基希姆想要你回去
Kyheem wants you back.
你没事吧
You all right?
护盾还剩10%
Shields at ten percent.
-你得回去 -不
- You have to go back. - No.
博翰还没有安全
Burnham's not clear yet.
上次我想反抗欧萨拉
Last time I tried to stand up to Osyraa,
我的触角没了
I lost my antenna.
这一次 我会被蒸发掉
This time, I'm going to get vaporized.
你是唯一一个反抗过她的人 对吗
You're the only one who's ever stood up to her, correct?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
我没有 我猜的
I didn't. I guessed.
但不管怎样
But for what it's worth,
你是合适的副驾驶
I have the right co-pilot.
如果你面对什么 你可以战胜它
If you face something, you can beat it,
这正是我们现在要做的
and that is exactly what we're gonna do right now.
我只需要你再勇敢几分钟
I just need you to be brave for a few more minutes.
你能做到吗
You with me?
对
Yeah.
很好 因为我要做一件
Good. 'Cause I'm about to do something
可能会害死我们俩的事
that might get us both killed.
电脑 暂停自动控制
Computer, suspend automatic controls.
完全手动控制
Full manual control.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我就是这样学会飞行的
This is how I learned to fly.
基希姆
Kyheem!
住手
Stop!
欧萨拉会把我们都杀了
Osyraa will kill us all!
我们 "我们"已经不存在了
"Us"? There is no us anymore.
你确保了这一点
You saw to that!
够了
Enough!
-迈克 -放他走
- Michael! - Let him go.
发现号♥不会放弃芮安
Discovery won't give up Ryn,
所以她会拿我当筹码吗
so she'll take me as leverage?
那是不可能的
That is never gonna happen.
基希姆
Kyheem.
你知道你同意来找我的那一刻
You knew this was a possibility
就有这种可能
the moment you agreed to find me.
簿克
Book.
如果这样能跟你说得通的话
If this is what it takes.
把我传送到她的星舰上去
Send me up to her.
也许她会给你赏金
Maybe she'll give you a bonus.
来啊
Come on!
你没事吧
You okay?
好了 再来一次
All right, we're going again.
好了
All right.
向船尾八度 直飞
Eight degrees aft. Straight down.
那是武器系统生成器
That's the weapons system generator.
铬绿号♥停火了 舰长
The Viridian is standing down, Captain.
舰长 收到信♥号♥♥
Captain, incoming transmission.
接进来
Put it through.
欧萨拉
Osyraa.
你的飞船似乎遭受了结构损伤
Your ship appears to have sustained structural damage.
请允许我们提供帮助
Allow us to be of assistance.
你刚刚决定了自己的命运
You have just sealed your own fate
以及联邦的命运
and the fate of the Federation.
我保证你会感觉到
I promise you will feel
整个翡翠链的重量
the full weight of the cchain.
我们会饿死的
We will starve.
我的儿子
My son.
你有个儿子
You have a son?
你看
Look.
你们都是通情者
You both are empaths.
你们为什么不能一起把海蝗赶到海里
Why can't you move the sea locusts out to sea together?
太多了
It's too many.
即使我们一起联手
Even with two of us.
谁说只有你们两个了
Who said anything about just the two of you?
我们分离出了
We've isolated
海蝗之间的电磁联♥系♥
the electromagnetic connection between the sea locusts.
我们会放大它 就像我们在卡米纳星上做的那样
We'll amplify it, same as we did on Kaminar.
你只需要告诉他们去哪就行了
All you have to do is tell them where to go.
这是他们的选择 迈克 不是我们的
It's their choice, Michael, not ours.
我知道
I know.
只需要增强信♥号♥♥
Just need to boost the signal,
兄弟们应该送他们回家
and the brothers should get them home.
船长 我该执行吗
Captain, shall I... execute?
继续
Carry on.
现在放大
Amplifying now.
蝗虫之间在交流
The locusts are communicating.
-他们明白了 -去吧
- They're getting the message. - Go.
去吧
Go.
你做到了
You did it.
干得好 你们两个
Well done, both of you.
太棒了
Oh, it was great!
我全手动操作了
I went full manual.
-不是吧 -真的假的
- No. - You did not.
当然真的 不信问芮安
Oh, hell yeah, I did. Ask Ryn.
你会骄傲自大一整周的吧
You're gonna be all macho and impossible all week, yeah?
没错 来咬我啊
Yeah, that's right. Deal with me, universe.
我咬她的时候还是咬我吧
Oh, deal with me, universe, while I deal with her.
芮安冷静下来花了点时间
It took a sec for Ryn to chill out.
他搞定咯吱之后
Once he got Grudge in order,
就告诉我该瞄准哪里
he just told me exactly where to aim,
简直就是...
and it was just...
我的价值和那只猫差不多
I'm as valuable as the cat.
别一副"悲伤安多利人"的样子
Oh, knock it off with the whole "Sad Andorian" thing.
你就是个大英雄
You're a freaking hero.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
欧萨拉
Osyraa.
下次会很难搞
And it will be bad next time.
我们也可以很难搞的
Well, we can be pretty bad, too, so...
要知道
You know,
我从小就听说
all I ever heard about when I was little was how...
星际联邦有多么虚伪
deceitful the Federation was,
他们会背叛你
how they'd turn on you.
你要是想吓唬安多利小孩
I mean, you want to scare an Andorian child,
就告诉他们 他们要去星际联邦夏令营了
tell them they're going to Federation summer camp.
没这个东西
That's not a thing.
我要告诉你一件
I need to tell you something,
能让你们占优势的事
something that will give you an advantage.
他们快没有二锂了
They're running out of dilithium.
翡翠链
The Chain.
就是欧萨拉要抓我回去的原因
That's why Osyraa wants me back.
只有我知道
I'm the only one who knows.
现在你也知道了
And now you do, too.
蜥蜴
Lizard.
所以
So,
这就是家了
this is home now?
不
No.
奎吉安才是家
Kwejian is home.
听你这么说心里真舒坦
Feels good to hear you say that.
但这里是他们帮奎吉安这样的星球
But this is where they're making a difference
做出变革的地方
for planets like Kwejian.
我喜欢这种地方
I'm liking being around that.
基希姆 你介意让李多跟我走吗
Uh, Kyheem, do you mind if Lido comes with me?
不介意
Oh, no, please.
去吧
Go on.
我带你看点好玩的
I'm gonna show you something amazing.
-那个蜥蜴人吗 -是的
- The lizard guy? - Mm-hmm.
他叫莱纳斯
His name is Linus,
你可以剥掉他的一部分脸
and you can peel off a part of his face if you want.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表