还有其他事情吗
Will there be anything else?
有 节哀顺变 萨鲁
Yes. My condolences, Saru.
我知道你们都会感念她
I know you will all feel her absence.
迈克
Michael. Hey.
太遗憾了
I'm so sorry.
走了
Gone?
是说去世吗
As in deceased?
她不会回来了
She will not return.
永远不回来了
Never.
那她就是去世了
Then she is deceased.
敬菲利帕·乔久
To Philippa Georgiou,
我所诊治过的最固执的患者
the most stubborn patient I've ever had.
鉴于你们某些人让我经历的苦头
Considering what some of you have put me through,
能说明很多了
that's saying a lot.
我希望我付出得再多一点
I wish I could've done more.
你尽力了 她知道
You tried. And she knew that.
即便她一有机会就收拾你
Even if she bit your head off every chance she got.
敬菲利帕·乔久
To Philippa Georgiou.
她很坚强
Uh, she was tough.
她是一股不可小觑的力量
She was a force to be reckoned with, and, um,
她几乎重新定义了"坏蛋"这个词
she pretty much redefined the word "Badass."
我能加一点 她走路姿势最好看吗
Oh, and can I just add that she had the best walk.
尤其是穿着外套和靴子
With that coat and those boots?
没有什么能吓倒她 无论在哪个宇宙
And nothing intimidated her, not in any universe.
她一点都不圆滑 天啊 我爱死她这点了
She had no tact, and, God, I loved that about her.
她一直都很诚恳
She was always honest.
诚恳得要命
Punishingly so.
她的挖苦 虽然刺耳 但却很精彩
Her barbs, however piercing, were utterly glorious.
她是个烦人精
She was a pain in the ass.
她对我的意义
And she, uh, she meant more to me
是我用语言无法表达的
than I could ever put in words.
乔久就是我
Georgiou was the wall
撞了一遍又一遍的南墙
I crashed into over and over and over again.
她摧残别人 却又讲真话
She was a tormentor but a truth-teller.
她是一面我从不知道自己需要的镜子
She was a mirror I never knew I-I needed.
几乎像个母亲
Like a mother, almost.
又像姐姐
Like a sister, almost.
我爱过她 也恨过她
I loved her... and hated her,
有时候爱恨交加
sometimes both at the same time.
但最重要的 她是我的朋友
More than anything, she was my friend.
她是最意想不到的礼物
She was the most unexpected of gifts,
我会想死她的
and I will miss the hell out of her.
敬菲利帕
To Philippa.
敬菲利帕
To Philippa.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表