Am I clear?
明白 长官
Aye, sir.
里斯上尉 你负责
Lieutenant Rhys, you have the comm.
少尉 跟我来
Ensign, with me.
右边当心
Coming through on your right.
长官
Sir, uh..-.
这有点奇怪
It's odd.
有一些 对不起 模块在星球表面
Uh, there are, um-- excuse me-- large pockets,
模块内的氧气含量
uh, on the surface where the atmosphere has higher levels
比其他区域要高
of oxygen than the rest of the planet.
有什么可辨别的规律和设计吗
Is there any discernible pattern? A design?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
每个模块都是十边形
Ea-Each pocket is essentially a-a decagon,
我觉得这说明是人造的
which would in-indicate to me that someone made them.
我不知道 但这是唯一的解释
I don't know, but it's the only explanation.
那我们不在极乐星
Then we are not on Terralysium.
是 长官
No, sir.
有证据表明在其中一个模块里
Urn, but there is evidence of an active settlement
仍然有活跃的营地 所以那里有
within one of these pockets, so there...
那里有生命
...there's life.
那里有生命
There is... life.
维修要多久 布莱斯先生
How long for repairs, Mr. Bryce?
这不算维修
Well, it's not a repair, sir.
就这个元件来说
For this particular transtator, it's...
它要从头开始造
a complete rebuild.
6小时 至少
Six hours, minimum,
如果我们有足够的轳
assuming we have enough rubindium.
区别于现实中的铷 轳为虚构元素存在在晶体中 可发出射线
在那之前没有通讯
So, no communications until then.
你鞋子上
Urn, you have some, uh,
有一些利兰
Leland on your shoes.
需要有人确保他死了
Somebody had to make sure he was dead.
孢子室需要清理一下
Someone else needs to clean the spore cube.
到处都是黏糊糊的他 你
There's gooey bits of him everywhere. You.
我刚听你说通讯还没恢复
Did I hear you say we still have no communications?
他会尽快完成修理 中校
He will complete repairs as soon as he is able, Commander.
所有人手都在忙着修理电子脉冲系统网络
All available hands are busy repairing the EPS grid.
你需要治疗吗
Do you require medical attention?
当然不用 我们可以调一个工程师来
Of course not. We can spare one engineer.
我无意让博翰中校独自一人
Uh... I have no desire to leave Commander Burnham on her own,
但我们必须尽快
but we must get all systems up and running
恢复所有系统设备
as quickly as possible.
无论我们在哪
Wherever we have arrived,
我们都是陌生人
We are strangers.
我们不能假设这里的人会欢迎我们
We cannot assume that we are welcome.
-继续 布莱斯先生 -是 长官
- Carry on, Mr. Bryce. - Yes, sir.
中校 抱歉 对不起
Commander, uh, sorry, excuse me.
保罗 保罗
Paul? Paul?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
波拉德医生
Dr. Pollard!
医疗床
Biobed.
我要诱导昏迷
I'm going to induce coma.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
哪里
Where...
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
跟着我的手指
Follow my fingers.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
我们过了
We made it through. Mm.
但降落很颠簸
But it was a pretty rough landing.
我本来不会那么早把你叫醒
And I wouldn't have brought you out so soon,
但有些人伤得很重
but there are some people in really bad shape.
我们需要你的医疗床
We need your biobed.
比我还严重
Worse than me?
是的
Yeah.
我们在什么时代
Wh... When are we?
我们不知道我们在什么时候
We don't know when we are.
传感器都离线了
Sensors are down.
-通讯也离线了 -什么
- Comms are down. - What?
一旦我有答案 我会告诉你的 好吗
Soon as I have an answer, I'll let you know, okay?
我要把你放进细胞再生室里
I'm gonna take you to the cellular regeneration chamber,
你过几天会好的
and you should be good in a few days.
-我现在就没事了 -不
- I'm good now. - No.
你还没好
No, you're not.
慢慢来
Take it slow. Mm.
离子管
The-the... the plasma manifold.
-电子脉冲系统网络 -有人在处理
- The EPS grid is...? - It's being handled.
他们需要人手
They'll need all the help they can get.
我跟你说 你可以去工作
I'll tell you what. I'll let you go to work
只要你能拼出 我伴侣把我从昏迷中唤醒
if you can spell "My Partner Brought Me Out of a Coma
我只拿到一件丑T恤
and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt."
拼吧
Spell it.
我的脑子
My brain...
是的 涣散得像个鸡蛋
Yes, it's scrambled like an egg.
来吧 慢慢地
Come on. Slow.
吃藕丑
L-o-u-s-y
特一T
T-s-h-i-r-t.
T恤中间有连接符
"T-shirt" has a hyphen.
细胞再生室我们能让你
Cellular regeneration is the only way
今天勉强恢复的唯一办法
we're gonna get you even moderately functional today.
一个完整周期 至少
One full cycle, minimum.
五个周期 可以不留疤
Five cycles if you want to finish healing that scar.
你在惩罚我吗
Ow! Are you punishing me?
是的 而且我爱你
Yes. And I love you.
神经阻断对疼痛有帮助
And that was a neuroblocker to help with the pain,
所以不用谢
so you're welcome.
如果你不呆满一个周期
And if you don't stay in for a full cycle
就跑了 我会让萨鲁把你禁足
before doing anything else, I'll have Saru ground you.
-明白了吗 -明白
- Understood? - Understood.
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
你能活着真好
It's good to have you alive.
开始了
Mm-hmm. All right.
他没挺过去吗
He didn't make it?
没
No.
你的神经系统测试结果正常 没有脑震荡
Your neurological tests are clear, no concussion.
你可以走了
You're good to go.
什么
What?
我说你可以走了
I said you're good to go.
还有别的问题吗
Is there something else?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么这个在这
Why is this here?
那个谁不应该做一个新配件吗
Shouldn't What's-his-name be building the new assembly?
我们船上没有足够的轳
We don't have enough rubindium on board.
没有元件就没有通讯
No transtator means no communication.
对内没有 对外也没有
Not within this ship, not outside of this ship,
也不能联♥系♥迈克 不管她在哪
and not to Michael, wherever she is.
营地扫描显示
Scans show that the settlement
这里有天然的轳
has a natural supply of rubindium,
以及其他几种矿物
as well as several other minerals,
大部分我都无法识别
most of which I can't even begin to identify.
看来未来给我们带来了
Looks like the future has brought us
一张全新的元素表
an entirely new elemental table.
我觉得有足够的身体状态良好的船员
I think there's enough able-bodied
来组建一支侦察队
to pull together a recon team.
到目前为止 你还收集到其他相关的细节吗
Are there other relevant details you've gathered thus far?
不多
Not much.
恩 我有很多关于这个星球的信息
Urn, I have a lot of information about this planet,
但我不知道我们在哪个星球
but I don't know which planet we're on.
读讣告就像倒着读
This is like reading an obituary backwards.
营地只有50个生命迹象 但他们有船
The settlement only has 50 life signs, but they have ships
从设计来看应该能曲速飞行 但是
whose design would presume warp capability, but...
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表