剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
You turned one MacKenna.
但绝不会有另一个
You'll not turn another.
告诉我名字 我就保守弗兰西的秘密
You tell me and Francie's secret is safe.
你觉得为什么我会留下来
Why do you think I stayed?
而让博瑞格走了
Let Paidraig go?
一旦我死了 你就没公开的理由了
Once I'm dead, you've no reason to tell anyone.
无论怎样我都会做的
I'll do it anyway.
不 你不会
No. You won't.
因为你喜欢我哥哥的为人
Because you did like my brother.
阿迈 这儿交给你了
Mikey. You got this?
-行 -我去找个朋友
- Yeah. - I'm gonna go for a friend.
好的 收到
Yeah. Roger that.
人人都爱弗兰西
Everyone fucking loved Francie.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
告诉我是谁杀了我儿子
The name of the man who killed my son.
哦 该死 上校
Oh, shit. Colonel.
我能搞定
I have this.
名字
The name.
看 战争对你来说也还没结束 是吧
See, the old war is not done for you yet, either, is it?
可怜的玩具兵
Poor, little toy soldier.
除了名字我还能提供更多
I can do better than a name.
让你和那个
How'd you like to speak to the man
杀了小安东尼的人通话如何
who killed your wee Anthony?
什么
What?
用我的手♥机♥
My phone.
-长官 -没事的
- Boss. - It's fine.
这是你我之间的事
This is between you and me.
不
No!
-出来 -她打算向你开枪
- Come here. - She was gonna shoot you!
卡马里 过来
Kamali! Come here.
枪 放下 放下
The gun. Put it down. Put it down.
-放下 -她打算向你开枪
- Put it down. - She was gonna shoot you.
妈的
Shit.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
过来吧 来吧
Come here. Come on.
我们这儿还有止痛药吗
Do we have any more painkillers?
好的 给朱莉娅吗
Yeah. For Julia?
对 吗♥啡♥药效过去之后她会很疼
Yeah. She'll be sore when the morphine wears off.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Cheers.
现在可以谈谈晚餐的事了吗
Is now the time to talk about dinner?
那个 马丁内斯 我...
Um...look, Martinez, I'm...
我很荣幸 真的
I'm flattered. I really am.
不不 没关系
No, no. It's cool.
-哈哈 -怎么
- Ha! - Yup.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt.
好吧 又开始了
Yup. Here we go.
你需要拿什么东西吗 斯科特中士
Is there something I can get for you, Sergeant Scott?
不 没关系 我去另一辆车拿
No, it's all good. I'll get it from the other one.
好 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
你看上去挺忙的 特别探员
Look like you got your hands full there, Special Agent.
斯科特 我们只不过是...
Here we go. Scott, it's just--
我懂得 伙计
I know what it is, dude.
-给瑞姆拿药 -没关系
- for Richmond-- All good.
-真的 -信你才怪
- Yup. - Uh-huh.
-你够了 -温柔点
- OK. - Be gentle.
好了 说够了吧
Yup. Good talk.
你憋了挺久了
Been a long time.
很好 非常好
Great. That's good.
他口风还算紧吧
He's not the talking type, right?
不 达米恩 他是谨慎的化身
Oh, no. Damien, he is the soul of discretion.
他...
He's--
-斯科特 -在
- Hey, Scott. - Yeah.
麦坎娜最后一个手下去哪儿了
What about the last of MacKenna's men?
不知道 逃走了
I don't know. He got away.
警♥察♥正在搜查
Cops are on.
我来接着她
I'm gonna grab her.
打起精神 到这来
Come on. Come here.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
你还好吗 中士
You all right, Sergeant?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
如果有问题你会告诉我的 对吗
You'd tell me if you weren't, wouldn't you?
当然
Yeah, of course.
你和医生谈过了
You spoke to the doctor?
对 她正在做一些化验
Yeah, she's running some tests.
常规体♥检♥ 我要求的
Routine checkup, at my request.
她告诉我了
She said.
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Anything else you want to tell me?
没有 长官 一切正常
No, sir. It's all good.
你和斯科特是我们的精英 迈克尔
You and Scott are at the tip of the spear, Michael.
这不是轻松活儿
It's not easy.
我懂 我是过来人
I know. I was that soldier.
是的 我理解
Yeah, I understand.
我和麦坎娜之前发生的事
And what happened between me and MacKenna...
都是过往历史了
was ancient history.
你也失去了家人
You lost family as well.
是的
Eh.
伤痛永远也忘不掉 是吗长官
It never goes away, does it, sir?
杀了汉森有帮助吗
Did it help? Killing Hanson?
我宽恕了他
I forgave him.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
说吧 你可以告诉我
Go on. You can tell me.
麦坎娜已经死了
MacKenna's dead.
我再也找不到那个混♥蛋♥了
I'll never find the bastard.
是的 有点帮助
Yeah. Yeah, it helped.
这正是我所害怕的
That's what I was afraid of.
你是个优秀的士兵 迈克尔
You're a good soldier, Michael.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
下一次我命令你射击时
The next time I tell you to take the shot,
你就射击
you take the shot.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
怎么样
So?
这真是...极其优异的品质
This is-- ahem--exceptional quality.
你从哪儿得到的
Where did you get it?
私人供货商
Private supplier.
你知道这颗值多少钱吗
You got a rough idea of its value?
目前的市场上
At current market,
20到25
200. 250.
万
Thousand?
对
Yes.
美金
Dollars?
没错
Yes.
你有多少颗
How many do you have?
朋友 这是个秘密
That, my friend, is a secret. Heh.
他妈的
Fuck me.
-请注意言词 -抱歉
- Language, please. - Sorry.
我们会让技术人员再检查一遍
Yeah, we'll get the tech people to look over it again.
好主意
That's a good idea.
坐下来喝一杯吧
Make a seat and drink, will you?
谢谢
Thanks.
我本应该得知这次袭击的
I should've known about this attack.
他们本应会告诉我
They should've told me.
你觉得他们不信任你
You don't think they trust you?
这只是更大计划中的一部分 对吗
This was part of something bigger, wasn't it?
获取北约基地的情报
To access information on NATO bases?
网络中枢是一切的关键
The hub is the key to everything.
晚上好 伙计们
Evening, guys,
你们好
Hey.
这是什么
What's that?
这是你在找的前女友的号♥码
It's the number of the ex-girlfriend you were looking for.
你好 特别探员
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表