问
and how you guys do it,
不过和这些人在病房♥里待久了
but after being here with these guys in this room,
一切都明白了
it makes sense.
脏活总要有人做 你们是最合适的人选
Someone has to do it, and I can't think of anyone better.
你天生就是冲锋陷阵的料 对吧
This life's in your blood, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我们赢了
And we had a win.
你应该高兴点
You got to be happy about that, hmm?
赢了
A win.
我们赢了吗
Are we winning?
反正现在我觉得是赢了
I feel like I'm winning right now.
那个电♥话♥
So the, uh, the call.
对 电♥话♥
Yeah. The call.
我当爸爸了 迈克
I'm a dad, Mikey.
真的吗
Seriously?
没错
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表