好恶心 好有趣
Ew. Fun.
簿克
So, Book...
算了
Don't even.
从你嘴里说出来就特别蠢
It sounds stupid coming out of your mouth.
听着蠢还怪我
Oh. I'm why it sounds stupid.
是有缘由的
There's a story.
你要讲给我听吗
Are you gonna tell me about it?
下次的吧
How 'bout next time?
只要不等上15年就没问题
If it's sooner than 15 years, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没有让家园分崩离析
You held everything together.
你救了奎吉安
You saved Kwejian.
所以 星际联邦
So, um, the Federation.
看样子他们需要
Seems they can use some...
会通情的人的帮助
empathic perspective, yes?
是的
Yeah.
他们需要
They can.
别说"兄弟"
Don't say "Brother."
太俗了
It's corny.
我没打算说
I wasn't going to.
回见 兄弟
Later, brother.
又熬夜了
Burning the midnight oil.
是的 快完成了
Yeah. Just... wrapping up.
TA写的算法结束之后才能进行别的
There's nothing more to do until their algorithm finishes.
不不不 让TA睡吧
No, no, no, no, no. Let them sleep.
这个年纪 什么都是美好的
At that age, whatever they can get is golden.
格雷不跟TA说话了
Gray stopped speaking to them.
好惨
Ouch.
是的
Yeah.
可是
But...
即便如此
...even so, their work
他们的工作丝毫未受影响
has been nothing short of stellar.
TA
They're...
真的很了不起
really something.
而且TA还醒着
They're also awake.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
没关系的
It's okay.
我这么睡觉后背会痛
When I sleep like this, my back kills.
你得多照顾好自己
You've got to take better care of yourself.
其实不用
No need to...
担心TA 休
fuss over them, Hugh.
TA已经不是小孩子了
They're not a child.
严格说来 TA还是个孩子
Technically, they are a child.
今天可以收工了吗
Are we done for today?
可以了
We are.
好的
Okay.
回见 先生们
Later, gents.
晚安
Good night.
骄傲
Pride.
适合你
It suits you.
这是你的专业意见吗
Is that your professional opinion?
经过职业验证的
Board-certified.
你侄子真好玩
Your nephew is hilarious.
祖传的
Runs in the family.
我的船好像被一打光子鱼雷击中了似的
My ship looks like it was hit with a dozen photon torpedoes.
其实是八发
Actually, it was eight.
那挺好
Oh. Good.
你跟基希姆说的话是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said to Kyheem?
你理解我们的宗旨
That you get what we're doing out here.
发现号♥拯救了我的星球
Discovery saved my planet
让我们摆脱了一个世纪来的困扰
from something that had us for a century.
你们所做的
What you've done--
星际联邦所做的
what the Federation's done--
为我们 为其他和我们类似的人
for us, for other worlds like ours...
我想加入
I want in.
我想要做有意义的事
I want what means something.
那你就要跟萨鲁舰长谈谈
Well, you'll have to speak to Captain Saru
-表明你登船的意图 -是 是
- and clarify your intentions aboard his starship. - Aye aye.
-只说一遍"是" -一遍"是" 知道
- One "Aye." - One "Aye." Yeah. I know.
我去修理你的船了
I'll get started fixing your ship.
我很喜欢奎吉安
I really liked seeing Kwejian.
我很喜欢跟你一起去那
I really liked being there with you.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表