Zareh's our courier.
他提供了我们无法制♥造♥或种植的东西
He delivers what we can't make or grow.
其实基本上就是所有东西
Which is pretty much everything.
你也没有二锂
And you have no dilithium
来收集你自己需要的东西
to gather what you need for yourselves.
他剥削你们多久了
How long has he exploited your community?
自从他炸毁了我们的设备
Since he blasted our equipment,
砍了最后一个信使的头
decapitated the last courier,
然后他将这条路线占为己有
and took the route for himself.
联邦没有介入吗
And the Federation has not intervened?
你从哪里来的
Where are you from?
他来了
Here we go.
-你们现在得走了 从后面出去 -什么
- You have to go now... out the back. - What?
我们还没有给你二锂
But we've not held up our end of the deal- your dilithium.
如果我们都死了就没有意义了
It won't matter if we're all dead.
请快点走
Please go!
你一定是我们
You must be our friends
星舰发现号♥上的朋友
from the USS Discovery.
你好 卡尔
Hello, Kal.
家里人怎么样
How's the family?
在我们的数据库里
There was no trace of your vessel
没有你飞船的记录
in our databases.
我们是老型号♥
We are an older model.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
他们和其他联邦飞船有联♥系♥
They've been in contact with other Federation ships...
谁知道他们都什么下场
who know where they are.
他们已经漂流很久了
They've been adrift for a long time.
卡尔
Kal?
自从我认识你开始
This is more than I've heard you speak
这是你话最多的一次了
since I've known you.
我们的客人一定有着
Our visitors must be having a...
让你喋喋不休的效果
garrulous effect.
你们一定有很多困惑吧
It must have been very disorienting for you.
漂流的时候
Being adrift.
我没有
I'm good.
很好 但是 就在你来之前
Good. We did, however, register a freaky signature
我们登记了一个奇怪的信♥号♥♥
right before you got here.
高能伽马射线
High-energy gamma rays
还有引力波
and gravitational waves.
你知道这些是怎么出现的吗
Do you know how those show up?
为什么会出现这些
Why those show up?
我敢肯定
I bet you do.
你看起来很聪明
You look so smart.
说吧
Say it.
我们的任务不关你的事
Our mission is not of your concern.
可以
Okay.
给他们拿杯饮料
Get 'em a drink.
放进酒瓶里
Put it in a flask.
我们可以边走边喝
We can drink as we walk.
你要带他们去哪里
Where are you taking them?
真的 卡尔 现在你得闭嘴了
Really, Kal, now you need to shut the hell up.
他们要带我去他们的船上
They're taking me to their ship.
不行
Uh... no.
这不是一个问题 而是一个声明
It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
没有隐含的选项
There's no implied choice.
你背后藏的是什么 甜心
What is that you're hiding behind your back, sweetheart?
所以如果他们失事 并需要你
So if they crashed and they needed you
修复他们的通讯
to repair their communications,
那意味着他们不能自己修理
well, that means that they couldn't repair it themselves.
用最新技术
This is an easy fix
可以简单解决
with up-to-date tech.
但你们根本没有最新的技术
But you don't have up-to-date anything.
再加上高能伽马射线和引力波
High-energy gamma and gravitational waves.
你们是时间旅行者
You're time travelers.
我相信他们真的很感激你帮他们修理
I'm sure they really appreciate that repair job,
卡尔
Kal.
我让他别无选择
I gave him no choice.
如果你对此有异议 冲着我来
If you take issue with that, you may take issue with me.
我偏要冲着他
I'll take issue with him.
别动
No.
否则你就活不到看着她死
Or you won't live long enough to watch her die.
把那些袋子给我
Give me those bags.
我想看看他们带来了什么
I want to see what they brought with them.
仔细检查周围 确保他们确实蠢到
Scan the perimeter, make sure they were stupid enough
自己来这里
to come here on their own.
阿雅 联♥系♥泰拉交易所
Aya, contact the Tellarite Exchange.
我想我们最好把这些分解成零件
I think we're gonna do better breaking these down for parts.
复古三录仪
Vintage tricorder,
通讯器
communicator.
我自己去把这些送去给奥利安人
I'm gonna get these to the Orions myself.
扎莱赫
Zareh?
我愿意讨论交易
I am willing to discuss an exchange.
拿那些东西换欧西尔和提利的自♥由♥
Those items for the release of Os'Ir and Tilly.
我们应该剃光这女孩的头发
从头发里掳取些东西
他们是时间旅行者
他们有艘时空飞船
你可以掳走更好的货色
我们用通用语言会更好交流
Uh, we will get further using the common tongue.
任何有经验的舰长
Any captain with some miles on him--
即使是星际贱队舰长
even a V'Draysh captain--
扎莱赫对星际舰队的羞辱之称
也会说混用语
would know Pidgin.
你是新来的吗
Are you new?
我应该表示祝贺
I should offer my congratulations.
问题是
The thing is...
你在这里没有权力
you got no authority here.
烧死他却是
Whereas the burn was the best thing
让我最开心的事了
that ever happened to me.
你在这里取得的任何成功都是短暂的
Any success you achieve here will be short-lived,
因为我们不会允许你的暴♥政♥继续存在
because we will not permit your tyranny to stand.
然而它就存在在你眼前
But here it is, standing.
而你
And you...
还有你残破不堪的星舰
and what's left of your ship
什么都做不了 真的
aren't enough to do anything, really.
我们都在一起漂流
We're all adrift together.
现在唯一重要的是
All that matters now
是二锂
is dilithium.
过一夜 你就会明白的
Make it through the night, you'll understand that.
所以 来一杯吗
So... shall we?
我已经表明了我的立场
I have made my position clear.
我不会带你上我们的船
I will not take you to our ship.
原则 我明白
Principles, I get it.
如果你最需要的是二锂
If dilithium is your priority,
你和我将在这里讨论一个合理的交易
you and I will discuss a reasonable trade here.
然后我们会回到船上取回二锂
Then we will go back to the ship to retrieve the dilithium.
别浪费我的 或者你的72名船员的时间
Don't waste my time, or your 72 -crew members...
是88名 伤员仍然是我们的船员
Our wounded are still our crew.
你船上的88名船员会...
...88 crew members on board your ship will, you know...
后悔的
regret it.
留给发现号♥起飞的时间
You're running out of time
越来越少了
to get the Discovery off the ground.
冰川
The ice...
有寄生性
it's parasitic.
它会压碎船体的
It'll crush the hull.
所有里面的人也是
And eventually everyone inside.
我在XG1-IB交汇口 现在怎么办
I'm at Junction XG1 I-Beta. What now?
管子将在三米内弯曲
Tube will curve in three meters.
损坏的继电器在那一米之外
Damaged relay is one meter beyond that.
中校
Commander?
莱纳斯说乔久离开8号♥甲板来这帮忙
Linus said Georgiou left Deck Eight to help out here?
你相信吗
And you believe that?
乔久来帮忙吗
Georgiou? Helping?
认真的吗
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表