And jump.
快点
Come on.
簿克 跃进
Book? Jump.
簿克 跃进
Book, jump.
求你跃进吧
Please jump.
光说谢谢不足以
Words are not enough to thank you
感谢你找到并救了我的孩子
for finding and rescuing my child.
他那么年轻
He is so young,
他只知道这个世界
and this world is all he has ever known.
请带他回卡米纳 回我们奈何湾的家
Please take him home to Kaminar, to our family in Narrows Firth.
河口的水通常很甜
The water in the estuary is normally sweet,
但涨潮时 海水会变得很咸
but when the tide is high, it becomes so salty
可以浮起一个人
that one can float.
让他爷爷把他浮起来
Tell his grandfather to float him.
在内瑞德洗礼的时候让他浮起来
Float him during Nereid's Shower.
他会理解的
He will understand.
还有 如果...
And if...
他哭了时 告诉他
...when, he cries, tell him
抬头看向夜空
to look up into the night sky
找到众多恒星中最亮的那一颗
and find the brightest of all those many suns
想象着那就是他的父母
and imagine that it is his mother and father
满怀着对他的爱
looking down upon him
在低头看着他
with all the love that their hearts can hold.
那是我
It was me.
我尖叫的时候
When I screamed.
让整个世界都颤抖了 我引发了烬灭
When I made the world shake, I... caused the Burn?
是的
Yes.
如果再发生怎么办
What if it happens again?
不会的
It won't.
有了我们在你身边就不会了
Not once we take you from here.
如果能行的话 我想帮助修复造成的破坏
I would like to help repair what is broken, I-if I can.
你能行 而且这不是你的错
You can, but this was not your fault.
你也不知道会这样
You could not have known.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这很难
It is hard.
我会帮你
I will help you.
即将结构性毁灭
Structural failure imminent.
-寇波呼叫发现号♥ -即将结构性毁灭
- Culber to Discovery. - Structural failure imminent.
请回答
Come in.
警告 即将结构性毁灭
Warning. Structural failure imminent.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens,
我们都在一起
we are together.
萨鲁
Saru?
萨鲁
Saru?
-是我们 发现号♥ -迈克
- It's us, it's Discovery. - Michael?
中校
Commander,
听到你的声音太高兴了
it is so very good to hear your voice.
我们已经把你们全都锁定了
We're locked onto you, all of you.
准备传送上来
Prepare to beam up.
我们现在要去外面了吗
Are we going Outside now?
是的 苏卡尔 要去了
Yes, Su'Kal. We are.
失联
Disconnection.
未来就是这样开始的
That's how this future began.
在时间长河中的某个瞬间向外发散
One moment in time that radiated outward,
直到再也没人记得
until no one even remembered
那个联♥系♥曾经是有可能的
that connection was possible anymore.
但确实可能
But it is.
建立联♥系♥的需求
The need to connect
是我们作为感性生命的根本
is at our core as sentient beings.
需要时间 需要付出
It takes time, effort
还需要理解
and understanding.
有时候
Sometimes...
让人觉得希望渺茫
...it feels impossible.
但只要我们为之努力
But if we work at it...
奇迹就能发生
...miracles can happen.
你好 上尉 中校
Hello, Lieutenant. Commander.
需要我做些什么
How may I be of service?
没有了欧萨拉 翡翠链断裂了
The Chain fractured without Osyraa.
星际联邦正在继续重建
And the Federation is continuing to rebuild.
还有很多工作要做
There is a lot of work to do.
还要一些时日
It will take time,
不过楚尔人已经重新加入了
but already, the Trill have rejoined.
其他世界也在考虑
Other worlds are considering it...
包括双位一体星
...including Ni'Var.
萨鲁申请多一些时间考虑自己后续的安排
Saru has asked for time to consider his next steps.
在最后一轮谈话之后
So after this latest round of talks,
他就要回到卡米纳星帮苏卡尔打造新生活
he'll return to Kaminar to help Su'Kal build a new life.
一个没有界限
One where the sky has no limits
闪耀着新未来赠予我们的
and shines with all the breadth and wonder
广度和奇妙的新生活
this new future has to offer us.
我们其余的人呢
And as for the rest of us?
恭喜 萨希尔上尉
Congratulations, Lieutenant Sahil.
谢谢
Thank you.
-博翰中校 -萨希尔上尉
- Commander Burnham. - Lieutenant Sahil.
你找到了回家的路
You found your way home.
彼此彼此
As did you.
我非常感激
And I'm so grateful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
您找我 上将
You asked to see me, Admiral?
是的
I did.
我女儿刚开始学习数学的时候
When my daughter first started studying math,
她不肯用数字
she refused to use numbers.
而是通过画画来计算
She'd draw pictures instead.
我不知道您有孩子了
I wasn't aware you had a child.
是的 她和她母亲之前离开了
Yeah. She and her mother, they left a while ago.
当时她们在这不安全 不过我会去找她们的
Wasn't safe for them here, but, uh, I will join them one day.
重要的是
The point being,
她没有用正确的方法解决问题
she didn't do things the right way.
她用了自己的方法
She did it her way.
而且算对了
And it worked.
不久之前 我们就站在这里
Not long ago, we were standing right here,
我严厉批评你做事的方法不对
and I was tearing into you for not doing it the right way.
但是如果你的方法没成功 我也跟着失败
But I'll be damned if your way didn't work, too.
众人拾柴火焰高 长官
Well, I had a lot of help, sir.
想方设法解决问题的人是你
You were the one who wrestled with how to be.
正是这个时代要求我们具备的特质
What this time requires of us.
你也逼着我像你一样
And you challenged me to do the same.
你跟萨鲁聊过了吗
Have you spoken with Saru?
聊过了 长官 不过
Yes, sir, I have, b-but...
他想让你当发现号♥的舰长
He wants you to captain Discovery.
我也是
I do, too.
长官
Sir.
您有这个想法 我不胜荣幸
I am honored beyond words that you feel that way.
但恕我直言
But if I may,
我想等他从卡米纳星回来
I'd like to wait until he's back from Kaminar
再做决定也不迟
before we make any decisions.
时间是我们不可多得的奢侈品
Well, time is a luxury we don't have.
烬灭之后 太多世界一直都在竭力挣扎维持着
So many worlds have been struggling since the Burn.
她们需要能跟我们 跟其他世界
They need the ability to connect with us,
建立联♥系♥的能力
with one another.
我们找到了在那颗行星上开采二锂矿的方法
We found a way to mine the dilithium on that planet.
你和你的船员可以把二锂矿带给他们
You and your crew can bring it to them.
无论他们离我们多远
However far away they may be,
你都能带给他们希望 博翰中校
you can bring them hope, Commander Burnham.
他们已经等了太久了
They've waited long enough
我认为 你也一样
and, I think, so have you.
我需要一个答复
So I need an answer.
现在就要
Now.
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge.
有什么新动向
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表