我没有得到任何二锂的读数
I haven't gotten any dilithium readings.
所以他们不可能驾驶它们
So they couldn't possibly fly them.
我不明白 但是 恩
I don't understand, but, urn,
他们有曲速 还有飞船 所以
they have warp, and they have ships, so that's, uh...
那是一个 普通的
that's one... c-common, urn...
相互的
mutual, uh...
我们需要参考指挥训练手册
Should we get the Command Training Manual,
还是你能找到自己的方法来表达自己的观点
or can you find your own way to making a point?
中校 我们需要修复通讯
Commander. We need to fix communications,
时间是最重要的
and time is of the essence.
我们都非常清楚这一点
We are all acutely aware of that.
我们会尽快找到
We will acquire what we need
修理元件所需的材料
to repair our transtator as quickly as possible,
并且在这过程中
and we will reveal as little of ourselves as possible
会尽量不被发现
in the process.
萨鲁 他们有人工大气
They have an artificial atmosphere, Saru.
这些不是从未见过星际飞船的凯尔皮人
These are not Kelpiens who have never seen a starship.
他们比我们领先了930年 为什么要躲躲藏藏
They have 930 years on us. Why hide from them?
假设我们到达了既定时空
Assuming we arrived in the correct time,
我们就携带着
we carry with us a knowledge
一些我们无法分享的往事
of certain past events that we cannot share,
免得我们影响现在
lest we impact the present
或是任何与我们交往的社会的未来
or future of any society with which we interact.
不管当地居民
Whether or not the local population
更先进还是更落后 都与我们无关
is more or less advanced is immaterial.
我们将遵守他们的文化标准
We will adhere to their cultural standards.
我们将和平地交换
We will barter peacefully.
我们迫降 我们还要盲目出动
We crash-landed, and we're going in blind.
他们和平地迎接我们的机会
The chances that they greet us peacefully
低到可笑
are preposterously low.
我们不会放弃我们的信仰
We will not abandon what we believe.
如果这是我的星球
If this were my planet,
我已经把我们包围了 拔出武器
I'd already have us surrounded, Weapons drawn.
我不是要你参加 中校
I am not asking you to participate, Commander.
我在告诉你你不在时我们会怎么做
I am telling you what we will do in your absence.
提利少尉 你跟我一起去
Ensign Tilly, you will join me.
-我吗 -让她去
- Me? - Her?
你是想让我们全曝尸荒野吗
Are you trying to get us all slaughtered?
她的精神支配力也就和小猫咪差不多
She has as much psychic dominance as a kitten.
什么鬼
Okay, what the f...!
去医疗舱报到
Report to sickbay.
我们会让波拉德医生进行适当的治疗
We will have Dr. Pollard administer appropriate treatment
让我们可以在空气中自然呼吸
so that we may breathe naturally in this atmosphere.
南中校 我让你负责这艘船的修理
Commander Nhan, I am placing you in charge of the ship's repairs.
我需要你帮忙修理电子脉冲系统网络
And I need you to assist in the repair of the EPS grid.
如果我们不能飞到博翰中校的位置
If we cannot fly to Commander Burnham's location,
我们就帮不到她
we are of no use to her.
去执行吧
You are dismissed!
你现在吃了多少种药
How many drugs are you on right now?
我只是 动作有点慢
I'm just.. . moving a little slowly.
就像一个痛得咬牙切齿的人一样
As a person in great pain would move.
我很清楚
Uh, as I know all too well.
让我猜猜看
Let me take a wild guess.
你没找到你预期的问题
You didn't find what you were looking for,
现在你在想
and are now wondering
问题是不是出在杰弗里斯管里
if maybe the problem's in the Jefferies tubes?
为什么你的口气好像我们在合力解决这个问题
Why are you talking to me as if we're working on this together?
因为这正是现在的情况
Because that's exactly what's happening.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
萨鲁想让我们两两结伴
Saru wants us working on teams.
显然 如果你能呼吸 你就能工作
And apparently, if you can breathe, you can work.
所以 除非危险品队员在清理完
So, unless Hazmat over here is gonna be helping
五号♥通道之后能帮上忙
after he cleans up aisle five...
实际上 我的名字叫吉恩
My-my name's Gene, actually.
-我已经忘了 -我不需要
- I've already forgotten that. - I don't need...
我已经确定了发生故障的继电器的位置
I've already determined the location of the ruptured relay.
太好了 走吧
Great. Let's go.
那不是邀请
That wasn't an invitation.
我可以自己来的
I can do this on my own.
好吧 那我就跟着你斗斗嘴吧
Fine. Then I'll just follow you for the witty repartee.
从来没有人来过这里
Nobody's ever been here before.
从来没有人需要描述这里的样子
No one's ever... had to say what this is like or, uh,
或是在这里的感受
what this feels like.
只是 太奇怪了
It's just... It's so weird.
天上有一堆巨型星球
I mean, there's a giant hunk of planet hanging there in the sky.
我希望我们有时间弄清楚这一切是怎么回事
I wish we had the time to figure out how all this works.
对不起 长官 我说话是因为我害怕
Sorry, sir. I'm-I'm talking because I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
继续说 少尉
Keep talking, Ensign.
你知道 在船上 我说
You know, on the ship, I said
扫描结果很奇怪 或是怪奇
the scans were, uh, odd or, uh, strange?
那不对 其实
But it's not true. It's that...
奇怪又怪奇的是我们
we're odd and strange.
至少不是指我们对彼此
Well, not to each other.
谢谢你让我陪你 长官
Thank you for asking me to accompany you, sir.
长官 你为什么要我陪你来
Why did you ask me to accompany you, sir?
我需要一个工程师
I needed an engineer.
船上全是工程师
The ship's full of engineers.
乔久也是个工程师
Georgiou's an engineer.
一个我能信任的工程师
An engineer I can trust.
她认为我没用
She thinks I'm useless.
她担心迈克
She's concerned for Michael
缺乏自我意识
and lacks the self-awareness
在如此不安的状态下控制自己的行为
to control her behavior in such an unsettled state.
我们正在向着未来展示自己
We are introducing ourselves to the future.
你 提利少尉
You, Ensign Tilly,
能留下优秀的第一印象
are a wonderful first impression.
第一次接触
First contact.
这是某种寄生冰
It's parasitic ice of some kind.
尼尔森和她的团队正在研究这种冰
Nilsson and her team are trying to figure it out.
到目前为止 我们知道它在背阴处增长迅速
So far, we know it accelerates in the shade,
所以当太阳下山的时候 我们就完蛋了
so when the sun goes down, we're screwed.
那我们就更应该像长毛猛犸象一样
All the more reason to get off this piece of rock
被埋葬之前离开这块石头
before we're entombed like woolly mammoths.
这是一个有趣的新声音
Oh, that's a fun new sound.
四号♥甲板上的所有继电器和管线都没问题
All relays and conduits are clear on Deck Four.
八号♥甲板需要支援
We could use some help on Deck Eight.
除了救他们的小命
What the hell are you doing here,
你到底来这做什么
besides saving their asses?
救你的小命 不用谢
Saving your ass. You're welcome.
我不搞感谢那一套
I don't do gratitude.
你本可以待在企业号♥
You could have stayed on the Enterprise
留在你本应该待的时间里
and remained in the time you were meant to be in,
如果你相信这些个玩意的话 我可不信
if you believe in that kind of thing, which I don't.
我是为了埃瑞安而留下的
I stayed for Airiam.
她是个科学官 但却付出了士兵的代价
She was a science officer, but she paid the price of a soldier.
我觉得应该有人对此表示敬意
I felt like somebody should honor that.
-一命换一命 明白吗 -明白
- A life for a life, you know? - I do.
这是个多么让人无法相信的馊主意啊
What an unbelievably shitty decision.
这话从那个还待在这的女人嘴里说出来
Says the woman who's still here.
31区迟早会求我接手的
Section 31 would have begged me to take over sooner or later,
而官僚主义就是扼杀乐趣的地方
and bureaucracy is where fun goes to die.
我喜欢从一个宇宙跳到另一个宇宙
I like jumping from universe to universe.
中校
Commander?
六号♥甲板的电子脉冲系统网络可以工作了
The EPS grid is functional on Deck Six.
你好 乔久
Hello, Georgiou.
你一定有非常大的可见光光谱波长吧
You must have an enormous visible spectrum.
七万四千纳米
Hmm. 74,000 nanometers.
人类的可见光波长为312-1050纳米
我们应该聊聊
We should talk.
去八号♥甲板报到吧莱纳斯 他们需要你的帮助
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表