我找到了使命 尽管我都不知道自己在寻找它
I found a purpose I didn't even know I was looking for.
我可以帮萨鲁
I can help Saru.
如果那里有幸存者
And if there is a survivor...
那么他们已经孤独了几十年
they've been alone for decades.
也许我也能帮助他们
And maybe I can help them, too.
求你保证 你会平安
Just... promise me that you'll be safe.
我们会保持通讯畅通
We'll keep comms open.
你可以随时听到
You can listen in the whole time.
我要走了
I gotta go.
怎么了 我们要
Hey. What's up? We're gonna, um...
我们10分钟以后就要跃进
we're gonna jump in, like, ten minutes.
来坐下 在事情变疯狂之前
Come sit. Before things get crazy.
事情已经有点疯狂了
Oh, things are already crazy.
好吧
Fair enough.
我知道对你来说
I know it's a lot.
指挥星舰责任重大
Taking the comm.
乔久第一次让我指挥时
The first time Georgiou left me in charge,
她离开的那5小时37分钟里
I don't think I took a deep breath
我连大气都不敢出
the entire five hours and 37 minutes she was gone.
好吧
Okay.
你知道 就像我阿黛尔奶奶说的那样
Well, you know, it's like my Granna Adele always used to say.
直到你开着星舰闯入燃烧的星云
Um, "until you've flown a starship into a flaming nebula,
活着救出所有人 你都不算真正活过
and gotten everyone out alive, you haven't lived."
所以
So...
她没说过这句话
She didn't really say that.
对
Right.
听着 舰长座椅左边扶手下
Listen, there is a metal burr
有一个金属的小突起
under the left armrest of the captain's chair.
神舟号♥同样位置也有一个
We had one in the same place on the Shenzhou.
旧金山船厂的小瑕疵
Construction glitch at the San Francisco Fleet Yards.
当乔久遇上棘手的问题
Whenever Georgiou got into a tricky situation,
当不同的选择令她头脑麻木
and she felt like all the different choices were mind-numbing,
她会用大拇指按住这个突起
she would press on it with her thumb.
让自己保持清醒
To kind of stay in the moment. You know.
她第一次让我当舰长时
And the first time she made me acting captain,
我坐下来马上去找这个瑕疵
when I sat down I immediately felt for it.
但那个地方
But all that was there
只剩下一个光滑的表面
was this little shiny spot
她已经把突起磨成了凹痕
where she had rubbed that burr into a dent.
我也见过萨鲁摸过那个位置
And I've seen Saru touch the one here.
在发现号♥上
On Discovery.
所以 突起 凹槽 光滑的点
So... burr, dent, shiny spot...
不论什么
whatever.
都在那等你
It's there for you.
你属于那个位置 提利
You belong in that chair, Tilly.
谢谢
Thank you.
注意关注辐射水平 好吗
Keep an eye on those radiation levels, okay?
我需要你们活着回来
I need you all to come back in one piece.
是的 舰长
Aye, Captain. Oh.
提利少尉 请到舰桥
Ensign Tilly, please report to the bridge.
好的
Okay.
走吧
Here we go.
汇报状态
Status report.
护盾按照预期降低
Shields dropping as expected, sir.
星舰稳定在这个位置
Ship's holding steady in the pocket.
找得不错 簿克
Nice find, Book.
基斯坐标已锁定 舰长
Coordinates for the Khi'eth are locked in, Captain.
正在传到你的徽章
Sending to your badges now.
寇波医生
Dr. Culber?
基斯的辐射水平明显低于星球其他地方
Radiation levels on the Khi'eth are significantly lower
但对我们来说仍然过高
than on the rest of the planet, but still too high for us.
注意你们的辐射水平
So keep an eye on your radiation levels.
我们刚服用的药物有些作用
The meds we've just taken will help,
还有我们携带的防辐射增强器
as will the anti-radiation boosters that we're bringing with us,
但最多只能支持四个小时
but we'll still need to be back in sickbay in four hours,
之后仍需要回到意料舱
at the most.
护盾将在三个小时后修好
The shields will be repaired in three hours.
护盾可用后
As soon as they're ready,
我们会跃进回来接你们和那个生命
we'll jump back in to get you and the life sign.
护盾35%
Shields at 35%.
-30% -舰长
- Thirty. - Captain.
到时间了
It is time.
大副 你来指挥
Number One, you have the conn.
黑色警报
Black alert.
怎么回事
What the...
寇波
Culber?
寇波
Culber.
你是贝久人
You're Bajoran.
我是楚尔人
You're a Trill.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
萨鲁在哪里 萨鲁
Where's Saru? Saru?
我的脚后跟接触地面了
My heel is touching the ground.
你是人类
You're human.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我们在哪
Where are we?
如果我们直接被传送到了星球上
Well, if we'd beamed directly to the planet,
我们应该快死了
we'd be dying right about now.
死状凄惨 所以
Gruesomely, I might add, so...
所以我们在船上
So we are on the ship.
发现号♥
Discovery.
发现号♥请回答
Come in, Discovery.
我没有徽章
I have no badge.
也没有相位枪和三录仪
No phaser or tricorder, either.
我们的补给
Our supplies.
我们需要抗辐射药物
We need those radiation meds.
我们一定是在某种
We must be in some kind of
先进的全息投影里
advanced holoprogram.
可能我们的补给物品
It is possible that our supplies are being
被程序屏蔽了
simply masked by the program.
电脑 退出程序
Computer, exit program.
退出程序
紧急终止程序
我可能期望太高了
I suppose that was too much to hope for.
你觉得发现号♥可以听见我们吗
Do you think Discovery can still hear us?
可能没法确定
I guess there's no way to tell for sure.
我们什么时候需要担心健康状况
At what point should we begin to worry about our health?
只要星舰按时回来
Well, as long as the ship returns as scheduled,
我们会有点痛苦 但是
we'll be sick, but, uh...
我们会活下来
we'll live.
四个小时 从现在开始
Four hours. Clock starts now.
我们不能浪费时间
We must not waste any time.
我们必须尽快找到那个生命
We must locate the source of the life sign as quickly as possible...
你或许记得上节课中
As you may remember from our earlier lesson,
复♥制♥器把亚原子粒子
a replicator takes sub-atomic particles
变成食物或者物品的
and turns them into the component molecules
组合分子
of the food or object,
然后这些分子组合成各种食物和物品
and then forms the food or object from those molecules.
比如花生酱三明治 卷饼
Like a peanut butter sandwich, hasperat,
或是炒 炒海藻
or sautéed-- sautéed algae.
你好
Uh, greetings.
当复♥制♥器失灵
When the replicator goes down,
你需要一个次微米扫描仪
you'll need a sub-micron scanner--
这样的次微米扫描仪进入面板
a sub-micron scanner like this to get inside the panel.
我们收到联邦求救信♥号♥♥来到这里
We are here in response to a Federation distress call.
你们进错了
You are in the wrong--
进错了课程
wrong program.
请前往历史与现状
Go to History and Current Events.
电脑认为我们是课程的一部分
The computer sees us as part of the program.
可能所以我们变这样了
That must be why we look like this.
这个全息环境的目的是什么
What is the purpose of this holo environment?
目的是
Its purpose--
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表