直到我不得不抛下它
Till I had to leave it behind.
你跨越了多少时光
How much did you leave behind?
930年
930 years.
为什么
Why?
来确保未来
To ensure the future.
确保有一个未来
A future.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是我一个人的功劳
I didn't do it alone.
我不知道该怎么找我的船
I have no idea how to start looking for my ship.
我好像认识一个能帮忙的人
I think I know someone who could help.
这是一条信使路径
This is a courier waypoint,
不过以前是一个联邦中继站
but it used to be a Federation relay station.
发生了什么
What happened?
可能是主反应器损坏
Main reactor breach, probably.
很久之前的事了
Long time ago.
再也没有人来收拾残骸了
No one around to pick up the pieces anymore.
你们好
Greetings.
请前往接待台
Please proceed to the attendant desk.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
欢迎来到星际舰队
Welcome to Starfleet.
请问有何贵干
May I help you?
我是联邦星舰发现号♥科学官
I'm Commander Michael Burnham,
迈克·博翰中校
science officer, USS Discovery.
序列号♥SCOO6♥4♥-O974SHN
Serial number SCOO6♥4♥-O974SHN.
我是阿迪蒂亚·萨希尔 星际联邦联络官
I am Aditya Sahil, Federation liaison.
很荣幸协助你 博翰中校
It would be my honor to assist you, Commander Burnham.
我要寻找一艘识别号♥为NCC1031的
I need to locate the warp signature of a starship
星舰曲速痕迹
with the identifier NCC1031.
好的 没问题
Yes, yes, of course.
恐怕不在这里
I'm afraid, uh, it's not here.
此刻有两艘联邦舰船正在航行
I have two Federation ships in flight at the moment.
六百光年的范围内
These are the only Federation ships
只有这两艘
in a 600-light-year radius.
其他区域呢
What about the other sectors?
我只能看到这些区域
I only have access to these sectors.
你没有其他区域的扫描权限了
You've been cut off from the other sectors?
完全没有了
Entirely?
远程传感器几十年前就失灵了
Long-range sensors failed decades ago.
从那时起我最多只能扫描30个区了
I have not been able to scan beyond 30 sectors since then.
据我判断 其他人也是如此
I would imagine... it is the same for all others.
冒昧问一下
May I ask...
我们都知道的事情
how is it you don't know...
你怎么不知道
What we all know?
我来自过去 萨希尔先生
I'm from the past, Mr. Sahil.
大燃烧之前
From before the Burn.
大枯竭之前
Before the collapse.
我的舰船就在我身后的虫洞里
My ship was right behind me, in the wormhole.
所以他们要么降落在
So either they landed somewhere
通信范围之外很远的地方
way far out of comms range...
要么就是还没到
...or they're not here yet.
那么
Then...
根据时间法则
by the laws of temporal mechanics,
他们可能明天就到 或者
they could arrive tomorrow
一千年之后
In a thousand years.
博翰中校
Commander Burnham,
我要告诉你一个秘密
now I'll tell you a secret.
我不是委任军官
I'm not a commissioned officer.
我父亲是 祖父也是
You see, my father was. His father before him.
但跟他们不同 我从没宣誓过
But unlike them, I was never officially sworn in.
再也没有人主持过宣誓
There has been no one to do it.
但我仍然每天坚守这个办公室
Yet I watch this office every day,
一守就是40年 我坚信
as I have for 40 years, believing...
总有一天会有像我一样的人走进这扇门
one day others like me would walk through that door,
我的夙愿不会落空
that my hope was not in vain.
这一天终于来了
Today is that day.
而这个夙愿
And that hope...
就是你 博翰中校
is you, Commander Burnham.
真正的信徒
True believers.
当然了
Of course.
我不知道还有多少联邦同胞幸存
I don't know how much of the Federation still exists.
我只是尽本职让它继续存在
I simply do my part to keep it alive.
现在
Now...
我想请你帮我一个大忙
...I ask you to do me a great honor.
这面旗帜在我的家族世代相传
This has been in my family for generations.
只有委任军官才能升旗
Only a commissioned officer may raise it.
我一直盼着看到它挂在那面墙上
And I've waited so long to see it on that wall.
萨希尔先生
Mr. Sahil,
你和我共事过的联邦军官
you are as real a Federation officer
一样称职
as any I have ever met.
如果你愿意帮我
If you would do me the honor,
我们需要一名代理沟通主管
we need an acting communications chief
持续搜寻我的舰船
who can keep searching for my ship.
你愿意接受这个职务吗
Will you accept the commission?
愿望是个强大的东西
Hope is a powerful thing.
有时候是唯一的选择
Sometimes it's the only thing.
我们的同胞虽然所剩无几
Our numbers are few.
我们的精神却不可磨灭
Our spirit is undiminished.
如果还有其他人 我们一定会找到他们
If there are others out there, we'll find them.
会的
We will.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表