I've seen who I can be.
我看到了这个世界可能会变成什么样子
I've seen what this world can be,
前景光辉灿烂
and it is luminous.
我们也可以有
We can have that.
我们不必止步于此
We can be more.
但首先 我们必须重塑自己
But first, we must remake ourselves.
我们必须抛弃一切能毁灭我们的东西
We must leave behind all of that which destroys us.
上校
Captain.
达特曼
Detmer.
怎么了
What?
我请求要见你
I asked to see you.
他们在 听着
They're... listening.
我知道
I know.
什么事
Why?
你必须屈服
You have to give in.
-不 -你再也忍♥受不了了
- No. - You can't endure much more of this.
没人能受得了
Nobody could.
卢卡
Lorca.
没有人接到过卢卡的消息
No one has heard from Lorca.
我想他不会来了
I don't think he's coming.
你是我们中最好的
You are the best of us.
死在这里没有意义
There's no sense dying in here.
招了吧
Come out.
是时候结束这一切了
It's time to end this.
我相信你能做到的 迈克
I believe you can do this, Michael.
我相信你可以改变
I believe you can change.
就像我一样
As I have.
你还记得你小时候吗
Do you remember when you were a child?
你白天几乎不说话
You hardly spoke during the day,
但在晚上
but at night,
你会尖叫
you'd scream,
在睡梦中挣扎着逃跑
fighting in your sleep to escape.
我会在你挣扎的时候把你按住
I would hold you down as you struggled.
有个晚上
One night,
我没看住你
I let you go,
结果你梦游到了一片满是萤火虫的田野
and you ended up sleepwalking to a field of fireflies.
你站在那里
You stood there
直到平静下来
until you became calm
我可以把你抱回床上
and I could carry you to your bed.
在那之后 我每晚都和你一起
I walked with you every night
走到那个地方
to that field after that.
当你第二天醒来时
And when you woke up the next day,
却一点都不记得
you never remembered.
当你战胜暗夜的恐怖时 我很难过
I was sad when you outgrew the night terrors.
如今我再回想起来
Now that I think about it,
也许你从来没有战胜过
maybe you never did.
如果你相信我
If you trust me,
我会把所有萤火虫都带给你
I will bring all the fireflies to you,
女儿
daughter.
是的 迈克 你要见我
Yes, Michael. You asked to see me.
母亲
Mother...
退下吧
Leave us.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
起来吧
Get off the floor.
看着我
Look at me.
这不仅仅是展示我的权力
It's about more than a show of strength.
我们要统治一个帝国
We have an empire to rule.
我一直都想和你一起统治
All I ever wanted was to rule it with you.
我将忠心献于您 皇帝
I pledge my loyalty to you, Emperor.
我发誓会说出同谋者的名字 揭发他们
And I vow to name my co-conspirators and expose them.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear that.
但你不仅仅需要给我补偿
But you don't just need to make amends with me.
你需要给我们所有的臣民补偿
You need to make amends with all our subjects.
他们以后要怎么相信你呢
How are they ever to trust you?
我会亲手处决叛徒
I will execute the traitors with my own hands.
敌人一个不留
No foe will remain.
达特曼可以帮你
Detmer can assist you.
谢谢你 母亲
Thank you, Mother.
去吧
Go.
动作快一点
And be quick about it.
你 你
You... you...
你可以重新信任我
You can trust me again.
去证明你自己吧 成功之前不要回来
Don't come back until you've proven yourself.
兰德里
Landry.
布莱斯
Bryce.
还有其他所有人
And all the rest.
-都在这了吗 -是的 皇帝
- That's all of them? - Yes, Emperor.
迈克
Michael.
上校...
Captain...
现在任务完成了
Now it's done.
我听说御厨不再做凯尔比人的菜了
I heard the kitchen no longer serves Kelpien.
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
只是需要适应适应
Just takes some getting used to.
我被关着的时候特别想吃神经
I was craving ganglia in my cell.
凯尔比人的肉胆固醇太高了
Kelpien flesh is too high in cholesterol,
而且肉太柴
and it's stringy.
是不是这样
Isn't that right?
的确是这样 皇帝
That is right, Emperor.
我从来都不曾怀疑你会认识到
I never lost faith that you would see
你的错误
the error of your ways.
我是几周前醒悟的
I came to the light weeks ago.
但你还待在禁闭仓
And yet you remained in the brig.
固执
Stubborn.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
我听说你做了些改变
I heard you made changes.
你系统地使用秘密渠道
You systematically used backchannels
去破坏联盟
to sabotage the Coalition.
这没什么难的
That wasn't hard.
那些民♥主♥的愚蠢玩意一直都岌岌可危的
Those silly democratic things are always on the brink.
但我说的你听进去了
But you heard me.
那些你没预见到的威胁
About threats you didn't foresee.
我一向能听进真话
I've always been able to hear the truth,
从今往后我都要你对我讲真话
and I expect you to tell it to me from now on.
我会的
I will.
-卢卡在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Lorca? - I don't know.
你仍然爱着他吗
Are you still in love with him?
-他把我扔下等死 -这可不是"不"
- He left me for dead. - That's not a "no."
等我们找到他
When we find him,
我就能杀死他了
I'll be able to kill him.
我们如何找到他
How do we find him?
在星际通讯中
The alias he uses
他所使用的化名是"代理人"
on interstellar communication is "Vicar."
他给自己选了"代理人"这名字
He chose the name "Vicar" for himself?
它的意思是"取而代之"
It means "substitute."
卢卡一直都是个后进分子
Lorca was always an underachiever.
去找到他 女儿
Go find him, daughter.
只要他还活着 我们就会一直处于战争状态
So long as he lives, we will always be at war.
有什么不妥吗 皇帝
Is something amiss, Emperor?
完全没有
Not at all.
一切的发展都如我所愿
Everything is unfolding as I'd hoped.
过去这几个月 您和博翰上校
You and Captain Burnham have come quite a long way
之间的关系有了长足进展
over these last months.
您一定很高兴
You must be pleased.
我曾一直希望和她一起统治帝国
I'd only ever wished to rule with her.
而现在我就要这么做了
And now I shall.
你还是留在我身边 不用回去替她做事
You will remain with me rather than return to her service.
恐怕这不太可能 皇帝
I am afraid that will not be possible, Emperor,
最终来说
in the end.
很遗憾我无法留在您身边
I regret that I will not remain here with you.
我的瓦哈莱要来了
Vahar'ai is coming for me.
谁告诉你的
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表