Well, if it's happening to us,
她也会这样
it's got to be happening to her, too.
她的武器锁定我们了
She's got weapons locked.
我们还没准备好跃进
We're not ready to jump.
准备开火
Prepare to fire!
-武器准备好了 -护盾在54%
- Weapons ready. - Shields at 54%.
斯塔麦兹 进入孢子室
Stamets, get in the spore cube.
什么
What?
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding.
我不会让欧萨拉占领这艘星舰
I will not let Osyraa take this ship.
不 我们不能丢下他们
No! We-we can't leave them.
我会回来的 我向你保证 保罗
I will come back for them, I promise you, Paul.
我去救他们 现在 我开我的飞船
I'll get them. Right now. I'll take my ship.
把他们安全带回来
Bring them back safely?
-簿克 -我可以的 别担心
- Book? - I got them, don't you worry.
-去孢子室 快 -布莱斯中尉
- Go to the spore cube. Now. - Lieutenant Bryce.
休会死在那里 他们都会的
Hugh will die down there. They all will.
我有个主意 但我需要你的徽章
I have an idea, but I need your badge.
等候指令 准备跃进
Ready to jump on your mark.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
舰长 来自行星的干扰中断了
Captain, the disruption from the planet has stopped,
呼叫又进来了
and we're being hailed again.
奥沃 簿克的船安全之后马上告诉我
Owo, tell me the second Book's ship is clear.
接进来
Put her through.
找到你了
Found you.
我们找到了对方
We found each other.
你应该知道我的鱼雷比你大
You do realize that I have bigger torpedoes.
而且你的自大也十分可观
And an even bigger ego,
但是别忘了 上次我们战胜你
but don't forget, last time we ran you off
只用了一艘小小的搜查舰
with just our itty bitty little scout ship.
你们上次钻了我们结构异常的空子
What your ship exploited was a structural anomaly,
现在我们已经修好了
and I assure you it's been fixed.
如果你喜欢的话 我们可以互相开炮一整天
Well, we can fire on each other all day if that's your thing,
但最终 在你拿到孢子引擎之前
but in the end, I will self-destruct Discovery
我会让发现号♥自毁
before I let you have her spore drive.
丑话说前头
Just to be clear.
我一直在问自己
You know, I've been asking myself,
你为什么不直接跃进离开呢
why are you not just jumping away?
你们在保护星云里的什么东西
What is it that you're protecting out there in the nebula?
或者什么人
Or who?
我想知道 你们的舰长是在那边吗
I wonder... is your captain out there?
-他安全了 -黑色警报
- He's clear! - Black alert!
不
No!
斯塔麦兹 我们怎么还没跃进离开
Stamets, why aren't we jumping away?
站住 让开
Down with you! Move!
保罗
Paul?
-迈克听得到吗 我进星云了 -簿克
- Michael? If you can hear me, I'm in the nebula. - Book?
无论下面刚才发生了什么
Whatever just happened down there,
都不能再有第二次了
you can't let it happen again.
差点又引发烬灭
It nearly caused another Burn.
苏卡尔
Su'Kal?
他引发了烬灭
He caused the Burn.
怎么引发的
How?
身体适应
Bodies adapt.
这些二锂矿和子空间辐射
All this dilithium and subspace radiation--
他的细胞在子♥宫♥内分♥裂♥时就适应环境
his cells acclimatized to it in utero as they divided.
但他只是一个孩子
But he was only a child.
那一定是发生了什么事触发了他
Then something must have happened to trigger him.
我现在必须把你们都传送出来
I'll have to pull you all out now.
我在一个稳定的小区域 但坚持不了多久
I'm in a stable pocket, but it won't be stable for long.
到汇合点找我
Meet me at the rendezvous point.
欧萨拉来了
Osyraa's here.
欧萨拉
Osyraa.
迈克 我只能求你一个大忙
Michael, I must ask the impossible.
我需要你留下来
I need you to stay.
-舰长 -如果我们扔下苏卡尔不管
- Captain... - If we leave Su'Kal alone,
烬灭再次爆发是迟早的事
it is only a matter of time before the Burn happens again.
-有你的异族人类学技能 -对
- With your xenoanthropological skills... - Right.
但只能是你
But it has to be you.
我是舰长
I am the captain.
你唱歌♥的时候他有反应
He responded to you when you sang.
你和他之间有情感纽带
You have a connection with him.
欧萨拉来了 我的职责
Osyraa is here. My responsibility is
-是守护发现号♥和船员 -你会分心的
- to Discovery and her crew. - You'll be distracted.
我不能允许我的情感影响我的决策
I will not allow my emotions to factor into my decisions.
萨鲁
Saru.
你已经影响了
You already have.
无论提利需要什么 我都会帮她
Whatever Tilly needs, I will be there for her.
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
-休 -寇波医生
- Hugh. - Dr. Culber.
我知道在一个无法理解的世界里
I know what it's like to be all alone
孤身一人是什么滋味 舰长
in a world that doesn't make sense, Captain.
这种经历谁都不该承受
No one should experience that.
你不该 苏卡尔也不该
Not you and not Su'Kal.
转告保罗 我爱他
You tell Paul I love him.
我到了 你们在哪
I'm here. Where are you?
我会回来救你们两个的
I'll come back for both of you.
如果过去超过一天时间 就没什么意义了
If more than a day goes by, there's no point.
快点 迈克 你们在哪
Come on, Michael. Where are you?
辐射水平升级了
Radiation levels elevated.
护盾能量剩余百分之六十
Shields at 60%.
阿迪拉
Adira?
我要传送下去
I'm beaming down.
我不允许你下船
There's no way I'm letting you off my ship.
发现号♥回来之前 他们需要这个药来撑着
They'll need this medication to survive until Discovery comes back.
雷诺把她的徽章给我传输用了
Reno gave me her badge to transport.
我不是请求批准
I'm not asking for permission.
该死 阿迪拉
Damn it, Adira.
护盾剩余40%
Shields at 40%.
快点 迈克
Come on, Michael.
你们到底在哪
Where the hell are you guys?
找到了
Gotcha.
-簿克 -辐射水平达到临界值
- Book. - Radiation levels critical.
-别过来 -你吸收的辐射太多了
- Stay back. - You're dangerously radioactive.
太严重了
Big deal.
-护盾剩余30% -这个应该能缓解
- Shields at 30%. - This should help.
但是你需要波拉德医生的治疗
But you're gonna need some love from Dr. Pollard.
等回到舰上再操心这个事吧
Let's worry about that when I get back on the ship.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
我们得回去救他们
We have to go back for them.
我路上再解释
I'll explain on the way.
护盾剩余20%
Shields at 20%.
阿迪拉来了 TA传输下去了
Adira was here. They beamed down.
-我无法锁定TA -什么
- I couldn't get a lock on them. - What?!
往好的一面想 TA把我的抗辐射药拿走了
On the bright side, they took my radiation pills.
-应该能给他们争取一点时间 -希望如此
- Should buy them all some time. - I hope so.
护盾即将崩溃
Shields at critical levels.
走吧
Let's go.
斯塔麦兹 下面什么情况
Stamets, what's happening down there?
斯塔麦兹
Stamets?!
我不会帮你们的
I won't help you.
没有我你们用不了
You can't use it without me.
你想要什么根本不重要
What you want is irrelevant.
不 求你 不要
No! Please, no!
我无法让舰船脱离这里
I can't get us out of this.
斯塔麦兹中校 请回话
Commander Stamets, respond.
太好了
Charming.
拿掉他们的徽章
Take their badges.
起来
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表