- What? - Didn't you mutiny
在双星之战中反叛你的朋友兼导师
against your friend and mentor Captain Philippa Georgiou
菲利帕·乔久舰长
at the Battle of the Binary Stars
为了按你认为合适的方式对付克林贡人
so you could deal with the Klingons as you saw fit?
是的 但是他们
Yes, but they...
她最终不是死于那场战斗吗
Didn't she ultimately die in that battle?
没错
Yes.
不到48小时前 你被贬斥
Less than 48 hours ago, you were relieved
不再任大副的之职
of your duty as first officer again
原因仍然是不服从
for disobeying yet another direct command
另一位舰长的直接命令
from yet another captain.
将近一个世纪之后
This is who the Federation sends us
联邦就派了这样一个人来
after nearly a century.
就在刚才
And just moments ago,
她和我分享了她的疑虑
she shared her misgivings with me
她不确定自己是否归属于这里
about whether or not she even belongs here.
-这不是事实吗 -没那么简单
- Isn't that true? - It's not that simple.
就这么简单
It is.
所以 我再问一次
So, I will ask again.
为什么这个论♥坛♥
Why does this Quorum,
为什么任何人
why does anyone have any reason
有理由相信你 或是星际联邦
to trust you or the Federation?
尊敬的评审们
Distinguished Peers,
让我说出实情 因为她不能
let me speak truth to you because she is unable to.
她没有经历我想让她经历的童年
She did not have the childhood I would have wished for her.
我遗弃了她
I orphaned her.
她可能在这里长大 但她从来不是瓦肯人
She may have grown up here, but she was never Vulcan.
她是个彻头彻尾的人类
She is human through and through.
作为人类 她受情感支配
And being human, she is governed by emotion
以及一种想要让自己参与
and a desire to insinuate herself
某些重要事务
into certain matters of import
来填补情感上的空虚的欲望
to fill an emotional void.
我坚称那种空虚
I maintain that that void
使她很容易
has made her vulnerable to manipulation
被联邦所操纵
at the hands of the Federation.
我没有被♥操♥纵
I am not being manipulated.
那你就是有意允许
Then you knowingly admit
让他们利用你是斯波克姐姐的身份
to letting them exploit the fact that you're Spock's sister?
我决不会不尊重我的兄弟 你知道的
I would never disrespect my brother. You know that.
你的方法和动机很模糊
Your methods and motives are clouded.
甚至你自己都看不清 你要求论♥坛♥辩论
Even to yourself. You demanded this Quorum
却没有决心要保证诚实
without resolving to be honest.
你认为我不会履行我的职责
You thought that I would not fulfill my duty
讲出真♥相♥ 因为我是你的母亲
to draw the truth from you because I'm your mother.
但你错了
But you're mistaken.
好吧
Fine.
有些事我不愿意分享
There are things I didn't willingly share.
但作为我的科瓦特米拉派支持者
But as my Qowat Milat advocate,
我要求你证实真♥相♥
I demand that you confirm the truth.
联邦有没有给我任务
Didn't the Federation give me a mission
-以及目的 -有
- and a purpose? - Yes.
联邦有没有给我居所和家庭
Didn't the Federation give me a place and a family?
-有 -我和我的船员有没有冒生命危险
-Yes. -Didn't my crew and I risk our lives
在过去一起工作
and work together in the past
拯救宇宙中所有有知觉的生命
to save all sentient life in the universe?
这是真的
That is true.
而我们今天坐在这里的唯一原因
And isn't it true that the only reason we are
难道不是因为
all sitting here today
联邦政♥府♥给了我
is because the Federation gave me
以及发现号♥的船员
and the crew of the USS Discovery the resources
资源与权力
and the mandate to solve
来解决这个银河系中最大最麻烦的问题吗
the biggest, most troublesome problems in the galaxy?
是
Yes.
你有没有看到我们所有人
Didn't you see all of us,
尽管都不完美 都有缺陷
imperfect and flawed as we all are,
仍然一心为联邦而奋战
still live up to its best ideals?
没错
Yes. I did.
所以我也许会质疑
So I may question
我也许会恐惧
and I may fear,
因为这些问题常常看起来无法克服
because the problems often seem insurmountable.
但我们哪次不是倾尽全力与其抗争
But haven't we always risen to meet them?
没错
Yes.
你为什么不相信
So why don't you believe me when I say
我是为大众的福祉而奋斗
that it is the greater good I am fighting for,
我也一直在为此奋斗
that I have always been fighting for?
那你为什么要纠结于你是否归属于这里
Then why are you struggling with whether or not you belong here?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为身上的担子太重
Maybe because the stakes are so much higher now.
一切都不一样了
Everything is different.
每天 我都有这种恐惧
And every day, there's this fear...
恐惧我做错了
this fear that I'm-I'm doing it wrong.
好像我会
Like I'll...
摧毁我爱的人
destroy the people I love.
如果我失去了一切人和事呢
I mean, what if I lose everything and everyone?
我们已经牺牲了这么多
After all we've sacrificed.
我明白
I know.
现在她是诚实的
Now she speaks truthfully.
我感谢你的诚实
I thank you for your candor.
女儿
Daughter.
虽然我很欣赏你们的感情
While I appreciate your sentiments,
她的诚实无法阻止烬灭再次发生
her candor will not prevent another Burn.
我们的社会只需要稳定与和平
Our society only wants stability and peace.
维基尔评审
Peer V'Kir,
我们要基于科学证据讨论决定
we are to determine if we're going to share
是否分享SB-19的数据
the SB-19 data based on scientific evidence.
我们不是来决定我们的社会想要什么
We are not here to decide what our society wants.
瓦肯人会选择最适合他们的
Vulcans will choose whatever serves them best
然后坚称这是符合逻辑的决定
and insist it is only logical.
如果瓦肯人不愿分享数据 罗慕伦人愿意
If the Vulcans won't share the data, then the Romulans will.
兄弟们
My brothers.
那拉吉评审 这不是办法
Peer N'Raj, this is not the way.
你又有什么办法
What way do you know?
你坐在中间 想做平衡一切却一事无成
You sit in the middle, trying to be everything and nothing.
朋友们
Friends.
这不是我弟弟想要的
This is not what my brother would have wanted.
他揭示了你们文化之间的联♥系♥
He revealed the connection between your cultures.
我恳求你们 别忘了这一点
I implore you-- don't lose that.
显然这联♥系♥比我们想象的更脆弱
Clearly more tenuous than we had realized.
也许已经不存在了
Perhaps it is already lost.
不
No.
不 不是的
No, it is not.
斯波克相信 在一起
Spock believed that, together,
你们可以创造出比你们各自更伟大的东西
you could create something bigger than yourselves.
这个论♥坛♥就是这样
That's what this Quorum is.
双位一体星就是这样
That's what Ni'Var is.
联邦就是这样
That's what the Federation is.
你代表联邦
You represent the Federation,
但你援引斯波克大使的话
yet you invoke Ambassador Spock,
他离开了联邦
who left it behind.
不代表他不喜欢联邦
Doesn't mean he didn't love it.
也不代表他有朝一日不会回归
And it doesn't mean he wouldn't have returned someday.
他是否理解 如何理解爱
How and if he understood love
我们永远无法了解
is something we can never know.
我想我可能了解
I think I might know.
烬灭几乎毁了联邦
The Burn nearly destroyed the Federation.
我不会让双位一体星的和平
I will not add the peace of Ni'Var
也被它毁掉
to its list of casualties.
我撤回我的请求
I withdraw my request.
你需要的数据呢
What about the data you need?
我会继续找的
I'll keep searching.
我会把我的发现送到双位一体星科学研究所
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表